Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Re: just got perscribed 30 mg adderall 2x day (adult ADHD) [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #19236162 - 12/06/13 01:45 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Well I've gotten my prescription filled a month ago of the 30mg pills... I get 60 a month, 30/dose. I cut my pills in half, and take normally monday-friday and abstain weekends. I didn't take anything today cause I feel I didn't need it, and I don't always take my second dose as well during the week. So far I'd say I still have over half my months worth of doses...

I'm not really one to abuse pills. I'm not really one to "abuse" any sort of substance, even pot. I smoke daily, but normally only at night to help relax after work and sleep at night through back pain. Weekends I tend to smoke during the day IF i'm not going anywhere.

I do notice headaches in the morning towards the end of the week... I'm not sure if thats the aderal or the vape cig I smoke all day (entirely possible). So yeah, we'll see how it goes, but it's helped me so far for a lot of the areas I was hoping it would.

Thanks for the input guys, very much appreciated!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #7

Re: just got perscribed 30 mg adderall 2x day (adult ADHD) [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #19238317 - 12/06/13 10:32 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Who would've thunk there'd be walls of text in a thread about adderall?

Anonymous #5

Re: just got perscribed 30 mg adderall 2x day (adult ADHD) [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #19271961 - 12/13/13 08:26 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

adderall is bad.

Anonymous #8

#19272081 - 12/13/13 09:09 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
p.s. I'm on 100mg of Adderall right now, and I got anthoer 120mg to do before the days end...

I am pretty sure that you would have enjoyed this more if you had just masturbated the entire time you spent correcting some idiot's wall.

Anonymous #12

Re: just got perscribed 30 mg adderall 2x day (adult ADHD) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19272492 - 12/13/13 11:14 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I cut my pills in half

you get 30mg IR's?????
that would be insane.
and taking two. You must be speeding balls all day long.

Anonymous #13

Re: just got perscribed 30 mg adderall 2x day (adult ADHD) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19274948 - 12/14/13 04:20 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

ADD/ADHD is basically bullshit, more diagnostic fantasy brought to you by the pharmaceutical industry.

The whole canard about ADD meds affecting people who "have" ADD differently from those who "don't have" it is bullshit as well. Stimulants have the same effect on everyone. They stimulate the central and peripheral nervous system and interact with norepinephrine and dopamine. Adderall isn't some ADD wonder drug, amphetamines are one of the oldest and most predictable drugs in use.

If I take ritalin I am ultra productive at work, because I am geeked out on a stimulant. Former coke addicts shoot methylphenidate because it is the most pharmacologically similar substance there is to cocaine. If I take adderall I feel good and can engage in any task more effectively while my heart pounds in my chest.

Anyone would benefit, productivity and attention-wise, from a stimulant adjunct in their lives. That's what coffee does. Ever worked in an environment where everyone else is drinking coffee but you are not? You will be at a distinct disadvantage.

Anonymous #7

Re: just got perscribed 30 mg adderall 2x day (adult ADHD) [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #19276117 - 12/14/13 09:06 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #13 said:
ADD/ADHD is basically bullshit, more diagnostic fantasy brought to you by the pharmaceutical industry.

The whole canard about ADD meds affecting people who "have" ADD differently from those who "don't have" it is bullshit as well. Stimulants have the same effect on everyone. They stimulate the central and peripheral nervous system and interact with norepinephrine and dopamine. Adderall isn't some ADD wonder drug, amphetamines are one of the oldest and most predictable drugs in use.

If I take ritalin I am ultra productive at work, because I am geeked out on a stimulant. Former coke addicts shoot methylphenidate because it is the most pharmacologically similar substance there is to cocaine. If I take adderall I feel good and can engage in any task more effectively while my heart pounds in my chest.

Anyone would benefit, productivity and attention-wise, from a stimulant adjunct in their lives. That's what coffee does. Ever worked in an environment where everyone else is drinking coffee but you are not? You will be at a distinct disadvantage.

I agree with you to an extent about the use of stimulant drugs in adhd/non adhd people. I think these stimulants when given to people with adhd level the playing field against people without stims and adhd.

Anonymous #3

Re: just got perscribed 30 mg adderall 2x day (adult ADHD) [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #19276673 - 12/14/13 11:32 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #13 said:

I can't speak for everyone because idk how everyone's brain functions... but I always feel like my mind is moving at a million miles an hour and I can't keep one thought in my mind for more than a few seconds without a bunch other thoughts popping up in my mind and making it really hard to concentrate on my original though, so much so that I very often times forget my original thought. It sucks and it makes it hard to do shit like write papers.

If I take some ritalin/adderall That disappears and can actually keep a though in my mind for a while.
Then I see other people take them and start lightweight tweaking, not being able to sit still, talking a thousand mph, cleaning their whole house, etc...

They don't do that to me unless I take a VERY high dose.

I don't think you can talk for a whole population when you only have experience with how one single brain works.

I'm not saying stims should be prescribed as heavily as they are, but I think some people actually do need/benefit greatly from them.

Anonymous #14

Re: just got perscribed 30 mg adderall 2x day (adult ADHD) [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #19319286 - 12/24/13 02:39 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
I'm pretty sure that I have ADD, but I don't want a script for two reasons...

1. I'd end up abusing them.

2. I don't want the "magic" to be lost.

p.s. I'm on 100mg of Adderall right now, and I got anthoer 120mg to do before the days end...

1. It's obvious you already abuse Adderall, so smart of you to not get a script.
2. I think the magic is already lost for you if you have to take a massive 220 mg to get your desired effects... come on man, that's WAY TOO MUCH.

JEEZZUUSSS... Slow down man, your fuckin heart is going to HATE you! 

As a long term ADD/ADHD individual, I understand how much it helps...but taking 220MG of Adderall is just asking for SERIOUS issues both short and long term.  I've been taking various ADD/ADHD meds for 10-15 years and I'm maxed out at 100mg ER

Anonymous #4

#19322572 - 12/24/13 08:54 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
I'm not saying stims should be prescribed as heavily as they are, but I think some people actually do need/benefit greatly from them.

That's the thing... EVERYONE benefits from Adderall in the short run. 
It's the way the drug works.
It makes you feel good.

However, it's extremely addicting and shouldn't be used long-term.

Huge doses of Adderall only lead to addiction.

Side effects of amphetamine addiction include a weak immune system, which leads to an early death.

Edited by Anonymous (12/24/13 08:55 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom