Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinespazmodog
Male

Re: "shark cull" in western australia to improve "public safety" - fuckwit LNP govt needs to be murdered [Re: indica] * 1
    #19253900 - 12/10/13 04:36 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

who should we be culling?
?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (12/09/13 08:35 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: "shark cull" in western australia to improve "public safety" - fuckwit LNP govt needs to be murdered [Re: spazmodog]
    #19253936 - 12/10/13 05:01 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

politicians are fucking nutters they tried to sue Rockstar for putting a sex scene in a unreachable portion of a game for mature people

you guys even get that game?

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: "shark cull" in western australia to improve "public safety" - fuckwit LNP govt needs to be murdered [Re: Konyap]
    #19253951 - 12/10/13 05:09 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

As a scuba diver who has waited years and years and years and spent many dives hoping to even SEE a shark up close and personal(finally got to, and it was one of the most beautiful moments of my life) this enrages me.

So much.
what the fuck is wrong with these people?!?!?

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: "shark cull" in western australia to improve "public safety" - fuckwit LNP govt needs to be murdered [Re: pirate-blues]
    #19253954 - 12/10/13 05:14 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

No one even votes anymore it's hilarious

they could have some highschool kids vote where I live and the turn out would be the same

InvisibleSet
candy colored clown
 User Gallery

Loc: right near da beach Flag
Re: "shark cull" in western australia to improve "public safety" - fuckwit LNP govt needs to be murdered [Re: indica]
    #19253985 - 12/10/13 05:31 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Where I live literally everyone, EVERYONE, is constantly swimming around sharks.

When I fish in the surf in the morning (and BTW, I'm not trying to catch sharks, sharks just really talented at stealing bait) people jogging by seem genuinely shocked that I'm pulling sharks out of the water.  The same water they and their family swim in! :omgz:

Yet their are no shark attacks in my area, ever.  People need to get over themselves.

--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Offlineandrewmurray86
Θεολογος
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hunter Valley, NSW Flag
Re: "shark cull" in western australia to improve "public safety" - fuckwit LNP govt needs to be murdered [Re: Set]
    #19255569 - 12/10/13 02:01 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

We have to vote in Australia, we get fined if we don't.

What happened is a bad scenario... in many of our state governments we have the Liberals (which is actually right wing conservative) in power. They were elected because the opposing party (for each state) had been in power for too long and either became corrupt and/or ineffective.

The public wanted change but were left with inexperienced and crappy alternatives. But sadly this is the only alternative (there are other parties and candidates but they are too small to govern in their own right).

In the federal government... We also have the Liberal party in power. They were elected because the previous government made an ass out of itself and the country (at least on appearance). The did achieve quite a lot and had some really excellent ideas plans for the future. The media here played up their faults (which were pretty bad) without playing up their really excellent record on other matters and the country voted for the alternative, the right-wing conservatives who seem intent on being racist, homophobic, short-sighted and contradictory to the election promises.

OfflineMescalean
Burke is love, burke is life.

Re: "shark cull" in western australia to improve "public safety" - fuckwit LNP govt needs to be murdered [Re: andrewmurray86]
    #19255592 - 12/10/13 02:09 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Same problem people have always had. If somethings in your way kill it and move it. Palestine, the native americans, plenty of now extinct animals.

One thing I was taught growing up about the ocean was you step foot in water that is not your turf anymore. Your now bottom of the totem pole.

People don't respect our oceans or other habitats.

Read a article on here about some dumb bitch hunting lions and what hunting a lion actually entails. Sad as fuck.

--------------------
FREE BURKE

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag