Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: LSD: Things Considered [Re: geokills]
    #867829 - 09/06/02 06:39 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Ive always found acid more spiritual, visual and pleasant. And ive never had a really bad experience on acid. The only down side is that acid has a nasty come-down that can literally leaved you fucked for the whole next day. With acid even your mind is full of visuals/hallucinations - there is nowhere to hide when your tripping hard on acid. Shrooms often tend to be more anxious for me on hard trips and much more emotive but less spiritual and visual. I find that shrooms tend to be nicer on the body, but usually give much more anxiety than cid.
I beleive that if you cacn handle a strong mushroom trip, your able and ready to take the worst that acid has to offer...

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: LSD: Things Considered [Re: geokills]
    #956293 - 10/13/02 02:24 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Great report, Geo, I'm very happy for you.

I recently endeavoured into the LSD world again too, and although it doesn't seem as though I had an experience as wholly awesome as yours, it definitely held a positive impact. Good on you.

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: LSD: Things Considered [Re: Ped]
    #1913250 - 09/13/03 04:08 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

That was a great trip report. I seam to be able to be more inctrol of my mind, but still be very high on lsd where shrooms i seam to race towards paranioa and dreamy state thinking on shrooms. I may be bias tho, because ive only had 1 bad expierence and that was on shrooms where i felt like i just went insane, totally forgot i was tripping.

Lsd does seam to put a hurting on my body more then shrooms do and i think it may just be duration. Shrooms and lsd both give me an overall feeling of muscle tension. Some times about 6 hours into a lsd trip it gets to the points where my muscles start hurting from being to tense and clenched, mainly in my legs this happens. Ive had it happen on mushrooms tho.

Im sitting on 2 hits of fractals and i cant wait to eat them some time, when i feel its the right time. I hope i have as good as time as you.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineTheTumor
The Sultan
Loc: Toiletbowl, PA
Re: LSD: Things to Consider [Re: geokills]
    #1914125 - 09/13/03 10:03 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

its differnt.. your obviously exposed to psychadelic substances, but LSD-25, the heart and soul of psychadelics, cannot be experienced any other way, from any other perspective rather than first hand. As far as good things to do while tripping, there are plenty, but with each trip being a plentiful ammount differnt from the last, in my expericne, its good to control the trip, but its not bad to let the trip control you for a little.

But get away, for the first experience. Go to a park, one where you can go for a while and never see anyone. Isolation is the word. Be sure to listen, always pay attention. I mean, it will be kinda hard to not, with the intensity, you cant really just look away and ignore it, but really, pay attention, not to the trip the whole time, but to yourself, to your friend, watch, listen to your setting.

These are the only things i can say, Im no LSD guru, and wish that I could trip with someone that could teach me something or other, but those are my few words of wisdom.
Happy trips!

--------------------
Never end a scentence with a preposition!
"INCORRECT: Wheres your warrant at?
CORRECT: Wheres your warrant at mother fucker!?"

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: LSD: Things to Consider [Re: TheTumor]
    #1915753 - 09/14/03 03:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like you had a good experience
good to here
:cool:

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #1918103 - 09/15/03 12:38 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Great trip report!

I especially liked this part of your report:
"This time (from T+8 hours on) struck me in awe, for I was presented with an astounding mental clarity. Although I'm sure I spoke slow, I could formulate my thoughts and express them with as great of ease as anyone could, given the limited set of words we have to work with."

I (think I) had the same mental clarity after 2hours in my last mushroom trip! I never had such a mental clarity before and I really liked it :sun:. Great feeling!

Ever had such a "mental clarity" on mushrooms?

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Loc: Arkansas
Re: LSD: Things to Consider [Re: Annom]
    #1918922 - 09/15/03 05:09 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Jomama, IMO its unfortunate that you hesitated to smoke weed on your trip. For myself, it always intensifies the visuals and good feelings. I actually feel its a waste to trip without it.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: LSD: Things to Consider [Re: Annom]
    #2227397 - 01/08/04 02:24 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Sweet, I hadn't checked this thread in a while
and doing so now has refreshed some pleasant
neural connections to many past memories  :cool:

> Ever had such a "mental clarity" on mushrooms?

I have experienced mushrooms far more than LSD (the experience noted above being my only one), feeling many awe inspiring thoughts and emotions - including periods of deeply introspective thought similar to that which I experienced on LSD many moons past.  However that 'clarity' wasn't exactly the same, as each is coloured with its own unique character.  It is difficult and somewhat subjective to  compare the two :crazy:

:mushroom2:

..:spliff:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlineplukketufr
Stranger
    #9785259 - 02/12/09 02:40 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

what I did before i took lsd:
First I smoked 3blunts in a row so I felt very good and joyful.
Thats a good thing to start, because LSD enlarges your emotions and feelings. So when you are stressful, you'd better smoke one or two joints, so you feel relaxed. Else you could have a bad trip.
Next i took the blotter and waited for it to work. It was at a party on newyears eve. Everyone took a blotter and there was tripmusic like dnb, dubstep, goa, hardcoretek... So all the different noises give a different effect. Its very funny to see everyone get the same effect from the same piece of music.
Another funny thing to do is to 'bully' the other trippers. Just go to them and do some weird stuff, like moving your fingers rapidly close to his eyes.
If you want to trip on your own then go to a small party, go have a seat, close your eyes and you will see the diamonds in the sky, moving on the music.
Follow the patterns in the sky which aren't real, or find some real patterns, which wil be much more interesting.
That's about what i did with lsd. The next time I will do it on a sunny day.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: LSD: Things to Consider [Re: plukketufr]
    #9785549 - 02/12/09 03:38 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Haha, whoa man... where did you find this 6 year old topic? :smile2:

Welcome to the Shroomery! :sun:

In retrospect and with respect to the reply I left five years ago just two posts above, I have now used LSD more often than mushrooms (as alas, I have not felt comfortable growing them mushies in my current environment).  Too bad really, as I really love mushrooms!  But LSD is still totally awesome. :tongue2:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom