Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
Re: First MDMA next weekend, advice needed [Re: Twista]
    #1950641 - 09/25/03 08:56 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

That's a beautifully pressed pill! I've never seen one like that. Usually it's just something imprinted on the pill, but never that detailed border. Sweet!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: First MDMA next weekend, advice needed [Re: Ped]
    #1953042 - 09/25/03 11:59 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

That is a beautiful pill, Ped... and a very nice post to go along with it.  I enjoyed your perspective and objective view of the drug immensely.  You hit it home when you brought up the very important realization that the individual should be just as informed about themselves as they are about their substances :thumbup: :thumbup:

BTW, I was without home internet access for over a week - but I'm back now, so (and this does not apply to everyone as most of you can vibe with the peace) make sure you keep these ridiculous argument style flames out of Trip Tips (lookin' in theshiftingwall's direction here, amongst retaliators).  I was on my way to close this thread when I came across this gem of an ending and thanks to it-- I'll leave this bitch open.. but only so long as discussion is respectful and on topic  :tongue2:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: First MDMA next weekend, advice needed [Re: geokills]
    #1953257 - 09/26/03 01:51 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks Geo :smile:

I still have one of those pills.  It is even more beautiful in person.  I could never bring myself to eat it, or sell it.  My thought was that I would have it irradiated, rendered inactive (and therefore legal), and encased inside a pendant which I could wear around my neck for sentimental value. 

It's sentimental value is through the roof indeed.  I was lucky enough to eat a Blue Versace as my first dose of ecstasy almost two years ago.  They are as excellent on the inside as they are on the outside.  It was a smooth, long roll, filled with many warm and gentle feelings.  There was not a delerious rush as with many pills available these days. 

I can remember when the pill first took effect, those crashing waves of calm and bliss, the sudden presence of moment.  Then the come down, laying on the bed looking up at the cieling, listening to my friends converse among eachother, just basking in the joy of being alive and experiencing the phenomenon of simple experience itself.  I coasted on a euphoric cloud for days after that experience.  Those days shine bright in my memory.

MDMA, I think, is just the prescription for a culture and global society that has forgotten what it means to be happy, and to be alive.  It seems to have arrived in just the nick of time.  As I said, though.  Be careful.

Fantastic.   

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: First MDMA next weekend, advice needed [Re: Ped]
    #1953365 - 09/26/03 02:52 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Take half and find out...

InvisiblePenroc3
hypno toad
 User Gallery

Re: First MDMA next weekend, advice needed [Re: Infrared]
    #1953879 - 09/26/03 09:16 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i have eatin over 300 pills, and i was sent to the hospital 3 times because of MDA, i am on high honor roll at school and have been for the past year, i think mdma and mda effects people differently(obviously) its kinda like any hard drug, maby the old saying it only takes one time is true, but then agin it might be like flipping a coin, you never really know what is going to happen...and i dont think that we are going to see alot of long term problems with mdma/mda use for atleast10-15 years, when alot of the useres are older.

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: First MDMA next weekend, advice needed [Re: Dreamer987]
    #1954010 - 09/26/03 10:31 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i suggest talking with your friend before taking the E, about how you feel, or else it'l be on your mind while your rolling, and now that people have told you not to talk to her about it while rolling cause youll come off as crazy (you prolly will), you'll be conflicted the entire night. Get stuff off your chest before rolling. You'll feel better as a result anyways

As to the H in the rolls, jtryptamine, you didnt say H was not found in already active pills:
Quote:

Do you know that herion is rather expensive, and to put enough in a pill to actually be active would be a complete waste of money? Please stop talking out of your ass.

You said putting H in a pill to make it active owuld be a waste of money. but it was done anyways. Given, E can be cheaper, but maybe they want to sell H. You atrent the drug dealer, so don't assume you know everything going on. Stop bitching at shiftingwalls when your facts are skewed. Dancesafe doesnt list all pills in the world, so the fact that there is one pill with H means that its likely that there are more.

And E is pretty safe, maybe somethng else happened to your friend? I doubt all he did was E. Research consistently shows pure E is safe
, but there IS damage to serotonin receptors. Some people will argue you have infinite reserves of serotonin. You may produce serotonin after you roll, and for long periods of time, but you don't keep producing serotonin for the rest of your life. So my bio lab teacher told me, and no, she wasnt spreading voernment propoganda. She's super cool too (and kinda cute).

Dreamer, be careful with rolling, don't do it too often. It only looses its magic if you do it often, I think. Maybe it's a psychological thing, although there is the physiological effect of not having produced enough serotonin since your last roll. Give yourself time between rolls. Take nice walks in the morning. Excercise. Get a pet maybe. Spread out your rolls

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: First MDMA next weekend, advice needed [Re: entiformatie]
    #1954528 - 09/26/03 01:36 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Plz read my posts in entirity before you decide to critize me here ya go...

Quote:

As to the H in the rolls, jtryptamine, you didnt say H was not found in already active pills:

Quote:

Do you know that herion is rather expensive, and to put enough in a pill to actually be active would be a complete waste of money? Please stop talking out of your ass.

You said putting H in a pill to make it active owuld be a waste of money. but it was done anyways. Given, E can be cheaper, but maybe they want to sell H. You atrent the drug dealer, so don't assume you know everything going on. Stop bitching at shiftingwalls when your facts are skewed. Dancesafe doesnt list all pills in the world, so the fact that there is one pill with H means that its likely that there are more.

But if you read the whole post and not just pull out pieces to prove me wrong....

Quote:

Out of all the pills confiscated or sent into labs for testing, not one pill has been found to contain herion and MDMA. What would be the logic behind it? Gee I have some MDMA which will blow you mind if you take it by it's self, but I have this herion around so I guess I'll just put it in these pills for the hell of it. Fuck no. People do things to increase there profit, not dramatically cut it down. Do you know that herion is rather expensive, and to put enough in a pill to actually be active would be a complete waste of money? Please stop talking out of your ass.

Here are the contents of the only pill that contained herion...

Heroin (21.4%)
Aspirin (71.4%)
Fluoxetine (7.1%)

I said no dealer in his right mind would mix herion into an already active pill, and notice this dosn't have any MDMA, or MDA in it. That kid said the pills in canada have MDMA with herion in them, which I haven't yet seen to be true. So before you try to prove me wrong, read my post correctly. kthnx

And you don't know me, you don't understand why I say the things I do, ok. Your not going to find any mass produced pill that contains MDMA and herion I guarante it, Granted you might find a pill here or there that has some herion in it, that some local jackass pressed himself (and before you say, most ppl can't press there own pills read my '$5 pill press' post in ODD) theshiftingwalls came off like it was common pratice in his area, and I was being harsh because he is very misinforming. I have seen numerous post where he has given deadly comboniations of drugs and said it was a good mix.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Re: First MDMA next weekend, advice needed [Re: John]
    #1958066 - 09/27/03 07:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

btw, i didnt mean to come off as critical of you. you're right, i really don't know you. i was just defending shifting. i know H isnt going to be mass produced in pills, but the fact is that there are pills with some H, and i think that might have been what he was referring to. And yes, i did notice he posts some misinformation, but i think he's trying to contribute. Of course, I can't be sure. Just, I don't really see the point in flaming him.

Sorry if i came off as critical,
:-)

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Re: First MDMA next weekend, advice needed [Re: entiformatie]
    #1958341 - 09/27/03 09:15 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

All is good =]

--------------------

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #1958355 - 09/27/03 09:22 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

well, i got impatient waiting for my friend to find some time to do it, so i went ahead without her, and took one and a half pills anally 40 min ago.
I'll let everybody know how it goes :smile:

--------------------

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

#1958638 - 09/27/03 11:49 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

It was fun, the pills were hella weak though. It didn't feel like it was cut with anything, definately not heroin

--------------------

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

#1958658 - 09/28/03 12:06 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Damn they must have been shite if you back here in 2hrs, I wish your first experience was a better one. Alot of pills going around nowadays are bullshit, I dunno why, I guess no one has any respect for drugs anymore, a glance at that pill testing site almost made me cry seeing all the shit they put in them things, AFOAFOAFOAF :wink: used to press 150mg MDA+150mg Niacin(binder/filler) pills that would blow you mind but that was some time ago since it's so risky to mess with that shit now or so I hear.

--------------------

OfflineOook
Oook!

Loc: England
    #1959465 - 09/28/03 11:09 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I LIKE TOAST

Edited by Oook (09/29/03 10:01 AM)

Offlinestarfungi
daydreamer

Loc: south pacific
Re: First MDMA next weekend, advice needed [Re: Oook]
    #1960783 - 09/28/03 07:25 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Has there been any research with MDA? Most/all of the research seem to be with pure MDMA, but in real life you won't get that very often.

Also, I wonder how relevant the destruction of serotonin brain cells associated with MDMA usage really is...? I mean, alcohol destroys a LOT of brain cells (fuck, just living kills braincells), but unless you have a reallly bad drinking habit, you're fine.

And to those that say that E is useless/not worth it etc and haven't taken it themselves. What a bunch of bullshit. I think almost everyone gets something out of it, especially the first few times. It sure opened my eyes, and it has helped me change for the better. Especially for someone with a bad self image, it's the ultimate therapeutic tool - Miracle medecine quite frankly!

Only problem (and cause for ALL problems we have today) is that moderation is something we humans never have been very good at...

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Re: First MDMA next weekend, advice needed [Re: starfungi]
    #1961097 - 09/28/03 09:06 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

im still trying to figure it out completely, and i would really appreciate it if somebody could check this for me, and point out any errors. my bio teacher and bio lab ta have both agreed to go over it. this is, so far, what i have of mdma on the brain. i realize there might be mistakes, or spelling errors, so please don't flame me for those. i'm copying and pasting something i wrote, and i'll include references i used at the bottom:

serotonin (aka 5-ht) is synthesized by 5-ht neurons. it is then stored in synaptic vesicles. serotonin is released into synaptic clefts in response to the firing of 5-ht neurons. in the synaptic cleft, serotonin "excerts its action on both pre- and post- synaptic receptor sites (sites on the 5-ht neuron itself, and on the neuron which it is communicating with)." Serotonin is then reabsorbed into the 5-ht neuron (a process which is called "reuptake"), to once again be stored.
serotonin is metabolized by MAOs into 5-hiaa. it is protected from MAOs while it is in the synaptic vesicles. (there are studies showing a correlation between low levels of 5-hiaa and violent suicides)

mdma enters the 5-ht neuron, and causes the release of serotonin, but independently of the firing of 5-ht neurons. it seems that the seratonin comes from cytoplasmic stores rather than synaptic vesicles. the seratonin enters the synaptic cleft, but MDMA prevents a reuptake of seratonin.

mdma also interacts with serotonin 5-ht2, muscarinic m1, alpha-2 adrenergic and histamine h1 receptors. many psychedelics interact with 5-ht2, which could explain ecstasy's psychedelic effects. cardiovascular effects are likely the result of interaction with alpha-2 adrenergic receptors.

mdma releases releases dopamine. preventing the release of dopamine also prevents mdma neurotoxicity in animals. products similar to mdma but with non-dopaminergic effects do not have the psychological effects of mdma. "MDMA tends to indirectly *inhibit* the firing and release of dopamine in nigrostriatal dopamine neurons (neurons projecting from the substantia nigra to the striatum) due to local 5-HT release."

mdma seems to reduce levels of tryptophan hydroxylase, a rate-limiting enzyme in the synthesis of seratonin. this would mean that mdma makes 5-ht neurons synthesize seratonin at a faster rate. this may be the result of oxidative stress that mdma places on 5-ht neurons. oxidative stress leads to neurodegenerative destruction of 5-ht axons in high doses of mdma. "Anti-oxidants, anti-dopaminergic agents, agents which block intracellular calcium increases and pre- or post- treatment (up to 6 hours) with fluoxetine all block MDMA's neurotoxicity."

mdma prevents the brain from reuptaking serotonin. does this mean increased serotonergic effects?
mdma also releases serotonin independently of the firing 5-ht neurons. does this mean more serotonin inside the synaptic clefts?

are synaptic vesicles inside the 5-ht neuron? is serotonin is stored inside 5-ht neuron?

an enzyme in the brain, called 5-htp decarboxylase turns 5-htp into serotonin, making 5-htp a good thing to take after mdma.

my bio lab teacher explained to me we dont have infinite reserves of serotonin, rather, we keep producing serotonin until our 5-ht neurons just cant make anymore. mdma depletes your serotonin, because there is no reuptake. your body will produce more, however, eventually, it is possible to run out of serotonin, or have extremely low levels. i wonder if 5-htp can actually make us produce more serotonin though. also, i remember having heard somewhere that mdma can stress the 5-ht neurons, causing them to "mutate." i haven't really looked into that though.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_info7.shtm

http://www.humboldt.edu/~morgan/ecstacy/MDMArachelc.html

http://web.ask.com/redir?bpg=http%3a%2f%...harmacology.htm

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #1968806 - 10/01/03 06:06 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Dreamer987 said:
took one and a half pills anally 40 min ago.
I'll let everybody know how it goes :smile: 

correct me if im wrong, but,
did he just say he shoved the pills up his ASS?  :shocked: 

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Invisiblephobey
watcher

Loc: home
Re: First MDMA next weekend, advice needed [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1968891 - 10/01/03 08:06 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

theshiftingwalls said:
Then why is my friend sooo fucked up now? The only hard drug he did was pure E. He only did it once. Now he stops thinking and goes blank once in awhile. His brain is shot...

Look the long term side-effects are the most worst thing. It fucks you up. My fucked friend told me to never touch E or it will fuck you up when its 10 years later.

It might feel good in the now... But the far past is what bites...

U are completly out of your mind and talking out of your ass. If he only had drugs once there is no way in hell he got damaged from that tho i?ve seen people how can?t handle chemiclas well do some nasty shit but hey after the pill worked out they all returned to normal so... E isn?t a bad drug as long as u use over longer periods of time. Like 3 times a year is super and very helpfull. Also the long term effect only happens when u use e for a year every fokin day.

I?ve read lots of your posts specially the hwbr and i cannot believe that u could be this stupid and gulable do some research or don?t speak.

Edited by phobey (10/01/03 08:13 AM)

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Re: First MDMA next weekend, advice needed [Re: 40oz]
    #1969789 - 10/01/03 03:15 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Yes i did shove the pills up my ass! Not pleasant, but better than getting sick. My only advice is don't skimp on the lube :blush:

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
    #1970003 - 10/01/03 04:37 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

e eems svl to me idont no why but its like the darth vader of drugs in my mind

--------------------

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: First MDMA next weekend, advice needed [Re: notapillow]
    #1975372 - 10/03/03 07:17 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

TheShiftingWalls doesn't need to be defended in this thread... everything he's said has been straight out of his ass.

Maybe people who get their drug information from "friends", "bio teachers", and a heaping dose of drug propaghanda should stick to the woodrose threads.

Taking E one, or even several times, will have no long term effects on you besides possibly a fresh outlook on life and a stronger friendship with whoever you take it with. MDMA is one of the safest phenethylamines. Taking too much E will have negative social consequences well before it has serious health effects.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale