Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecasper702
Ghost

Loc: Learning to fly
Extracting psilocybin??????????No way
    #1906739 - 09/11/03 05:59 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Was just reading a book called "The Turn-On book, by BarNel Enterprises, and it contained a chapter on extracting the psilocybin product from the cake before birthing I was just wondering if anybody else has either tried this or read this. I Don't believe it personally but hey I don't know everything here it goes though tell me what you think " It is not necesary to obtain the mushroom form of the fungi in order to have psilocybin production carried out. The mycelium contains as much as the fruiting bodies. When the mushroom threads have grown in the medium for about 10-12 days, they should be harvested(this is the most variable factor in obtaining the maximum yield of psilocybin. trial and error under individual conditions of growth is necessary to standardize the yield. Keeping careful records of how the medium used, hoe prepared, and temperature and time will allow one to improve the yield with practice.) Scientifically harvesting is done just four days after the last of the sugar has been used by the fungi. Harvesting is done by removing the medium: liquid medium by filtering through flannel and keeping the mycelium mat; solid medium by simply removing the mycelium mat. Teh mycelium may be a gooey mess, is dried at a very low heat (not over 200 degrees F. in an oven with the door slightly ajar.) Powder the dried material. The powder may be extracted by soaking in methanol, filtering, and evaporating the liquid with a low heat. Do this is a ventalated room and make sure that all of the methanol is extracted. There will be psilocybin in the medium also but generally in small amounts and not worth the extra effort.

Well there it is tell me what you think I don't think it is true but who the fuck am I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSemilanceata
No god, no boss

Loc: República Federal Íbera
Re: Extracting psilocybin??????????No way [Re: casper702]
    #1910211 - 09/12/03 03:30 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Growing mycelium and extract the psylocibin that it contains is easier than fruiting it to produce mushrooms. You choose. Personally, I prefer to get the shrooms cause that?s why I grow the mycelium.

--------------------
Sr_Setahongo

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Extracting psilocybin??????????No way [Re: Semilanceata]
    #1910372 - 09/12/03 04:04 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Extracting from cake is extremely inefficient when you think of how much more you can get by growing out the fruits. Otherwise, If one wants to do a lot of work for nowhere near the results it can be done.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

InvisibleSemilanceata
No god, no boss

Re: Extracting psilocybin??????????No way [Re: Ekstaza]
    #1912394 - 09/13/03 11:07 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

True, but if you plan to extract the psylocibin from the mycelium, agar and broth are used. Doing it on cakes make no sense at all.

--------------------
Sr_Setahongo

Offlinecasper702
Ghost

Loc: Learning to fly
    #1913001 - 09/13/03 02:51 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I agree with all of you, I just put the post up for informational purposes, and fo rthe guy who did the post the other day "I just ate a cake". But has anyone done this????? If so did you use a different method????? And when it is powder can it be insuflated(snorted)?????

InvisibleSemilanceata
No god, no boss

Re: Extracting psilocybin??????????No way [Re: casper702]
    #1913120 - 09/13/03 03:26 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

One method is to use just straight brown rice grains without vermiculite. After the cake quits giving shrooms, you can eat the cake.
I wouldn?t recommend to sniff dried mycellium.

--------------------
Sr_Setahongo

Offlineuneasyone
tokin theMacGyver bong

Loc: SE united states
    #1914290 - 09/13/03 11:25 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

snorting psilocin might be ok but psilocybin would be best taken orally because your digestive system has to convert psilocybin to psilocin before it becomes active

--------------------
anything i might say is just something i heard from the voices in my head
uneasy1

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order