Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAiCo5o3

2nd Time Grower Needs Opinions
    #1912865 - 09/13/03 02:02 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hey yall,
Last year I purchased and successfully grew Puerto Ricans(2 big mushies from a grow bag)...I now am planning on going for round two but I want to make sure that I get a lot more mushrooms and have a better setup and more organized growth process...

I would like to hear all of your growing techniques if you dont mind sharing...Things like what you use for growing in(tupperware,fish tank???)...what types of mushrooms you use...how you keep things sanitary...basically the steps and methods yall use...shit like that...I also would like to hear methods yall use that are cheap and easy on the wallet and time...I hope I get some responses because I know I can be very successful with this operation, but I need all of your brains for good ideas...Thanks yall

AiCo5o3

P.S. Pictures are always helpful...and this is a good way to show off all the success and pretty mushies

--------------------
"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS GET FRIEND'S HAIRCUTS..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGregHimself
Just a guyobssesed withshroomies.
Male User Gallery

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Re: 2nd Time Grower Needs Opinions [Re: AiCo5o3]
    #1912949 - 09/13/03 02:33 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

read through the shroomery teks man...and the faq..thats your best bet

--------------------
"The key to successful cultivation is to match the skills of the cultivator with the right strain on the proper substrate under ideal environmental conditions."
Paul Stamets
Growing Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms(Third Edition)

OfflineTHATS iT!
mellow
Loc: In the misty mountains o...
Re: 2nd Time Grower Needs Opinions [Re: GregHimself]
    #1913286 - 09/13/03 04:28 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

tupperware tub with perlite in the bottom. Cool mist humidifier(purchased at K-mart 18.00) I took top off of fish tank vaccum (local pet store)and glued on to spout with hot glue gun and taped up excess gaps with duct tape. Then attached vaccum hose to glued top. Ran hose through top, keep humidifier above tupperware so condensed water can drain into tub. Add H2O2 to water in hum. Also read pf and shroomery tek for innoc. prep with jars. Use rye grain if available. BRF has never worked well for me.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags