Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLiquidGlass
Glass Blower
 User Gallery

Loc: Pee En Double You
Re: My friends asked me to make them brownies [Re: KingKnowledge]
    #19263892 - 12/12/13 12:58 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

This is the only citation in that article, the author of the article:
http://www.howstuffworks.com/author-bonsor.htm

Lol yeah maybe not the best source

Quote:

Whether ingestion does something to the THC and its levels is irrelevant. Something happens and all that matters is the subjective experience

I agree with that. However I will say that I have given people a dab that had never had one before and from one little dab they had full on psychedelic experiences for up to 3 hours. Now I highly doubt you could get to the same level from baking that tiny little dab into an edible.

Personally the only time I have had any psychedelic effects from weed happened the first time I got stoned, and 1 or 2 other times when I smoked a shitload of weed as a new stoner.

--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKingKnowledge
Around
Male

Loc: East Coast
Re: My friends asked me to make them brownies [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #19265191 - 12/12/13 10:43 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LiquidGlass said:
Quote:

This is the only citation in that article, the author of the article:
http://www.howstuffworks.com/author-bonsor.htm

Lol yeah maybe not the best source

Quote:

Whether ingestion does something to the THC and its levels is irrelevant. Something happens and all that matters is the subjective experience

I agree with that. However I will say that I have given people a dab that had never had one before and from one little dab they had full on psychedelic experiences for up to 3 hours. Now I highly doubt you could get to the same level from baking that tiny little dab into an edible.

Personally the only time I have had any psychedelic effects from weed happened the first time I got stoned, and 1 or 2 other times when I smoked a shitload of weed as a new stoner.

Yeah maybe psychedelic isnt the best word, but I feel edibles affecting my headspace a bit more than smoking.

No doubt a dab can send first-timers into some shit :smile: Concentrate edibles do too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds