Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
In his own world?
    #1929114 - 09/18/03 03:32 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I was born with an insatiable curiosity. A curiosity unquenchable through absorbed knowledge, unquenchable through a variety of spiritual alleys, unquenchable through abstinence or wealth. Quenchable only through experience.
It is my belief that an opinion cannot be fully validated unless it comes first hand. And with that I seek experience, experience is our reality. Collectively and globablly we experience, more and more, each and everyone of us experience vast expanses of this consensus reality. Everyday now, reality is constructed, constrained and misrepresented. Human evolution is at a deveopmental standstill. We have forced reality to accomadate to our prescense, and we are living lives conceived by the fortunate few.
Realizing this, I deconstruct consensus reality through perspective shifts and altered mindsets. The demon, corrup and immoral, enemy of all that is righteous and virtuous, Drugs - Mind altering chemicals which can easily overcome anything felt, known or experienced beforehand. Drugs - crutch to many, useless to most, illegal and wrong...yes, drugs....they provide me with whatever necessary to live free and happily without imposing perspective or exerting negative influence, Without bringing dependance or crippling illness, without destroying my family or consuming me. Drugs allow me to live everyday, free to explore meaningfully. And explore i do, every oppurtunity and every experience - Critically, I will explore. I urge you all to do the same.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDoctorJ
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Frogger

Loc: space
Re: In his own world? [Re: PDU]
    #1929170 - 09/18/03 03:42 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

yeah I was thinking the other day about how some people live for possessions and others live for experience. I would definitely count myself in the latter category.

I buy things all the time and they never satisfy. The nicest computer. New TV. 1000 Watt stereo system for my car. I appreciate this stuff for awhile and then it just starts to blend in to the background of my everyday life. I find my computer is getting more obsolete with every passing day. I find myself wanting a flatscreen TV. It seems that car stereo isnt as loud as it used to be. All these precious things that were so special to me when I bought them they seemed like they would solve all my problems and now they're just obsolete technology that needs to be replaced.

Drugs, on the other hand, never get old. Each bong hit is like my first, every trip brings me some new revelation. Every roll I take propels me to new levels of bliss.

Without drugs, the world becomes boring and meaningless, a stupid game with no objective, no meaning, and no feeling.

drugs, for me, are a sacrament. they never fade in to the background, they always stand out. I never take them for granted. I never get bored with them, or wish I had something else.

the only thing that sucks about drugs is running out of them.

--------------------
peace, pot, and microdot!

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: In his own world? [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1929929 - 09/18/03 07:12 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i dont think the world becomes boring and meaningless without drug's. Drugs allow us to perceive EVERYTHING around us differently. Rather than being pretentious, arrogant, worrysome, paranoid, whatever.. drugs(mainly psychedelic ones) allow us to enjoy on a viceral level, the experience of being human.
I believe drugs are an aid to the experience, Rather than seeing through "the little things", Drugs are welcoming us to perceive all there is, and in bewildered wonderment, enjoy all there is.

Nothing else is on that level, nothing can change fundamental value's and perceptions on the level that a drug can. There is nothing of that calibre, naturally material items fall far short. I wont even try and quench desire through materialism, perhaps the drugs have evolved me past it, but for me REAL satisfaction, absolute true bliss, THE best feeling in the world...can only come from within me.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: In his own world? [Re: PDU]
    #1931598 - 09/19/03 06:25 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

PDU said:
I believe drugs are an aid to the experience... Drugs are welcoming us to perceive all there is, and in bewildered wonderment, enjoy all there is.

Ahh yes, I have the ability to fine tune my perception and really wrap my head around the experience. The entire experience just soaks in so vividly, and I understand what is going on completely.. tuning into the finer energies around you to paint a more total picture, I guess. :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang: