Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Ritalin to study [Re: Cycnyg]
    #19261889 - 12/11/13 06:38 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

why is ritalin in the title but not mentioned in the poll.. lol

edit: 5 years old :facepalm:

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKingKnowledge
Around
Male

Loc: East Coast
Re: Ritalin to study [Re: NWlight]
    #19262007 - 12/11/13 06:59 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Vyvance aint bad either.

InvisibleJack yo Self foo
The Artful Dodger
 User Gallery

Loc: Where the red fern grows....
Re: Ritalin to study [Re: KingKnowledge]
    #19262018 - 12/11/13 07:01 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

I want to get a prescription for this stuff...or adderall

hmmm...just need to look up some symptoms and find a doctor that takes my health insurance

--------------------
You learn something new everyday, so be sure you learn something from it.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Ritalin to study [Re: Green_T]
    #19262465 - 12/11/13 08:09 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

I've taken ritalin only a few times, in my experience it was relatively short acting, had a shitty comedown and nasty hang over. I find adderall to be much better suited for things like studying. I find it to be "cleaner", more clear headed and focused, longer lasting.

Caffeine helps somewhat, but makes my mind rather scattered at times or if I drink too much.

Green tea is a good one if you're looking for something mild but helpful. You can take some mucuna pruriens with green tea for a nice smooth & clean stimulation (m pruriens is loaded with neurotransmitter precursors and all sorts of goodness that supports the adrenal system). Reminiscent of adderall when taken with green tea, though relatively mild it does have that dopaminergic feel to it.

Kratom helps me with focus, depending on the strain and amount taken. Some strains will do the contrary and make my mind kinda foggy and slow.

Meth....only done it a few times, in small amounts it'd be just as helpful as adderall. Adderall would be much more practical for studying in my opinion though.

Quote:

Dystopia said:
Taking drugs to study is the procrastinator's way out.

We humans have always utilized plants/chemicals for all sorts of things. If the plant/drug is there and if it enhances my abilities (in regards to anything...running, dancing, fucking, thinking, studying, etc...), I am going to utilize it.

Quote:

If you're going to put your studies off until it's crunch time and rely on a drug to make up for it, you're not procrastinating properly.

If such is the case, you're just not taking your education seriously, and you're relying on something outside of your intellectual capacity to fill the gap.

This, in that aspect, I concur.

EDIT.....
Quote:

NWlight said:
edit: 5 years old :facepalm:

I just caught that :ifyoucanawe: .....

-OM

--------------------

Edited by openmind (12/11/13 08:11 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom