Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKingKnowledge
Around
Male

Loc: East Coast
First time with Kratom
    #19178622 - 11/23/13 01:46 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Ey errrbody,

I just bought a pack of 10 extract pills of Kratom. I know I should use the actual plant if I want to get into the stuff, but I just wanna give it a shot...

How much have you taken in your experience? It says low dose is amphetamine-like and high dose is opiate-like. I'm not sure where to draw this line though..

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMagicman69
All About the Benjamins
Male

Re: First time with Kratom [Re: KingKnowledge]
    #19178632 - 11/23/13 01:49 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

How much does 10 of them cost? They sell capsules of them at a smoke shop by my house but I've never seen the price. I was thinking of doing the same thing, purchasing some just to try. I have no idea how much to dose tho :shrug: How many capsules you gunna take?

InvisibleSynthe
Gatorade me, bitch!
Male

Loc: Three bags of Funyuns Flag
    #19178638 - 11/23/13 01:52 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

extracts are typically accepted as being useless, or at least not worth buying. 10x doesn't mean 10 times the strength, it could be as little as just a couple times the strength. Powder is the best buy.

I took ~10g twice. It was pretty mild, but I ingested it with applesauce and that could've been detrimental to the experience. I'd recommend not taking it right after eating.

--------------------

OfflineKingKnowledge
Around
Male

Loc: East Coast
Re: First time with Kratom [Re: Synthe]
    #19178669 - 11/23/13 02:01 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Synthe said:
extracts are typically accepted as being useless, or at least not worth buying. 10x doesn't mean 10 times the strength, it could be as little as just a couple times the strength. Powder is the best buy.

I took ~10g twice. It was pretty mild, but I ingested it with applesauce and that could've been detrimental to the experience. I'd recommend not taking it right after eating.

I believe these ARE in powder form. The company is called Herbal Salvation, and on the front is says Maeng Da Kratom.

Instructions: Start with 4 pure kratom leaf powder pills to assess tolerance.

Do you really think I should take 4/10 to assess?? Seems like a lot. Wish I could give some weight to tell you guys but the packaging doesn't include it.

InvisibleSynthe
Gatorade me, bitch!
Male

Loc: Three bags of Funyuns Flag
    #19178716 - 11/23/13 02:13 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

KingKnowledge said:
Quote:

Synthe said:

I believe these ARE in powder form. The company is called Herbal Salvation, and on the front is says Maeng Da Kratom.

Instructions: Start with 4 pure kratom leaf powder pills to assess tolerance.

Do you really think I should take 4/10 to assess?? Seems like a lot. Wish I could give some weight to tell you guys but the packaging doesn't include it.

Ah yes, but I meant un-concentrated, just pure ground leaf powder which is the standard in kratom selling. Mostly, extracts ("5x, 10x, 30x") are gimmicky and many kratom extracts purchased in headshops are reported as bunk.

:shrug:

--------------------

Offlinepslyke
Contemplative
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #19178843 - 11/23/13 02:48 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Depends on what you're looking for and whether or not you have any experience with opiates? My guess is that 4 capsules isn't going to get you too far. I generally eat 6-10g of powder and really enjoy the relaxing state it puts me in. I've never had capsules though. Also, Mang Da is revered as being the best kratom, but in my experience it is pretty hit or miss. You definitely always pay more for MD, but it's not generally worth the price premium. Good luck!

--------------------
"What appears impenetrable to us does exist, manifesting itself in the deepest wisdom and the most radiant beauty" Einstein, yo!

"The conservatives of 70 years ago would be outraged at what has come to pass. It embodies everything they took up arms for to defeat".Asante, yo!

:kratom:

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: First time with Kratom [Re: Synthe]
    #19178852 - 11/23/13 02:50 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Synthe said:

I always ate it with applesauce and generally took about 7 grams. Never had any problems.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub