Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Anonymous #21

Re: 19 and still a virgin [Re: Anonymous #36]
    #19309761 - 12/22/13 07:23 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #37 said:
OP don't be ashamed -- most of us here on the Shroomery are virgins. I'm talking about 80% are virgins here. Just believe in God and he will lead you to the Holy Pussy when ready.

God Bless,

Pastor Jefferson
Church of His Love.
(Proud Reformed and former child molester)

What the fuck! Thats not cool!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #39

Re: 19 and still a virgin [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #19321420 - 12/24/13 11:17 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I may as well be.  Lost my v card but still too fucked up mentally to attract anyone or anything.  3 years runnin without so much as a fucking wink.

Anonymous #38

Re: 19 and still a virgin [Re: Anonymous #1] * 3
    #20349366 - 07/30/14 08:29 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Im 19 and still a virgin, rubbish with girls and people in general in social situations. Deep down one of the problems being ive only got one testicle. I was born with it not really asked my parents about it. Except telling me i could get a fake one fitted every once in awhile.
Im not confatable with a girl seeing my one testicle, like would girls care as much as i worry ? Would they laugh?
Thats why i just steer away from girls, so i dont have to get into this situation. What can i do?

Treant aren't you 20 now?

Anonymous #40

Re: 19 and still a virgin [Re: Anonymous #38]
    #20352463 - 07/31/14 03:43 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I lost my virginity at 19. Almost before I turned 20.

Anonymous #41

Re: 19 and still a virgin [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20367647 - 08/03/14 11:22 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Please don't get down on yourself for still being a virgin at that age, its way more common than you'd think.  I suffered many of the same problems as you, anxiety, awkwardness, shyness around girls, yet I somehow managed to lose it at 19.  Its really a fake it till you make it thing, just get used to pretending you're james bond not giving a fuck, it gets easier I promise.

But to all those people downplaying the awesomeness of sex...you may be doing it wrong.  A healthy combo of drugs and sex (MDMA, LSD, even just weed) is among the most amazing experience us talking chimps can ever hope to achieve.

Anonymous #42

Re: 19 and still a virgin [Re: Anonymous #41]
    #20368052 - 08/03/14 05:13 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

all of you virgins...stop poasting on the fucking shroomery and go out and get some. any. fat, old, crazy, whatever.

the reason there is a 19 year old virgin and a 38 year old virgin on this thread is just that....because you waste too much time on the internet and forsake real life.

Anonymous #43

Re: 19 and still a virgin [Re: Anonymous #38]
    #20369676 - 08/04/14 01:19 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #39 said:
I lost mine at 19, don't worry about it man just get drunk and act cocky if you really "need" it.  I've had a lot of sex since then and honestly man sex is very overrated its 30 minutes of sweating horny agression that is it lol

NOT true, there is nothing better than to be horny as fuck, know that you will end up fucking this girl, take 2-3 beers to the room, open the first can, take 2-3 sips, pulling out the panties, the smell of pussy.. ahhhhhh.. the first dip in it.. ahhhhh.. but i agree, the rest of the story is most of the time just a sweaty and kind a weird process of aggression trying not to come to quick but neither take to long.. but whatever, i love it to then lie next to the chick, finishing the beer, enjoy another joint (especially when you took some opiates before) and then just fall asleep so terribly awesome without giving any fuck about the rest of the world or tomorrow..

but no worries OP, there will be times of so much sex that you will worry and doubt that you ever again actually look forward to sex and enjoy it.. it really gets boring after some time, even when you switch the girls sometimes (i had a time with a lot of different fuckbuddys)
but then, staying sober a while will just make you as horny as before, like didnt having sex for 19 years without having a plan about how is it done

i fucked the first time with 13 but it sucked because i was drunk and got so angry and disguised about my girlfriend afterwards that i broke up with her. must have looked really stupid from outside (especially her friends) but i just realized this many years after. anyway it was her idea and i was drunk and i would have broke up sooner or later  :shrug:

the second time (17) i was abroad (on holiday with parents) and no joke i was so drunk, walking trough a ghetto at night.. so there was this dog running after me yelling, i ran, and this hooker saved me. i said thanks and everything.. then she offered me a blowjob, i denied.. then she said "for free" and like, who can deny a blowjob for free??? we went into a staircase, and then i fucked her in her ass.. even a grandma disturbed us and laughed, but she managed everything somehow(i cant speak spanish) after this she wanted money but i spent all for beer, so i offered her a cigarette, she denied, and i dunno, i think it was somehow funny for her, because in this area you dont always get banged by a drunk westerner who is 17.
the only very very frightening thing in the morning was: she didn't want to show me her pussy. i asked why, and she said "period" and laughed somehow fraudulent. and i was really soooo so so drunk, that i think it might have been a transvestite  :uhoh:

so what ever, some masturbations really had been better than some sex i had. dont worry, there will be the point "where you finally can score, huhuhu huhuhu huhuhu"

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains