Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJulia
hatebreed

Loc: I don't know
Small orange caps
    #1912199 - 09/13/03 09:15 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

So tonight is the night I'm taking the shrooms, but now I'm second guessing myself. Last night was my brothers birthday party so my husband and I decided to make a little extra cash. We bought another half ounce for $120 and sold it for $40 an eighth. Well let me tell you we hung out all night long and the people that took them were FUCKED UP. One guy was tripping so hard off of 1/3 of an eighth he fell face first down a flight of stairs and cracked his head open on the door. The kids who took the other 2/3 of that eighth told me it was some seriously good shit and you could tell because we were all smoking pot and whenever the bowl got passed to either one of them they'd get talking, forgot they even had the bowl and would hold on to it for 30 minutes before somebody yelled to them to puff puff pass. Their pupils were so huge it looked like you could drive a truck through them. And these guys only took 1/3 of an eighth each. My friend Jess bought an eighth and split it with her friend. About an hour after she took them I asked if I could use her bathroom (after drinking 3 Heinekens I had to pee like a Siberian race horse). She said hold on, got down on her hands and knees and spent 15 minutes scrubbing the floor and toilet then looked at me and said "Okay, now it's safe to use" with the biggest shit eating grin on her face I had ever seen. Everybody said the shrooms were some powerful shit and they've all done lots of shrooms before. Now I'm wondering what the hell kind of mushrooms they are and if I should take an entire eighth all at once, or take half and then a couple of hours later take the other half. They have blue streaks on the stems and small orange caps with blue streaks on them too. I guess a digital camera would help right now but l don't have one. Any ideas?

--------------------
Life's a bitch and then you die, fuck the world let's all get high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Small orange caps [Re: Julia]
    #1912313 - 09/13/03 10:40 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

That description was pretty vauge, but I'm sure there is an on-line mushroom identificator somewhere, I'll look for one, and post a link if I find one, ance you find out which strain it is, there is a good dosage caculator on the shroomery main site, I will post a link to that too, just give me a minute, kthnx.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #1912341 - 09/13/03 10:52 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Here you go try these :wink:

Id guide

dosage caculator   

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1912374 - 09/13/03 11:01 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Confidence is everything on a trip. If you don't feel confident always take the smaller dose.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
Re: Small orange caps [Re: John]
    #1912386 - 09/13/03 11:03 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for being helpful. :wink:

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Small orange caps [Re: Effed]
    #1912392 - 09/13/03 11:06 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

they were prolly just some pontent cubies. You know what cubesnis mushrooms look like dont you julia?

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineJulia
hatebreed

Loc: I don't know
Re: Small orange caps [Re: Infrared]
    #1912619 - 09/13/03 12:28 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

No this is my first time doing them and seeing them up close.  I'm trying to grow my own but I've had no luck yet.  It just amazes me how messed up everybody was last night off of such a small dose.  I've had a looooong week so I think I'm gonna down the eighth anyway without thinking twice about it.  Out of all the times I've done coke, lsd, and ecstasy I've never gone "too far" so I still feel pretty confident that I can handle it :cool:

--------------------
Life's a bitch and then you die, fuck the world let's all get high.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #1913138 - 09/13/03 03:31 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

well once you go too far it is a very moving experience. thinking youve died and will never see anyone again is very humbling. take caution, and except what you cannot change.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate