Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
'Shrooms+Salvia+HBWR. Trip Report.
    #1920704 - 09/16/03 04:46 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Yesterday it bein' sunny again i decided to take a train ride to Holland to do a'bit'a'shoppin'.
Took the train to Rossendal which is the closest place with Smart Shops to me.
Fought my way past the rampant hoards of street dealers all sadly sellin' the same gear with their aggressive sales technics. Like a pack of fcukin' Jackals, no kiddin'. It really gets on my goat the way these people operate. Like, its not good enough to just say no thanks, you have to be tailed down the street? One time, no joke, i was like the Pied Piper of Hamlet i had so many of the wee cnuts followin' behind me hissin' like a dodgey gasket.
Finally made it to my favourite shop a large Bazzar sellin' loads of interestin' powders and potions for reasonable prices.
Sadly they didnt have any Philly Stones only Cubes so a box of those was procured, 10 Euro. I was lucky enough as well to discover HBWR seeds on sale, 25 seeds for 6.50Euro, very reasonable i thought to myself if its true about only takin' 5 seeds, wild cost effective stone. Half gram of Salvia 8 Euro, and a little vial of what the guy said was the nearest i was goin' to come to GHB on sale at the moment. I thanked the kind Gentleman and saunterd from the store. I picked up a nice piece of hash and a few grams of White Widow then jumped back on the train.
Total time spent in Holland-35 minutes.

Back in Antwerpen i got a few supplies and headed for the park. Some hash, a couple of beers and the largest mushroom in the box, about the size of a reasonable gherkin, big chubby bastard.
Took awhile to get the 'shroom down as it was a bit too meaty in texture for this Veggy to take easy, but persevered and munched it all. Had a smoke and read a few chapters of my new book, 'The Worm of Ouroboros', "an epic fantasy with echos of Tolkin", as it says on the cover.
45 minutes later i feel the first wave and crack out in a smile. Just over an hour or so and i decide to head back to the house as the park has filled up with a mulitude of people kickin' balls around which i'm findin' a bit annoyin'.
Back home i do all the things i should have done before eatin' namely clean my place, set out my music, change my clothes and leave the phone of the hook. I cant trip in a messy place, everything has to be in line all set out just right. Music i can spend hours searchin' for when i'm zoned walkin' from one stack to another lookin' for just the right kind.
All tasks done i munch the rest of the box of mushrooms bringin' the total up to about 60 grams of fresh. I've said before on this board that i dont mind eatin' fresh shrooms, well i lied. The big ones just gross me out. This box only had three in it but they were HUGE! And gettin' the others down me when i was already comin' up was provin' to be very difficult.
About two hours and a bit into my trip and its still not hard enough for me though i've the feelin' that its goin' to get a bit crazy i dont think its goin' to be strong enough to satisfy me at the moment.
So i smoke a bit of Salvia. I dont break through but get a great stone thats workin' well with the shrooms.
I've a selection of sitarr music mixed with good 60ts Phycedelic and Freak beat playin' and i find my self wantin' to roll around on the floor to it, which is nice!
3 or so hours and i'm lookin' toward the seeds. Tough little fcukers are they not? Not bein' a handy man i dont have pliers or even a hammer in the house. So after a futile while of smakin' the seeds with a heavy book then pickin' them back of the floor whole i cracked out the scissors. Success! Maybe not as fine as they could be but hey! Its a result!
On the packet it says simply to grind the seeds and soak them in water or wine, wait 60 minutes and maybe take some airsickness pills before hand. So soak them in some wine i did.
By this stage, after another pipe of Salvia which i broke through on, i was messed up and havin' those lovely little waves of shivery bliss that rattle up and down your spine while trippin'.
Drinkin' the seedmush/wine was pleasant. Crunchin' the tough bits that hadnt been cut was sendin' my head rocketin', clouds of colours clashin' whenever my teeth came together.! Crash!
I was quite excited about tryin' these but unsure if i would feel the difference over the rest of my load. I had 6 seeds BTW.
At one stage, and i really enjoyed this, i went to the bathroom for a piss. I flicked the swith and nothin' happened, but i didnt know that. I was thinkin', "shit! This is maddddddddd! I'm seein' light as dark!", it was only when i walked into the laundry basket and fell against the door that i realised the bulb might be loose again. Tripped out fool. You know when you leave the room you've been trippin' in then return after a while and its just so beautiful you dont know why you ever left in the first place? Aye, thats nice. The place was filled with ganja smoke and the sun was still comin' through my window playin' in the haze.
I've just read this back and its gettin' quite long so i'll cut to the chase.
The seeds i'm not sure about. I did for sure feel an expansion of my former feed of mushrooms but not anything to write home about. More than anything i think they sent me into a dream like state where i would slip in and out of conciousness smokin' a joint each time i came round and changin' the music. But i finally gave in completely to sleep and went to bed around 3.am my eyes still closed as i shuffled across the room.

I've still got 19 seeds left and next time i'm goin' to crush them then steep them in a 1/4 bottle of Vodka to really leach the LSA out'a them, see if that works any better.
I didnt feel any sickness at all which i was releived about as i had an idea i was goin' to spend my night hung over a toilet bowl after readin' others accounts of these seeds.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
Re: 'Shrooms+Salvia+HBWR. Trip Report. [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1920800 - 09/16/03 07:06 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Finally made it to my favourite shop a large Bazzar sellin' loads of interestin' powders and potions for reasonable prices.
Sadly they didnt have any Philly Stones only Cubes so a box of those was procured, 10 Euro. I was lucky enough as well to discover HBWR seeds on sale, 25 seeds for 6.50Euro, very reasonable i thought to myself if its true about only takin' 5 seeds, wild cost effective stone. Half gram of Salvia 8 Euro, and a little vial of what the guy said was the nearest i was goin' to come to GHB on sale at the moment. I thanked the kind Gentleman and saunterd from the store. I picked up a nice piece of hash and a few grams of White Widow then jumped back on the train.

that paragraph is awesome :laugh:

Thats a hardcore trip. whenever i'm peaking off shrooms i've never wanted to do salvia, maybe because the last time i broke through, nearly a year now, it was amazingly intense on its own.

i've only been to holland once, amsterdam in january, and it was crazy!

anyway, glad you had a great trip!
i had 125mg of mdma crystal last friday and had an awesome time. [surgeon+regis playing hard industrial techno :laugh:]

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: 'Shrooms+Salvia+HBWR. Trip Report. [Re: mikey_]
    #1920819 - 09/16/03 07:35 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Crystal is about the only way i can get a decent hit of MDMA now sadly. The last time though i did underestimate the strengh and it all got a bit funky for a while. Its been years since my jaw rattled so hard i could'nt get any words out. That was on just under a 1/4 of a gram.
I've just crushed the rest of the seeds with a hammer i borrowed from my neighbour and tipped the dust into a small bottle containin' about 4 glasses of white rum. Not to sure how long to leave it but knowin' my temperment and lack of restraint i'm sure i'll try a glass of it later tonight. Do you have to "double up" on HBWR? Never read anyone sayin' you have to so i'll try it and see.
Smokin' Salvia on 'shrooms seems to work well for me as long as i can focus on the pipe of course and not just tip the leaf over the floor as i've done before. Not so good when your buzzin' on pills though. The Salvia seems to ground you and put an unenjoyable confused edge to the "E" experience.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
    #1921099 - 09/16/03 10:21 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i didnt get any jaw tension off of crystal mdma. thats what i loved about it. a totally clean experience with no side effects, no eye wiggles, clenching, and i didnt even get hot &sweaty like i normally do off e's.

i'm looking to try some hbwr soon, though not top of my list when there's acid around.

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
Re: 'Shrooms+Salvia+HBWR. Trip Report. [Re: mikey_]
    #1921245 - 09/16/03 11:14 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

nice report summer! i dream of being in amsterdam. hows the lsd scene over there? just curious.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: 'Shrooms+Salvia+HBWR. Trip Report. [Re: Infrared]
    #1924230 - 09/17/03 03:00 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

L.S.D is virtualy non-exsisitant here. I live in Antwerpen which is a large port city. And like any large port city its easier to find Heroin/cocaine, etc, than it is to find phycedelics. I can buy opium from people with no more than a 30 minute walk. Coke/heroin from any number of people in the, sorry, scummy end of Town. But can i find blotter acid? Not a sign of it anywhere! Pills? Pah! Cheaper than a pint of Guiness. Ritalin and other assorted pharmas can be picked up in a strip for a handful of Euros in any number of caf?s. Weed and hashish, to easy to mention. Its more common for someone to call askin' if you want to buy than to go out lookin' for it.
I have friends that come across from Ireland once a year to go to Amsterdam(aged) for a bender. As yet they have still to sample the delights of Antwerpen which is cleaner, cheaper and safer than the 'Dam. You can normally buy of the streets here without fear of a ripoff, i would be dubious about doin' that in the 'Dam. But i suppose the Red Light District is larger.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

#1924480 - 09/17/03 06:53 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I wrote above that i'd crushed 19 seeds and steeped them in Rum. Well i've just, 40 minutes ago, necked a glass of said Rum with pure freshly squeezed orange juice.
I've got a bit of the Flu at the moment that came on pretty quick so i'm hopin' that the vitamines in the juice will help me out(sic).
I ate 6 seeds the other night while tripped on 'Shrooms and didnt feel that much. I think today is goin' to be different! I've practically forgotten about my sickness, other than the occassional cough. My mind has perked up no end. It was a stiff drink of Rum but this has sure Phycededlic overtones and feels like it may get a bit Funky in a while.
Hmmm, cant really distinguise between the body load from the seeds and from the Flu. Muscles still ache, and that, but at least my mind has cleared enough to think. Earlier i was at the stage of pickin' somethin' up then just starin' at it like an Octarian(sp)senial dementsia sufferer.
Back in a bit, maybe..........

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlinet3knology
33 threes

Loc: USA
    #1928457 - 09/18/03 08:55 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

that sounds like a fun time

imma rock some sally d next time im shroomin

and about the mdma crystal.. wow.. wish i could get some

--------------------
"If our Gods and our hopes are nothing but scientific phenomena, then let us admit it must be said that our love is scientific as well." - Mathias Villiers de l'Isle-Adam

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: 'Shrooms+Salvia+HBWR. Trip Report. [Re: t3knology]
    #1929141 - 09/18/03 01:37 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Well the next time your in Antwerpen..............You should try a good pipe of Salvia though. Its like natures amylnitrate when your buzzed.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies