Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Anyone else feel REALLY good.
    #1923500 - 09/17/03 12:19 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

My life has its ups and downs. I am generally happy though. I try and make people happy in any way possible. Life is pretty good.

Sometimes I will be walking and see a sunset, or think of a happy thought, or remember something nice, or not be thinking at all and have peace of mind, or hear a sick tune, or for no reason whatsoever feel awsome.

Every time it happens, it happens more. I have to be somewhat stable mentally, and in a spiritual mood. I dont get this feeling when playing quake, or watching tv. But when i do notice that sunset walking home from work, I have to stop. I sometimes have to sit down, i strech my arms as far as they will go, and sometimes i even scream.

I can pull the energy from toes to my knees to my hips, to my chest, up my neck and out the top of my head, and even trhough my fingers, releasing it into the world. I can somewhat compare it to rolling my nuts off if that means anything ;] but its not like a drug, its peace, and tranquility, yet so intense that its hard to call peace!

I havent used drugs in a while, and sometimes i feel alright, othertimes better, but this sensation sometimes takes control. I will in the middle of the mall lay down and strech as far as i can with a huge grin on my face relizing i love everything, as my body is having a spiritual orgasm.

I dunno what it is, but the more it happens, the better it gets. It comes with my knowledge and experience. All i know is it feels good, and makes me happy to be alive. And when i can go into an ecstatic state without anything but my mind it is freedom. And that makes me smile people. A real big motherfucking smile.

This smile is for you :smile:

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: Anyone else feel REALLY good. [Re: tak]
    #1923518 - 09/17/03 12:23 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

the sensation you are describing can be labeled as "god"... keep living it!

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1923529 - 09/17/03 12:26 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Also sometimes when I am in a real in depth conversation with someone about philosophy, and spirituality or something and shit is working, things happen.

I can have some debates, but sometimes with the right people, we will be spitting out ideas, and countering them with additional ideas, not arguing, but growing eponentially off eachother. Sometimes in these deep conversations about the harmonics of life, and the universe i start getting real excited, my jar starts going, just like when on experiencing 'ecstacy' on acid/shrooms/mdxa/others. and by this i dont mean the common use of them i mean when deeply on a spiritual voyage on any of them.

after my jaw goes, i start to get chills up and down my body, my muscles, tense up, i sit upright with good posture, i start breathing deeper,  i start to feel energy rushing through me in cycles, then sometimes constantly till i finally come down off this high. It is weird cause sometimes i can be in a conversation, and experiencing the most pleasure ive ever had. Ive eaten fungus, and lysergic acid, and opium like pills, and mdma and every other designer drug. Nothing has felt this good though. Weird. Cool. Nice :smile:

my eyes get all googly, and i start rolling my neck around my shoulders, and playing with my fingers, streching my feet out as far as possible, touching things with my toes :smile:

fun shit i tell you.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1923530 - 09/17/03 12:26 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

does this feeling come with a complimentary "squiggley" or "shiftey" feeling in your head, and kind of a "whoosh" sound?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Anyone else feel REALLY good. [Re: Strumpling]
    #1923542 - 09/17/03 12:29 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i dunno about those. its hard to know what goes on in my head, and if they match these strange words, and what the real meaning of them is. Im sorry, but the whoosh sound is prolly a no, but my head feels cloudy in a good way, like snowflakes are landing behind my eyes, and the waves of the ocean are breaking in the background

--------------------

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #1923672 - 09/17/03 01:08 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Every time it happens, it happens more. I have to be somewhat stable mentally, and in a spiritual mood. I dont get this feeling when playing quake, or watching tv

I get like that every so often. Like today I had no right to expect that I would feel good when I woke up. I had drank five beers the night before and finished my last one right before going to bed. Normally this is a recipe for a hangover for me, and thus something I avoid, but no hangover this time for some unknown reason.

I sat up in bed and winced at some pain in my back. I scanned my body, and determined that the pain was coming from tightness in my lower back. You see, last night I took some tension to bed with me and had dreams of fighting a tough opponent ALL damn night in Half Life. Every single one of my dreams was of continuous warfare with this guy. Every move I made he would counter instantly like he could read my thoughts. The battles raged on and on with brief intervals between REM cycles. I rested in some sort of void between battles. I finally got the best of him right at dawn with a very difficult maneuver with an energy weapon I don't normally use. It took some creativity on my part to finish his ass! This proved to be a FANTASTIC mental relief to me and after I did some stretching the back pain went away completely.

Instead of a hangover I had tremendous energy throughout the day which was a nice sunny one. My mind stopped its usual chatter and I stretched out in the morning light, letting the sun rays heat my body to its normal temperature. I was just being and that's all. No thoughts of future or past. I felt love for all beings and was connecting with people who feel the same. Cheers!

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
Re: Anyone else feel REALLY good. [Re: Jellric]
    #1924131 - 09/17/03 03:55 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

you are on a course of opening up your kundalini which is a way of enlightenment it starts to clear all the blocked energies in your system. the technique you describe is from raising kundalini
look it up and see if you like. i have the exactly the same feelings. the technique you describe is from raising kundalini. i'll tell you more when i am not as drunk and get my head clear

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
Re: Anyone else feel REALLY good. [Re: spudamore]
    #1924176 - 09/17/03 04:23 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I have no personal knowledge of this kundalini, but I can say for sure I have been on a path of self knowledge for at least seven years now. I have had a lot of negativity in my life that has been forced upon me. I'm not talking break-up-with-my-girlfriend negativity, I'm talking darkness of the killing kind. I have only recently gotten to the point where I am shoveling out more bullshit than is coming in. I can definately feel that the tide has turned.

My growth started when I came to the point where I was determined to follow truth wherever it led no matter what the consequences.

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

#1924182 - 09/17/03 04:25 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

"
I will in the middle of the mall lay down and strech as far as i can with a huge grin on my face relizing i love everything, as my body is having a spiritual orgasm
"

Are you sure you aren't doing drugs? What were you doing at a mall?

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
Re: Anyone else feel REALLY good. [Re: djfrog]
    #1924400 - 09/17/03 07:23 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

here are some links on kundalini and som eother interesting info one what we can acheive in life
http://www.anu.edu.au/ITA/ACAT/students/tracyas/web/kundalini/info.html
http://hmt.com/kundalini/kundalini-faq.html
http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/hb/hhb-20.shtml
http://www.hmt.com/kundalini/klmeditation.html
http://www.johnvanauken.com/meditation-kunda.htm
http://www.hmt.com/kundalini/meditation2.html
http://www.domin8rex.com/serpent/spirit/fst.htm

and do djfrog anybody can acheive spiritual oragsm i have many times it is apart of tantra it helps to clear and heal negativies and disolve karma

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
    #1924418 - 09/17/03 07:44 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I achived this happiness about a year back, i guess when i derailed from religions and the belief of a god. Once i found out that I and only I had control over my life, and that it was my own faith that worked miracles. Its been constant euphoria since then, because once you look at the bad as part of the good, instead of bad and good, then is there really anything "bad"?? The explination for existance is uknown and no mattter how many "gods, angels, devils" and religions we make up it will still be uknown. So instead of worrying wether im going to hell or heaven i decided to just ride life. Smoke a joint, stare at the stars and wonder how it all came to be.

I remember one morning when it was cool outside and it was pouring rain outside when the sun was coming up. I smoked a boul got some coffee and sat outside to drink it and watch as daylight came while it was puring rain. I felt sooo good, like i was one with the earth, All the trees and grass on my back yard looked beutiful with water poring on them. Its like you just forget everything and thatnk mother nature, :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1924439 - 09/17/03 08:08 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Right on man  :laugh:
I agree with what others said about Kundalini.. when it releases, it can be quite intense.
I love the shroomery and S&P because of the deep connections you can make with people. It's a great feeling.
My life has some serious ups and downs also, sometimes it seems more downs than ups. But here I am, trudging forward.
Just keep doing what you're doing.. because obviously you're doing it right. Enjoy that motherfucking joy.. and spread it as far and wide as you can to as many people as you can.

It only gets better

Peace love and light! 

Invisiblefarfelu
Stranger
    #1924587 - 09/17/03 10:50 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

root-ninja-tak said:
I dunno what it is, but the more it happens, the better it gets. It comes with my knowledge and experience. All i know is it feels good, and makes me happy to be alive. And when i can go into an ecstatic state without anything but my mind it is freedom. And that makes me smile people. A real big motherfucking smile.

This smile is for you :smile: 

Thanks root-ninja-tak! Your post made me smile this morning. :smile: 

Offlinematteo
empty

Re: Anyone else feel REALLY good. [Re: farfelu]
    #1924689 - 09/17/03 11:47 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I had this feeling a couple of days ago, walking to work in the morning.. it was a cool, crisp morning but a perfect blue sky, i was listening to some music and my head was nice and clear, feeling ok, then a cyclist rode past me and nearly knocked me over, he swerved and looked back just as i went "woooah!" and he grinned, so I grinned, then all of a sudden i felt intensely happy, this lasted the whole walk (about thirty minutes), i was grinning, thinking about how happy I was with life, how great the sun is, how glad I am that I've done the things i've done and so on. This has only happened since i've done mushrooms, i was beginning to put these intense moments of happiness down to some sort of bipolar disorder :laugh: , i'm glad someone else feels it.. i'm going to look up this kundalini...

--------------------
I have presented the above as fact, but it is only based on one of an infinite number of possible theories, each of which is as true as the other is false.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: Anyone else feel REALLY good. [Re: matteo]
    #1924742 - 09/17/03 12:15 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, to bad i seem to be the only one of the people i grew up with that has found this way of life, all my other childhood friends still want to rob, and sell drugs. They want to be kingpings in the street and shit, thats their dream. My dream is owning a nice cozy house somewhere in Canada. Away from the Bush dictatorship. Where i can grow my own weed. Where the weather is nice and cool. But not too far from neighboors that i can share it with. Where i can get up in the morning smoke a blunt in my back porch and have a beutiful view. Right before going to a nice honest days work, a job that i enjoy. Have a nice family away from all the drama that surrownds me now. And that dream is what keeps my will to live, that dream is what keeps me happy because everytime i think about it i smile. Yes one day.........

--------------------

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Anyone else feel REALLY good. [Re: Spokesman]
    #1924746 - 09/17/03 12:21 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

well said man. hopefully we will be neighbors.

--------------------

Offlineunlikelyhero
Ramblin' Man

Loc: Lancaster (Uni), Darlingt...
    #1924977 - 09/17/03 02:10 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Wow, this is a very positive thread! Very refrshing. I had a similar experience a few years ago when I was walking home from work in the snow, all wrapped up and listening to Everclear on my discman. Suddenly I felt totally and utterfly happy, like i could do anything. I haven't had anything like that (without the aid of weed/shrooms) in a long time. I used to meditate a lot and just lie down on my floor and stretch out and think about stuff but these days I always seem to try and occupy myself with something. I should try and do these things more often.
By the way, Spokesman, your future dream sounds a lot similar to mine. I'd love to live in a community of relaxed, open-minded honest people, without this constant fear of everyone around. I think if I knew I could live ina community of people like that I really wouldn't be afraid of joining the rat race.

UH

--------------------
They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference - Bill Hicks

Offlinematteo
empty

Re: Anyone else feel REALLY good. [Re: unlikelyhero]
    #1924999 - 09/17/03 02:18 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

hero, i've been getting more interestedin meditation recently, I practice basic breathwork, although all too infrequently.. do you know if there is such a thing as a meditation workshop?

--------------------
I have presented the above as fact, but it is only based on one of an infinite number of possible theories, each of which is as true as the other is false.

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #1925370 - 09/17/03 04:09 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

you made me feel so good by describing that. I've been feeling it too. Just a general sense of hope for the human race, for everything (after reading Theory of Everything), but on top of that, everything is so nice. I LOVE walking. I love people. I just kinda love. Life is so nice. But I really realize that I'm not perfectly happy, that their are times when something gets to me. But I just kinda accept it. Breath a couple deep breaths, and I'm feelin good.

And stretching feels SO nice.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Anyone else feel REALLY good. [Re: entiformatie]
    #1925397 - 09/17/03 04:17 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i like to get away sometimes. I put on my headphones, grab a big red cup of ice water, and go for a walk, and sometimes find a place to sit or lay. Then when I hear a really tight song, and look at the sky, things just come together.

Music is good, i love music. Especially good music, music that has depth to it.
life is also good, as are people.

:smile:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology