Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Salvia...
    #1911535 - 09/13/03 02:41 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

im confused... im getting an ounce i think in a few days and i was gonna smoke some, and i absolutly do not care if the whole sack is gone in 2 minutes but i want to get the best out of it... im guessing i should use my bong, keep it lit while hitting, and hold in a long time... anything else i should do to get real messed up on this shit?

and how long does it last, do you have to keep smoking it to stay high on it, etc... sorry but i have never even seen this shit in real life so im lost...

thanks guys...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Re: Salvia... [Re: Tremor1127]
    #1911724 - 09/13/03 04:00 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

uh yeah... thats a wrong forum sticker for me...

InvisibleHillbillie
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #1911746 - 09/13/03 04:11 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Use a microtorch if you can, have a sitter with you, and don't walk around when you're tripping...not only is it dangerous but it's annoying and confusing. Did I mention to have a sitter with you?

My first salvia trip was using the wax method...it was crazy. I haven't had much success with normal leaves.

Have fun!

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Re: Salvia... [Re: Hillbillie]
    #1911838 - 09/13/03 04:55 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

why is it mandatory that i have a sitter with me... i have done fine by myself taking walks on almost 4 grams of shrooms... what is it actually like, what makes it annoying and confusing, and how long does all this last?

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1912163 - 09/13/03 10:42 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: Salvia... [Re: Sheepish]
    #1912429 - 09/13/03 01:22 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

good site, thanks!

Anonymous

#1912625 - 09/13/03 02:30 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

It's very intense. You come up in a manner of seconds. I've seen people drop bongs, drool on themselves, stand up and immediately fall back down, or just attempt to stand up and fail.

The only thing that makes it annoying is possibly getting the salvia sweats. I've only gotten it once, but it also happened to be the only time I had to go out in public after smoking.

If you only have leaves you're going to have to smoke a lot and I doubt it'll even be that intense. You should order some 5x or 10x extract, but who knows, the leaves may work wonders for you.

Unless you're already tripping off something else, expect it to last 15-30 minutes.

OfflineTheTumor
The Sultan
Loc: Toiletbowl, PA
    #1914183 - 09/14/03 12:31 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

As far as smoking technique, its really simple. Use a water pipe, get some high heat on the leaves, and keep the smoke in your lungs.

When using dry leaf, you should keep hitting even after your trip has begun. It is metabolized very quickly, so by the end of your first hit, just start with your second, and then with the third. Stop after youve consumed a gram or so, and then groove.

If people are joining you, keep in mind that its easy to get stressed out. Its very stressing, your mind has slipped away from the current reality, matter so ireelevant, everything so distant, but your gone, floating in the whereeverandevers of the salvia trip, and your freinds, standing there laughing and watching at your wancering eyes and heavy breathing. They wont understand uintil they've floated though that door, and it can get pretty aggrivating.

I get a prickly sensation in my feet, then it trails all up my body. Then the trip starts.
::DISCONNECTION:::
The peak of the trip starts after about a minute... and will continue downwards after that. All effects will be gone after a half an hour or so. The real trippy moment.. maybe 5 minutes at the most. Ive never kept going after the major effects wore off. I mean, smoked more. Usually the whole thing is so intense that I cant get myself to do it. I should try though.

Anyhow, again, its differnt, there are only a few good words to use to discribe the trip, one, is disconnection, two, distance, and three, dream-like.

The thoughts I have are similar to those that i might have in a dream. Like, the kind you wake up to the next morning and say "wow, i cant beleive i thought of that!"

My last experience was quite a bad one actually, i got new extract, never had it before. Just 5x, it was incredible.

I had no set or setting before the trip. Sliced open the box, pulled it out, packed a pipe and went to it.
The major effects came in as soon as i inhaled my second hit. Then, panic!
I was on my way out, and was feeling the disconnection beginning. Think about drinking wine laced with a poison to knck you out. You knida know as soon as its gone, and then theres nothing you can do but just wait to be on the floor.
ANyhow, i was on my way out and i still had the second lung full of smoke, and the feeling was way too intense already. I was worried that that second hit would put me too far under to come back. It was horrifying. I felt the precense of sinister greation all around me. It was 3:00pm and all i could think was black of night, big yellow moon. Then i heard a horrifying manical laugh, female, and invisioned a woman in a black outfit laughing at me, screaming, "Hahahaha! You idiot! You just smoked something that a man from Michigan sent to you in the mail!"
I grabbed my glass and headed back inside. Threw the new bubbler on the desk and barreid my hear in a pillow. Somnething that i never do is relocate, i dont know what i was thinking. I was worried that i would never come down. Then I invisioned the world, a blue ball, covered in red population all over the face. And slowly several of those red dots would turn yellow and float above the face of the planet, those in the salvia world. Seperated by physical distance, but so close in mind that they became part of their own. The yellows would rise and fall, as the trip came and went.
Thats when i stopped worrying.
Thats when i came down.
I spilled bubbler water all over the extract and ruined the remaining bit. Didnt even bother me, I was convinced that salvia was too much for my simple mind, which basicaly meant that I wasnt going to do it again, but thats not my feeling now.

Its an amazing plant. So simple in shape and growth, but creates a massive neural explotion too strong for many of us. You'll know if its right for you after your first trip, just try and sit back, take it all in. Rather than try and control the trip, let it control you.

These are my words of advice for Salvia Divinorum. Be sure to write an expereince and send it to me :smile:.

Safe trips!

--------------------
Never end a scentence with a preposition!
"INCORRECT: Wheres your warrant at?
CORRECT: Wheres your warrant at mother fucker!?"

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Salvia... [Re: TheTumor]
    #1914383 - 09/14/03 02:33 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

From my experience regular leaves have worked well, infact; I did 10X extract on three occasions and didn't get any really good effects, then I smoked plain leaf and really felt it. peace.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

OfflineSmaug
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia... [Re: Cubieman420]
    #1916236 - 09/14/03 08:18 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Personally, I would say that if you were just looking for something to get "real messed up" then don't try it. But that's just me.

--------------------

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: Salvia... [Re: Cubieman420]
    #1917486 - 09/15/03 07:35 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cubieman420 said:
From my experience regular leaves have worked well, infact; I did 10X extract on three occasions and didn't get any really good effects, then I smoked plain leaf and really felt it. peace.

Ten to one your 10X extract was crap. I've seen a lot of reports from people trying extract and being ripped of. Try switching sources.
1/20g of 10X will launch me into Salvia space. But I know I can reach much higer levels with 1/10g of 10X, just not ready to go there yet. But I will some time.

Tremor, try the plain leaf and if you don't get effects after a few tries, do an extraction or buy some extract.

Tumor, I can imagine you getting a bad trip. Set and setting are really important for Salvia.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Loc: Arkansas
Re: Salvia... [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1917870 - 09/15/03 12:49 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I have never tried plain leaf, but even 5x extract is kinda harsh since you need to burn it hot and take a few hits. I imagine you would have to be seriously reefing on the shit which would be annoying and still won't get you to where extract will.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia... [Re: Buddrow]
    #1918400 - 09/15/03 04:04 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I can take all the 5X I need in one hit. How much do you use?
I rather use 10X though, because then I don't have to inhale so much smoke in one hit.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Re: Salvia... [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1918834 - 09/15/03 06:42 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Usually I can get in 3 hits before I'm floored, but it could be I'm smoking it wrong. I've been using a small pipe and the hits are really harsh.

Offline5553
Re: Salvia... [Re: Buddrow]
    #1919058 - 09/15/03 07:49 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

a note about bunk 10x.... my 3 grams of 10x I got from BBB is definatly bunk those fuckers....

OfflineSmaug
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia... [Re: 5553]
    #1919116 - 09/15/03 08:07 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah using a small pipe is very hard. The smoke burns like a mofo.

--------------------

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Re: Salvia... [Re: Smaug]
    #1919122 - 09/15/03 08:09 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Guess I'll bong it next time then. Not sure why I didn't before.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia... [Re: 5553]
    #1920749 - 09/16/03 07:49 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

So you tested it again?
I'm sure it was just a labeling mistake or something. Maybe if you write them a polite e-mail, they will give you a replacement. Do you still have some '10X' left?

Buddrow, definately use a waterbong for smoking extract.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports