Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

LSD or Shrooms?
    #1913849 - 09/13/03 08:11 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hello I just wanted an opinion from you guys about these 2 wonderful substances.  First off...Im an inspiring musician and as always..we are looking for a way to expand our minds.  I dont drink...rarely smoke or do any other drugs..besides mushrooms.  I like to eat less than a half a dose of shrooms and just have a nice music session a few times a month.  I dont really eat them recreationally but rather for musical enhancement.  I have done LSd a few times at parties but never for musical purposes.  I liked the buzz from LSD but hated the unnatural hangover afterwards.  Which do you guys think is better for expanding the mind in the musical sense.  LSD or MUshrooms? 
Piece Orizon

---I will probally post this same question on another forum (music art forum) so dont get mad if i DO :smile:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: LSD or Shrooms? [Re: orizon]
    #1913880 - 09/13/03 08:21 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

hmmmmmm

well I "grew UP' taking acid and playing guitar, but as I have aged I prefer shrooms for ALL uses , musical or not

other than reading and growing plants MUSIC is the ONLY thing I do(well the thing I love anyway)

So I will be totally honest when I say "IT DEPENDS" on the person, at this point in my life I would do the shrooms and play guitar all nigh

but those times on acid up all night, were something quite nice to, I think it also depends on what kind of music you want to play, the acid speedy effect always helped me play, even if the fret board moving didnt

although .......after all I have said.........go with the shrooms

poppies are greeat!!!!!

--------------------

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: LSD or Shrooms? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1914025 - 09/13/03 09:25 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

opiates truely are the best form musical inspiration IMO. other wise LSD.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: LSD or Shrooms? [Re: Infrared]
    #1914095 - 09/13/03 09:52 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Opiates as in Heroin and shit....Yea that stuff is too hard for me and if I ever get into that my only way out would probally be Rehab.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

#1914144 - 09/13/03 10:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

well i would use hydrocodeine or morphine before heroin. But dont do it unless you can do it moderately. i was only offering my oppinoin

--------------------

OfflineFungi_x
Firekeeper of OTD
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan Flag
    #1914151 - 09/13/03 10:13 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Grow Some poppies :wink:

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: LSD or Shrooms? [Re: Fungi_x]
    #1914344 - 09/14/03 12:00 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Is Hydrocodone an opiate...I think oxycodone is but not Hydro.

OfflineFungi_x
Firekeeper of OTD
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan Flag
    #1914356 - 09/14/03 12:11 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I think Hydrocodone is a synthetic opiate.

Offlineshowcivic17
good fella
Loc: northeastern USA
Re: LSD or Shrooms? [Re: Fungi_x]
    #1915255 - 09/14/03 11:49 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i've been doing both hydrocodones and oxy's for about a month and the oxy's are great.you get the most intense body buzz

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: LSD or Shrooms? [Re: showcivic17]
    #1915806 - 09/14/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

yea and the most intense withdrawals  :frown:

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD or Shrooms? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #1915900 - 09/14/03 04:13 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

thats why i only use hydro, you still get a good opiate high but with a lot less of withdrawl. some people dont even feel hydro though, i guess im a lucky one, i get a good buzz off of 10 mgs.

--------------------

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

#1916452 - 09/14/03 07:43 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

not me
i havent touched an opiate in about 5 and a half months

i cant ever do them again

--------------------

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

#1916481 - 09/14/03 07:54 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

some people cant

and the more I read this real cool book, I realize its more mental then anything, and this guy went through study after study and found with all drugs, IN THE END, it really comes down to can you say "yes" or "no" at the right times

I have used opiates for years , and NEVER had a withdrawl, EVER, keep in mind I used Codeine , demerol , Opium, and poppytea,
not handfulls of oxy's (which BY THE WAY, are a little stronger than morphine!)

the "worst thing" I did was use 2 days in a row, on a weekend and the next weekend I didnt touch tea and I was fine, Opiates get in your brain and lodge themselves in receptors, so as long as you dont put in top much in a short time , your brain can get rid of them and put natural ones back at a rate that doesnt make you have WD

thats what I do, but if these are not for you, and you start to use, as slipknot said, just dont use them, abstain!, its not fun being opium's bitch(so I hear!)

--------------------

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

#1917178 - 09/15/03 12:15 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

it really depends which opiates your using
like opium, codiene, vicodin...they never were very addictive for me either
i never had any problem with opiates until i started messing around with the hard ones

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

#1917339 - 09/15/03 02:00 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

heroin , oxys

maybe even a fental lolipop(such a thing exists ) I have seen it!!

anyway like I said if you dont want to use and thats works for you cool, and I assume you wouldnt tell otrher they must abstain,

and poppy tea can be pretty "hard"(there 20 opies in there M to!)
but I have never had a problem with it , in fact last weekend I didnt it this weekend I didnt
no big shit

CONTROL=no worries

--------------------

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

#1918410 - 09/15/03 02:07 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Psilocybeingzz said:
I assume you wouldnt tell otrher they must abstain,

i would definatly tell somebody to stay away form heroin and oxy..far far away because they dont realize what the fuck they are getting in to

but at the same time i know its their choice and their life

--------------------

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

#1918415 - 09/15/03 02:08 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

oh yea and i think LSD is better for expanding musical talent cause music takes on so many new dimensions

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds