Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineDragon1
Stranger
Re: The 'magic' is gone [Re: Lord Mayonnaise]
    #10924969 - 08/24/09 06:47 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Well, actually I got six years, but in Indiana you only have to do half your sentence and since I took a computer course I got out in 2/12.  The most ridiculous part of the whole thing was that the judge that sentenced me, a total obese creep had been sued by three of his office girls for sexual harassment.

But I will tell you one thing, I made it perfectly clear to everybody in that court room, including him, that the shrooms were the most powerful aphrodisiac known to man, even saying to him, "You don't have to grin down a rhino to get yourself off, all you have to do is eat 2 grams of shrooms."  I showed no respect for the bastard whatsoever which is probably why he threw the book at me.

Dragon1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDragon1
Stranger
    #10925008 - 08/24/09 07:15 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Well,  This forum is a little confusing to me, but in response to the weed question, yes I did have a 1/4 lb of weed in my lab, hell why wouldn't I, I had been smoking it for over 40 years and one of my customers was a pound weed dealer.

You would not believe the number of beautiful girls that came to my defense when all this went down, and one of them got me out of the prison and I lived with her until another one got me this little house where, like Candide, I now have the best of all possible worlds with  beautiful little Filipino girls looking after me like I was some kind of a Polynesian  king.

They dropped all the charges against my wife, who is still pissed off at me and I still support, although she lives in a different part of town. So, all in all things have worked out pretty good. These girls are absolutely awed by what I could do, growing shrooms, and that I had the guts to thumb my nose at authority who enforce these unfair laws, and proved to everyone that freedom in America has went!

I am an individualist and no matter what the laws are, growing and selling the shrooms, who don't hurt anybody, to my friends, is my right and they could give me the death sentence and I would still stand up for those rights, and they can put it on my tombstone. That is what I said to those freaking hypocrites

"The State of Indiana vs John Frushour, he stood alone for freedom" engrave that on my veteran's stone, and screw them all. I would not plead or cry in that court room and just sat there and looked down my nose at that obese creepy judge.

Dragon1

Dragon1

OfflineDragon1
Stranger
    #10925014 - 08/24/09 07:19 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Lord Mayo,

LOL, you got that right.

Dragon1

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Re: The 'magic' is gone [Re: Dragon1]
    #10925124 - 08/24/09 08:14 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Dragon1 said:
I am posting because I am the subject of this bust and was just wondering how you came up with this newspaper article. 

Well considering it was at least five years ago I'm not entirely sure. Most likely I just used a search engine and searched for mushrooms+bust, or something along those lines. :smirk:

--------------------
http://heffter.org

OfflineDragon1
Stranger
Re: The 'magic' is gone [Re: shopdropper]
    #10927759 - 08/24/09 04:00 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Yes, but I am confused by this confusing forum so I don't want to waste time telling you all about it when I don't think you will ever see it.

John

Offlinedstark
Manifesting Minds
Male User Gallery

#10928888 - 08/24/09 07:00 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

:spank: Im glad i dont live in US also :/ feel so sorry for the old fellA ...

--------------------
What is a mind, if not something to be messed with? What is consciousness, if not a state to be altered?

~I Feel
:mushroom2:
at Home~

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #10929979 - 08/24/09 09:22 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Dragon1 said:
But I will tell you one thing, I made it perfectly clear to everybody in that court room, including him, that the shrooms were the most powerful aphrodisiac known to man, even saying to him, "You don't have to grin down a rhino to get yourself off, all you have to do is eat 2 grams of shrooms."  I showed no respect for the bastard whatsoever which is probably why he threw the book at me.
Dragon1

HAHAHAHA, that is awesome!

You pulled a Tim Leary, no wonder they threw the book at you!

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #10929998 - 08/24/09 09:24 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

So Dragon, how did you get busted anyways?

One of your customers turn informant? :thumbdown:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger

Loc: under a pine
    #10932651 - 08/25/09 06:40 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Welcome to the Shroomery, Dragon1 :smile:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck