Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefreebase23
amateur
Loc: I'm a masshole
Water
    #1927021 - 09/17/03 10:41 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

About 4 weeks from now I'll be going on a trip to the Great White North. So, I wouldn't be able to provide any water for my fungi from Friday afternoon until probably Tuesday night, a span of nearly 4 days. Is there anything I can do to make it easier on my mushrooms? Should I just wait until after the trip to start growing? I'm inexperienced and would welcome any advice. I've read on this site that the mushroom terrerium should be misted daily, but can the mushrooms survive a few days without water? Thanks.

Andy

--------------------
"don't follow leaders and watch the parking meters"
- zimmerman
"place no head above your own"
- buddha
" If the United States invades Iraq, it will become a quagmire, and an unwinnable guerilla war"
- me, a long time before we invaded

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetsimpikao
PermanentVacation

Re: Water [Re: freebase23]
    #1927045 - 09/17/03 10:48 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

yep misting is to provide humidity .... don't mist on the the cakes with water it will kill the mycelium if the humidity in your terrarium is good then it won't be a problem i have left mine for about 12 days without care and when i returned everythink was just fine

Offlinefreebase23
amateur
Loc: I'm a masshole
Re: Water [Re: tsimpikao]
    #1927058 - 09/17/03 10:52 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks a lot bro... that pumped me up.

peace,
Andy

--------------------
"don't follow leaders and watch the parking meters"
- zimmerman
"place no head above your own"
- buddha
" If the United States invades Iraq, it will become a quagmire, and an unwinnable guerilla war"
- me, a long time before we invaded

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale