Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Future. Trippin in space. [Re: KingKnowledge]
    #19278729 - 12/15/13 10:52 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

KingKnowledge said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
I dont see why it would be cool at all to trip in space. If your at the space station maybe a view of earth would be nice be even that for 10 hours or so can be very tasking. If you're just looking at space that's even more dark and desolate. Stars, might look cool but it wouldn't be a giant difference from what we see on earth IMO unless you were way out in space. People say they would love to go to mars but all the pictures I see are of a place that looks just like Arizona except more vast and red. I think men were meant to trip around trees and running water and animals not in space.
If you love space though that's an awesome dream and maybe one day you can do just that.

Well I like tripping to open my mind to new ideas, ideas that are impossible to think of in the human frame of reference.

I feel like space would be a great place to think of truths about the universe not necessarily pertaining to human life

:awethumb:

I completely respect that and I love that exploitative spirit!! I'm curious What kind of non-human truths about the universe do you think you would see or experience?. It's not like physics equation and unknown truths about space will be unlocked. You will simply have the view of being in space and the trippy and cool honor to be one of the only people to trip in space.

I would be totally be on board if my friends got to come too and trip because when it comes down to it I always wish I had tripped with friends when I trip alone and that might be amplified in space. You know what I just considered zero gravity would be really cool too alright :strokebeard:

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKingKnowledge
Around
Male

Loc: East Coast
Re: Future. Trippin in space. [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #19279885 - 12/15/13 03:29 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

KingKnowledge said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
I dont see why it would be cool at all to trip in space. If your at the space station maybe a view of earth would be nice be even that for 10 hours or so can be very tasking. If you're just looking at space that's even more dark and desolate. Stars, might look cool but it wouldn't be a giant difference from what we see on earth IMO unless you were way out in space. People say they would love to go to mars but all the pictures I see are of a place that looks just like Arizona except more vast and red. I think men were meant to trip around trees and running water and animals not in space.
If you love space though that's an awesome dream and maybe one day you can do just that.

Well I like tripping to open my mind to new ideas, ideas that are impossible to think of in the human frame of reference.

I feel like space would be a great place to think of truths about the universe not necessarily pertaining to human life

:awethumb:

I completely respect that and I love that exploitative spirit!! I'm curious What kind of non-human truths about the universe do you think you would see or experience?. It's not like physics equation and unknown truths about space will be unlocked. You will simply have the view of being in space and the trippy and cool honor to be one of the only people to trip in space.

I would be totally be on board if my friends got to come too and trip because when it comes down to it I always wish I had tripped with friends when I trip alone and that might be amplified in space. You know what I just considered zero gravity would be really cool too alright :strokebeard:

I'm not expecting to unlock any secrets :smile:

Simply looking at a bigger scope of life and existence could provoke some interesting thoughts though, idk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]