Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleFungi
Psycho4ctive

Loc: Melbourne Flag
Bridgesii, Peruvian Torch and San Pedro syrup
    #19078922 - 11/03/13 06:05 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Hi all,

Decided to consume this tea I made a while back from three different cacti using a pressure cooker.

I had a can of this thick liquid which was the most bitter thing I've ever tasted. To combat the nausea and the nasty taste I had some drops of lemon oil and was chasing swigs of the syrup with a fruit smoothie. It helped a bit but not much. I plan on freezing the syrup next time into ice cubes, wrapping each ice cube in some sweet fruit like mango or banana, swallowing it with a smoothie and then drinking some warm tea to help melt it inside the stomach. I think itll be easier to ingest.

Anyway after downing all the syrup, I proceeded to drive with my friend to this mountain area which is one hour drive, I knew I had to be quick to get there. As I was driving I just couldn't shake off the bitter taste in my mouth. I also started salivating as you do with nausea. Lucky my friend brought some napkins which I kept using to soak up my saliva :smile:

Finally as we got to the bottom of the mountain road, I pulled over as I knew Im close to spewing. Its already been one hour since ingesting the cactus. I was hoping to get some fresh air but the vomiting was persistent. I couldnt control it anymore so I let loose and everything came out. I was a bit upset but pretty much as soon as it happened, I felt wonderful and could tell that mescaline was taking effect. I could still drive well and it was only 5 more minutes to get to our spot.

Made it with no problems, my friend was taking a 3 gram dose of mushrooms, her first time.

We put up a blanket on the grass in the shade, this is a secluded spot with a forest around us and flowers with green grass. Lovely area to feel closer to nature.

As mescaline took a hold of me, I started having really nice CEVs that reminded me of some lovely desktop wallpapers on computers, blue with purple and interesting shapes some of which were Aztec and Mayan. Everything just looks amazing, no scary stuff like sometimes on mushrooms, everything was gentle and lovely. I also had interesting OEV. I was look in the sky and could see cloud falling apart right in front of me, it was the most beautiful thing to see. I also noticed that my line of sight had some geometric surroundings which were barely visible to me but in my mind thats why I could see much details like the cloud falling apart and the trees looked very much alive.

Music sounded very nice too, I had some really deep thoughts about me, my life and my family, also the world around and what is wrong with it.

One thing I wanted to do was talk, seriously I could not shut up, it was so good to talk to my friend who was on mush, probably annoying for her as mushrooms tend to make you alienated and cactus makes you bond with everyone. Id say doing cactus with your friends and partner will help to build a stronger relationship as you can discuss any topic, my mind just felt so clear. I was very social which I am usually not.
Nitrous hits felt great too.

I took the cactus at 1 pm and it was already 9 oclock and I was still tripping very hard but we had to wrap it up as my friend;s mushroom trip finished and I also needed to go see my other friend.

I drove her home, driving was pretty easy, I know i should not do this in the future but interesting how much control you have over yourself while on mescaline. Next time I will not drive anywhere though.

After I dropped her off, I rang another friend and it felt amazing chatting to him also. I then proceeded to my friend;s house and we played some games online :smile:

I wasnt hungry for the whole day, in fact I only just wanted some water and fruit after. I kept drinking water all day long.

My pupils were dilated more in the evening and I was still quiet high at midnight. We finished up at 2 am and I went to sleep around 3. I eventually feel asleep by 6 am. So it lasted for about 14 hours. Will try and do it as early in the morning as possible next time.

One important difference I made between mushrooms and cactus is that mushrooms are great for solo, while mescaline is amazing social lubricant, you cant help but smile at everyone and talk like a machine gun. I couldnt shut up lol I see why some people who trip online post their phone number so others can call them lol

The day after which is today, I feel great. I slept for 8 hours, got up, did house chores, ate some bananas, did gym, then made dinner.

My overall experience with mescaline is very positive. I can see why many call it the Rolls Royce of psychedelics, its just on another level to mushrooms. Dont get me wrong, I love mushrooms but mescaline is so much more bonding with people, different courses for horses.

Will repeat this some time soon but will try with ice cubes, the cactus taste is the worst and yes Ive tried just mixing dried San Pedro powder with orange juice, while it asted fine, I had the worst diarhea and that cactus was also weak. Will try eating Bridgesii raw or making a raw smoothie with it.

Cheers!

--------------------
Formerly known as Psycho4ctive

To Fathom Hell or Soar Angelic, Just Take a Pinch of Psychedelic

Edited by Fungi (11/03/13 06:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Bridgesii, Peruvian Torch and San Pedro syrup [Re: Fungi]
    #19079056 - 11/03/13 07:12 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

I always try to stay as still as possible for the first hour or so after ingestion. I find the more activity I engage in, the more likely nausea is.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals