Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
InvisibleLordSenate
One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

Loc: First Circle of Hell
Re: Overpopulation [Re: NotTheDevil]
    #19180145 - 11/23/13 07:07 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Alright. I was asking because I wasn't really sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
    #19180152 - 11/23/13 07:12 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

More readily available then they already are? you wanna trip to Africa or something? or are you talking about people in your country...? because people in your country already have more then adequate birth control.

and i agree that people should consider the results of their actions. my original assertion (which perhaps you missed; this is why having opinions sucks ass) was that people in this thread who are calling people idiots, for having a child (one), are being over-assertive in their defiance. someone who's had a child, to make themselves happy is NOT AN IDIOT and one would be an idiot for saying so.

OfflineNotTheDevil
Transhuman

Loc: US Flag
Re: Overpopulation [Re: akira_akuma]
    #19180164 - 11/23/13 07:14 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
More readily available then they already are? you wanna trip to Africa or something? or are you talking about people in your country...? because people in your country already have more then adequate birth control.

and i agree that people should consider the results of their actions. my original assertion (which perhaps you missed; this is why having opinions sucks ass) was that people in this thread who are calling people idiots, for having a child (one), are being over-assertive in their defiance. someone who's had a child, to make themselves happy is NOT AN IDIOT and one would be an idiot for saying so.

good enough, and yes I meant world wide availability, though teens could use more birth control access here.

Offlineakira_akuma

#19180168 - 11/23/13 07:17 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

teens could use their voice and get some willingly, without it being shoved in their lunch box by mom; or better yet by the law. :lol:

you mean people should be taught that having kids is a huge undertaking and hence should be taken care of responsibly without afterthought, because it's better for... the environment?

OfflineNotTheDevil
Transhuman

#19180173 - 11/23/13 07:19 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
teens could use their voice and get some willingly, without it being shoved in their lunch box by mom; or better yet by the law. :lol:

you mean people should be taught that having kids is a huge undertaking and hence should be taken care of responsibly without afterthought, because it's better for... the environment?

Well yes, but in some parts of the US its hard for people under 18 to buy birth control or condoms.

EDIT: missed part of your post, not just because its better for the environment (americans are paced to not have population growth by reproduction) but because its all around better to analyze such a major life decision before making it.

Edited by NotTheDevil (11/23/13 07:21 PM)

Offlineakira_akuma

#19180177 - 11/23/13 07:21 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

well, that's stupid. are the kids smarter then the adults, maybe they should stand up for their believes in a non-idiotic patriarchy and take over the system. :lol: that'd work!

OfflineNotTheDevil
Transhuman

#19180185 - 11/23/13 07:23 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
well, that's stupid. are the kids smarter then the adults, maybe they should stand up for their believes in a non-idiotic patriarchy and take over the system. :lol: that'd work!

Patriarchy? what's that have to do with anything

Offlineakira_akuma

#19180212 - 11/23/13 07:29 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

NotTheDevil said:

EDIT: missed part of your post, not just because its better for the environment (americans are paced to not have population growth by reproduction) but because its all around better to analyze such a major life decision before making it.

that's an even better reason. :yesnod:

Quote:

NotTheDevil said:
Quote:

akira_akuma said:

you said that it's hard for kids to get birthcontrol... i said, they should raise up and fight tha power. otherwise, what's gonna change? adults are gonna eventually have to acknowledge that kids not having protection, when THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE SEX (again not yelling, i just love saying when people are going to absolutely have sex no matter what lol), is a bad thing... but will it be soon enough, before alot of kids have more kids? (and diseases too)

maybe, maybe not... that's the adults fault for not seeing the problem with this... i'm sure kids can do something about it by either a: clamoring about it until what's right IS DONE or b: until the problem with this, gets evidenced enough by adults, that THEY'LL do something about it.

OfflineNotTheDevil
Transhuman

#19180241 - 11/23/13 07:36 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Quote:

NotTheDevil said:

that's an even better reason. :yesnod:

Quote:

NotTheDevil said:
Quote:

akira_akuma said:

you said that it's hard for kids to get birthcontrol... i said, they should raise up and fight tha power. otherwise, what's gonna change? adults are gonna eventually have to acknowledge that kids not having protection, when THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE SEX (again not yelling, i just love saying when people are going to absolutely have sex no matter what lol), is a bad thing... but will it be soon enough, before alot of kids have more kids? (and diseases too)

maybe, maybe not... that's the adults fault for not seeing the problem with this... i'm sure kids can do something about it by either a: clamoring about it until what's right IS DONE or b: until the problem with this, gets evidenced enough by adults, that THEY'LL do something about it.

Ya, but patriarchy means rule by men and I fail to see what sexism has to do with it. Although now that I typed this I suspect its a reference to back when feminism was still a serious thing and there was a real patriarchy to fight against, and how that was once an act of true rebellion.

Of course the kids have to try to get it, but on the other hand it can't be to shocking or old crazy idiots will try even harder to prevent kids from getting it because whore pills "encourage sex".

Offlineakira_akuma

#19180249 - 11/23/13 07:40 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

yeah, i get it. they are stoopid. they need to acknowledge the fact that kids are gonna have sex, regardless of what their parents think, or whether they can garner the proper protection; because kids are usually idiots. apparently adults can be too, by ignoring the real reasons why people have sex...because they can.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]