Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Trip Report - 3 grams PESA
    #1914896 - 09/14/03 09:53 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Friday night I came home looking forward to munching down some PESA from my latest harvest, even though I was a little on the tired side. I made a peanut butter sandwich with them, which tasted like shit anyway, I think I like washing them down with OJ alot better.
I was surprised to experience little in the way of open eye visuals, but when I layed down and closed my eyes I experienced a rapid succesion of ideas, and vague but intricate and constantly changing imagery. It felt like thinking itself had gone from two dimensions to three, as there seemed to be a much greater depth to my thinking, a general expansion of consciousness in a very distinct way. I watched a little tv for a while, but it tends to get on my nerves, as it just seems like you can see right through the facade of the people on tv, and the experience of tv in general, like it's truly an idiot box. Going outside I found there to be more in the way of visuals, but nothing I'd have expected from 3 grams; the trees in my yard took on a really beautiful aura, though, and the spider whose been inhabiting the yard for the last few months was very cool to check out. All in all, the most interesting part of the experience was the processing of info really fast, and it seemed like thinking that quickly would be a leap in human evolution or something.
The second flush has started coming up really quickly behind the first, should be ready to pick in a few days.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Trip Report - 3 grams PESA [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1916468 - 09/14/03 09:49 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

awesome dude, try to space them out at LEAST a month

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports