Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJulia
hatebreed

Loc: I don't know
Level 3 trip
    #1917809 - 09/15/03 12:14 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Well Saturday night my friends and I took the mushrooms at about 8 p.m. Then one of my friends passed around his bowl packed with some killer hydro buds. We smoked the bowl and drank some beers. I felt myself going up very fast. My husband and friends were bullshitting but I couldn't focus on or put together what they were talking about. I could hear the words but I couldn't interpret them, it was definitely weird. My friend's walls are made of oak wood. About 20 minutes later the grains in the wood started swirling and twisting and taking my attention away from everything else. I was hypnotized by them. Then it looked like somebody had dimmed the lights so I looked up at the light and it was still as bright as before, but as I inhaled the lights would appear to go dim, and as I exhaled they would appear to become bright again. The walls started breathing too. Each breath I took everything would change. About 1 1/2 hours into it everybody's face became distorted and started swirling. All I could think about was how cold it was in the apartment even though it wasn't cold at all. My thoughts were racing and I couldn't focus on anything. I had about a 6 pack of beer in me and realized I had to go to the bathroom but I felt like I was one with the couch and I didn't want to move. Finally I got up and went to the bathroom and the first thing I did was look at myself in the mirror. "Oh my god is this me? I look so different!" That's what I said to myself while staring in the mirror for about 5 minutes. What am I doing in the bathroom? I totally forgot why I went to the bathroom in the first place then I remembered that I had to relieve myself. When I came back out the living room seemed tiny and everything that the light was hitting seemed to sparkle. My friends were playing Halo and asked if I wanted to play. I told them no way, there was no way in hell I was going to be able to keep the kind of concentration that that video game requires. So I watched them play. I could see each pixel on the TV screen that made the video game. I was more interested in the pixels than the game itself. Then I don't know how this got started, but everybody started chucking playdoh at each other. The fluorescent balls of playdoh were leaving colorful trails as they flew through the air. I got hit in the head so I put my face in my arms until everybody calmed down with throwing shit at each other. I don't remember much else, and everything else that I do remember I can't explain, it's one of those things where you have to do it to understand. Oh yeah, I have never laughed so hard in all of my fucking life!!!

--------------------
Life's a bitch and then you die, fuck the world let's all get high.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Level 3 trip [Re: Julia]
    #1917858 - 09/15/03 12:42 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Good to hear your trip worked out for the best... how much did you end up eating?

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineJulia
hatebreed

Loc: I don't know
Re: Level 3 trip [Re: Seuss]
    #1919101 - 09/15/03 08:05 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

The entire eighth...I'd definitely do it again only next time I'll eat more and shoot for a level 4 or 5 trip  :grin:

--------------------
Life's a bitch and then you die, fuck the world let's all get high.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Level 3 trip [Re: Julia]
    #1919112 - 09/15/03 08:06 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

muuaaahhhhhhhhahahaah level 5 is where its at.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience