Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | 266 | 267 | 268 | 269 | 270 | 271 | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277 | Next >
Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #19160953 - 11/19/13 06:00 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

akira_akuma said:
it's like Cops are another race or species then Human. :shrug:

Cops don't make Human mistakes, they have their own definition for mistakes. :lol: ok dude. i don't wanna argue over petty shit. i think the kid made a mistake TOO, so i'll just leave it at that.

Not at all. The definition of mistake only varies for politicians and the New York Times.

The kid made the mistake. The cop did not.

yes, yes, the cop killed a dangerous criminal. he made no mistake. ok. :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #19160960 - 11/19/13 06:01 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

BlindSophist said:
A "typical shootout" typically involves more than one gunman.

Yup.

Just like this time.

Getting shot dead as you turn around to face an unknown assailant does not a shootout make.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #19160963 - 11/19/13 06:02 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
I was referring to "he made no mistake".

I didn't say it to you. I said it several times to someone who think cops have bionic eyes and mind-reading abilities.

You don't think cops have bionic eyes and mind-reading abilities, do you?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: akira_akuma]
    #19160981 - 11/19/13 06:04 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
yes, yes, the cop killed a dangerous criminal. he made no mistake.

Right. The kids mistake was made in not dropping a gun when instructed and a second mistake was made by the kid when he turned towards the cops while still holding the gun.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Free sVs!
Female

#19160986 - 11/19/13 06:05 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Considering he managed to keep the gun trained on the kid and kept peppering him even after he fell down, who the fuck knows?

--------------------
Enlil said:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #19160995 - 11/19/13 06:06 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
Getting shot dead as you turn around to face an unknown assailant does not a shootout make.

No. But getting shot dead while holding a gun and tuning towards a cop that has ordered you to drop the gun twice... does.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#19161015 - 11/19/13 06:09 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
Considering he managed to keep the gun trained on the kid and kept peppering him even after he fell down, who the fuck knows?

Who the fuck knows what?

If the kid still had the gun in his hand? Like I said to you earlier (second time if you're keeping track) I wasn't there.

If the cop believed the kid was still a threat, he showed great restraint in not emptying his mag.

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

#19161056 - 11/19/13 06:18 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

BlindSophist said:

Who the fuck knows what?

If the kid still had the gun in his hand? Like I said to you earlier (second time if you're keeping track) I wasn't there.

If the cop believed the kid was still a threat, he showed great restraint in not emptying his mag.

You were asking me if I thought he had bionic eyes. I answered the question.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#19161076 - 11/19/13 06:22 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
You were asking me if I thought he had bionic eyes. I answered the question.

Keeping your eyes on your target gun trained on the kid and "peppering" him does not require bionic eyes.

--------------------

Edited by luvdemshrooms (11/19/13 06:24 PM)

Free sVs!
Female

#19161102 - 11/19/13 06:26 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

No, I suppose it just requires tremendous familiarity and expertise with guns.

:shrug:

--------------------
Enlil said:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#19161243 - 11/19/13 06:51 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Actually, it does not. There is little skill required to aim a gun a pull a trigger. An object the size of a human at close range isn't as hard to hit as one might imagine.

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

#19161256 - 11/19/13 06:54 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

This might seem like a non sequitur, but I got a katana for my birthday. A real fucking katana. That thing is fucking DOPE. :ninja:

--------------------
Enlil said:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #19161289 - 11/19/13 06:59 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

I'd love to have one. I'm a fan of bladed weapons and actually took fencing lessons when *cough cough* a wee bit younger.

Like 45 years younger when I lived in California.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #19161297 - 11/19/13 07:01 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

California. where dreams are made.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Trayvon Martin thread - bring your paranoid racist fantasies here, folks! [Re: akira_akuma]
    #19161314 - 11/19/13 07:03 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
California. where dreams are made.

And where dreams (and washed up actors) go to die.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#19161321 - 11/19/13 07:04 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

basically, it's dream central.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#19161334 - 11/19/13 07:05 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Dry for some, wet for others.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#19161359 - 11/19/13 07:08 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

like a sponge.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#19161382 - 11/19/13 07:12 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Or weather.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#19161415 - 11/19/13 07:18 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

everyone knows hippies love mud and rain and cooking in the sun afterwards. perfect weather for California.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | 266 | 267 | 268 | 269 | 270 | 271 | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom