Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejustarandom
around here somewhere

TSD review
    #19097111 - 11/06/13 07:17 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

The Spore Depot

Alright lets start off with I placed my order at "Time: 11/03/13 06:**:** PM" (straight from the verification email saying "they received my order") u receive a few emails your receipt order number authorization ext. I ordered 5 syringes for 35$ (its hidden under their spores in there new "New Mind Blowing Deals" section) I also mentioned I was a Shroomery member and got a 6th!?!?!?!? 6 syringes 35$.. please tell me where u beating that at with this quality and quick responsive customer service.........
I received another email at "Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 8:** AM" saying my order had shipped very nice.. placed order around 7pm shipped at 8am next day.. top notch
I had to ask for my tracking number no big deal and the admin did respond in less than 12 hours to the email and provided it politely, went straight to usps.com/track popped it in and worked perfectly first try good stuff.
I do wish they offered FedEx or UPS just so I could avoid post office due to where I live but I still ordered and happy I did.
I used priority mail although not necessary and received my order today "Delivered November 6, 2013 2:** pm"
I ordered PESHawaiian, Golden Teacher, B+, Treasure Coast, Argentina and my 6th free bonus syringe was a pink buffalo I received exactly what I ordered.

all in all very happy with the spore depot
Fast, Cheap, Quality, Great customer service +1 for these guys ill be back for sure

Edited by justarandom (11/06/13 08:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethe spore depot
Vendor

Re: TSD review [Re: justarandom]
    #19111454 - 11/09/13 06:21 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

justarandom said:
The Spore Depot

Alright lets start off with I placed my order at "Time: 11/03/13 06:**:** PM" (straight from the verification email saying "they received my order") u receive a few emails your receipt order number authorization ext. I ordered 5 syringes for 35$ (its hidden under their spores in there new "New Mind Blowing Deals" section) I also mentioned I was a Shroomery member and got a 6th!?!?!?!? 6 syringes 35$.. please tell me where u beating that at with this quality and quick responsive customer service.........
I received another email at "Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 8:** AM" saying my order had shipped very nice.. placed order around 7pm shipped at 8am next day.. top notch
I had to ask for my tracking number no big deal and the admin did respond in less than 12 hours to the email and provided it politely, went straight to usps.com/track popped it in and worked perfectly first try good stuff.
I do wish they offered FedEx or UPS just so I could avoid post office due to where I live but I still ordered and happy I did.
I used priority mail although not necessary and received my order today "Delivered November 6, 2013 2:** pm"
I ordered PESHawaiian, Golden Teacher, B+, Treasure Coast, Argentina and my 6th free bonus syringe was a pink buffalo I received exactly what I ordered.

all in all very happy with the spore depot
Fast, Cheap, Quality, Great customer service +1 for these guys ill be back for sure

Mention this great review on your next order and I'll throw in yet another FREE syringe of your choice...thank you

--------------------
the spore depot

Offlinestarshine666420
stranger
Female User Gallery
Re: TSD review [Re: the spore depot]
    #19181899 - 11/24/13 09:48 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

I love the spore depot! They are top notch never used any other vendor and never will! <3

OfflineGirthyFunGuy97
Daoist Alchemy Inside
Male User Gallery

Loc: Masshololio
Re: TSD review [Re: starshine666420]
    #24425315 - 06/21/17 09:57 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

B4 my buddy had only used spores 101 and he got pearl white examples of creeper and a strain that I can't remember the name.  My friend uses TSD A LOT. 

However, my friend waited six weeks on blue meanies after TSD had sent him a confirmation info.  In the end, they did refund the money and basically was told they had no idea what happened but my friend never got what he ordered.

Also, the last two syringes from TSD had to fight off a green contaminant he said.  He just started some B+ and in about a week the whole jar should be pearl white.  He said that is what he remembered from his original "creeper" strain which was prolific and strong.  Some of those Fruits turned white. 

He had another strain, if the weight was the same I would prefer the creeper over the "other kind" when he asks if I want any cubes.

I would like to say they did resolve the matter when I asked and this is not like the TSD my friend knows, according to him. He stopped using the 101 site because he heard you just got lucky if you got a good syringe.

--------------------
Absorb what is useful.

I wish to meet the man who speaks without words so that we may sit and have a conversation.  This man makes use of uselessness.  Purposelessness is the ultimate fluidity.

Edited by GirthyFunGuy97 (06/21/17 10:00 PM)

OfflineGirthyFunGuy97
Daoist Alchemy Inside
Male User Gallery

Loc: Masshololio
Re: TSD review [Re: GirthyFunGuy97]
    #24489043 - 07/17/17 08:09 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe off topic but my friend said they should call B+, A+. lol  He said they were super potent and very prolific fruiters and almost impossible to F(CK up once one successfully makes it through the colonization period in the jar.  These spore he informed me came from Mushrooms.com.

He is excited to try the Corumba syringe next.

--------------------
Absorb what is useful.

I wish to meet the man who speaks without words so that we may sit and have a conversation.  This man makes use of uselessness.  Purposelessness is the ultimate fluidity.

InvisibleJewishLawyer
Gypsy Witch
I'm a teapot

Loc: Iraniganistan
Re: TSD review [Re: GirthyFunGuy97]
    #24494298 - 07/19/17 02:34 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I only use TSD, they're absolutely spectacular, good quality, CHEAPER than any other site i've found and decent shipping time

--------------------
Niffla said:

my dog ate some of my peyote, unlocked the secrets of the universe and now has tenure at Yale

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom