Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIce House Shaman
Rider on the Storm
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Pharmahuasca in a Pill...*New Pics* [Re: chrisnh]
    #9050936 - 10/08/08 09:58 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

chrisnh said:
mycokris, any updates on this?

ice, how about you? try the extraction or journey again? anything different?

I have done the extraction again since the one that was the subject of this post. I'm set now for a year or so. I journey about once a month. This Tek works like a charm...... The level of the trip the visuals are just amazing. 4 caps leaves me fully psychedelic and speachless for about 3-4 hours. No side effects no nausea, little to no fasting.

What I like most about this Tek is how consistent each and every trip is. I used to brew my own aya brews, and consitancy in potency was always a problem.

--------------------
you are not who i thought i was...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: RL
Re: Pharmahuasca in a Pill...*New Pics* [Re: Ice House Shaman]
    #10933653 - 08/25/09 11:40 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

thanks for the tek Ice House! A few days ago I put 80g MHRB into 750ml everclear, the same brand you have in your pic, just with 75%alc instead

the final product looks exactly like your pic

great method btw :thumbup:

I have a couple questions:

can you smoke harmaline instead of using the tincture?

should i put harmaline extract in the capsule with the shiny chunks?

i'm planning on just trying one capsule for the first time, can i expect any noticable effects?

thanks again!

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

:peace: :heart: :earth:

"If triangles' had a God, he would have 3 sides."

OfflineIce House Shaman
Rider on the Storm
Male User Gallery

Re: Pharmahuasca in a Pill...*New Pics* [Re: tektonic]
    #10936361 - 08/25/09 06:21 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

tektonic said:

i'm planning on just trying one capsule for the first time, can i expect any noticable effects?

thanks again!

Glad it worked out 4 you. I dont have any experience smoking Harmaline so I cant answer that 100% sure so I wont guess. I keep my maoi seperate from my DMT so there is no confusion as to what contains what. I dont think you'll have much, if any, noticable effects off one capsule I would go two to start and you'll eventually need or want 3 or 4. Start light and work your way up. Take your first dose of maoi :30 min prior then the other half or your maoi with your dmt capsules.

Good luck and post a trip report.

--------------------

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Pharmahuasca in a Pill...*New Pics* [Re: tektonic]
    #10937711 - 08/25/09 09:18 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

tektonic said:
thanks for the tek Ice House! A few days ago I put 80g MHRB into 750ml everclear, the same brand you have in your pic, just with 75%alc instead

the final product looks exactly like your pic

great method btw :thumbup:

thanks again!

Tektonic,

How many pills did you cap from the extraction? 

The reason I ask because Ice House got 20 and I got 40 and we both started with 80 grams.  Maybe I squeezed the mush too hard and got too much sediment.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: RL
Re: Pharmahuasca in a Pill...*New Pics* [Re: joemolloy]
    #10937776 - 08/25/09 09:32 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I capped 12 from a 10g aya resin/harmaline mix blend 9:1

i still have a ton of aya resin, i pulled 31g of resin initially

i should be able to make 36-38 caps total w/o maoi

this is from page 1

Quote:

as you can see the final product weighs 17.6 grams. I started with 80 grams.....

....I have 21 and a half gel caps.

if your dry mix is hard and shiny you probly got the right stuff, but i'm completely guessing as i've never done this b4 either

my powdered resin smells like dmt with a slight floral hint

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

:peace: :heart: :earth:

"If triangles' had a God, he would have 3 sides."

Offlinetheappe
Stranger
    #12825810 - 06/29/10 08:27 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Im interested in doing this extraction, but have a couple problems.

1) I cant buy everclear.
2) I dont have a hot plate stirrer.

What can i sub for the ever clear and how can i do it without the hot plate?

Thanks in advance.

OfflineIce House Shaman
Rider on the Storm
Male User Gallery

Re: Pharmahuasca in a Pill...*New Pics* [Re: theappe]
    #12826086 - 06/29/10 09:22 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

theappe said:

1) I cant buy everclear.

Thanks in advance.

WoW, now this is a blast from the past.

OK, you cant buy everclear, you can use a 151 vodka.

You dont have a hotplate stirrer put it in a jar and shake the shit out of it as often as you can,  keep it in a warm place between shaking.

I havent done that tek in sooo long because there are better ways to pharma these days.

Hope that answers your question.

Good luck

--------------------

Offlinetheappe
Stranger
    #12826262 - 06/29/10 09:50 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for the response. Would Bacardi 151 work or does it have to be vodka?

Can you direct me towards these "better" methods? Thanks!!

Edited by theappe (06/29/10 09:50 PM)

Offlinesilas simon
get it
 User Gallery

Re: Pharmahuasca in a Pill...*New Pics* [Re: theappe]
    #12826461 - 06/29/10 10:25 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

this is cool

--------------------

ever so curious about psilocybe baeocystis. do please pm me if you can facilitate some hands on learning!

Offlinewal0013
kabukiman
Male User Gallery

#12826915 - 06/30/10 12:27 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

im very interested in your method of extraction, i to used alcohol for a crude extraction but was never able to test my residue as i had  no MAOI, what exactly is the MAOI you are planning on using? is it simply extracted essential oils from the syrian rue seeds? where can this be bought? i have difficulty obtaining any decent MAOI in my country so any help would be great, also our of curiosity is the dried residue a very flaky and dark red substance?

--------------------
Abuse of words has been the great instrument of sophistry and chicanery, of party, faction, and division of society.

Invisiblespuzzchukka
trillodite!!!!
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Pharmahuasca in a Pill.................. [Re: dirtworshipper]
    #12827259 - 06/30/10 03:28 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

dirtworshipper said:
You can skip the acidification step of the extraction.
There are verry little fats in mimosa hostilis
You could probably get around 10 grams from a kilo of bark, suspecting good yields.
:grin:

really?? thats awesome i need to get my hands on some of that!! im getting some yopo seeds in the mail soon im gonna make some changa i reckon!! :thumbup: i will still have to ad some lye to that yeah? with 300 seeds im thinking of going one step further and making crystals. any thoughts??

--------------------

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Pharmahuasca in a Pill...*New Pics* [Re: wal0013]
    #12827952 - 06/30/10 10:19 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

wal0013 said:
im very interested in your method of extraction, i to used alcohol for a crude extraction but was never able to test my residue as i had  no MAOI, what exactly is the MAOI you are planning on using? is it simply extracted essential oils from the syrian rue seeds? where can this be bought? i have difficulty obtaining any decent MAOI in my country so any help would be great, also our of curiosity is the dried residue a very flaky and dark red substance?

There are a lot of different MAOI strategies available.  The two main plants are syrian rue and caapi.  Either one of them can be boiled into a tea.  Both taste like shit, but the caapi experience is generally prefered to the rue.  You can use google to find purified harmala alkaloids or you can learn how to extract them for yourself.  Experimenting with the harmalas is a rewarding activity and it can profoundly alter your DMT experience.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#12827969 - 06/30/10 10:26 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ice House Shaman said:
Quote:

theappe said:

1) I cant buy everclear.

Thanks in advance.

WoW, now this is a blast from the past.

OK, you cant buy everclear, you can use a 151 vodka.

You dont have a hotplate stirrer put it in a jar and shake the shit out of it as often as you can,  keep it in a warm place between shaking.

I havent done that tek in sooo long because there are better ways to pharma these days.

Hope that answers your question.

Good luck

This tek was my first real foray into the world of oral DMT.  I remember I took about six 00 capsules of Everclear MHRB powder with some rue and it was truly a mindblowing, life-changing experience.  I have since graduated to using other, purer forms of spice, but my trips are never as colorful as when I used the results of this tek.

The other fun alkaloids on MHRB really flavor the oral trip.  The only thing that sucks about this is that there is often a purge or some stomach discomfort that I never feel when using purer DMT extracts.  But I would never knock this tek or the experience that it will initiate - it's divine and full spectrum.  Ice House turned a lot people on to hyperspace with his "instruction manual" on how to blow your mind.  I'm still looking for the pieces of mine.

--------------------

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Pharmahuasca in a Pill...*New Pics* [Re: joemolloy]
    #12828131 - 06/30/10 11:03 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Nice TEK Icehouse,  You said this methods outdated?  What are you using these days?  Also where's your favorite place to get your harmala tinctures?  FV?  If not could you shoot me a PM and let me know?  Thanks!

--------------------
**Metaphysical Crystal, Stones, Gems, and Minerals**
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

OfflineIce House Shaman
Rider on the Storm
Male User Gallery

Re: Pharmahuasca in a Pill...*New Pics* [Re: mattritt] * 1
    #12834780 - 07/01/10 02:06 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mattritt said:
Nice TEK Icehouse,  You said this methods outdated?  What are you using these days?  Also where's your favorite place to get your harmala tinctures?  FV?  If not could you shoot me a PM and let me know?  Thanks!

Well, I guess the methods are not really outdated. This is a great tek for getting started. This method is a good teacher. The effects are great. The tek yeilds full spectrum effects.

The Tek I prefer these days is HERE

FV is where I would go to get my harmala tinctures if I was going to use them. FV has always done great by me.

A great Tek for extracting spice can be found right here on the Shroomery. The thread was done up by Nature Boy. The Tek is called STB. STB is simple and a great tek for a beginner. STB yeilds quality freebase spice that can be vaporized or taken orally.

If you find yourself ready to dive into the world of DMT, I recommend you go HERE

I have been a member and supporter of the Shroomery for many years. IMHO, if you want info on DMT HERE is where you need to go.

You can find me over THERE under the user name Ice House Shaman if you have any questions.

--------------------

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #12834820 - 07/01/10 02:15 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I know, I've been a member for hellas!  Great site!!

So you just extract yours now?  Do you eat jungle with it or like full spectrum pulls?  Or do you just take straight spice?

--------------------
**Metaphysical Crystal, Stones, Gems, and Minerals**
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

Edited by mattritt (07/01/10 02:17 PM)

OfflineGlobespy
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Pharmahuasca in a Pill.................. [Re: Acyl]
    #17730449 - 02/02/13 01:26 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Acyl said:
Just grab a normal bottle you see at the store, google the brand name along with MSDS and you should be able to find the exact ammonia w/v percentage.

I think its usually 5 percent, Id start off with about 100-200 mls or so and reduce the ethanol a bit.. work with experience. Youve got no lab.

Also, dont be worried about heating alcohol... Im sure you could go a little higher with that set up youve got running there. Its too bad youve not got a reflux apparatus you could set up...

Id recommend heating your erlenmeyer flask in a water bath.. put it in a bigger beaker and fill that with water and heat the flask indirectly through the beaker.. If the alcohol decides to "pop" it will just fall into the water.

I've been studying this extraction tek as it seems straight forward and good for oral ingestion method over STB.
Can you please explain a little more your comments on using ammonia and reducing the everclear (ethanol), and also the idea of indirectly heating the flask (I assume you mean in a pot of water on a stove with a towel separating the flask from the bottom of the pot to avoid cracking)? If he has a heated magnetic stirrer plate then wouldn't it be better and much safer to use the stirrer hot plate?

Additionally, I would like to ask if using a buchner funnel with hand vaccum pump would be better than straining through a piece of material?

I am about to buy a stirrer hotplate and was thinking of getting a buchner funnel with 500ml flask and hand operated vaccum pump to try to get the best possible yeild? The tek seems to be unclear in the part in between the 48 hour stir/heat and the drying in the pyrex dish before chopping up and putting into caps. Would appreciate more info here.

I would appreciate any updated information on how to maximize this tek.
I will be using very finely ground MHRB powder (Brazilian - lovely pink color).

Also, is this tek likely to be as vomit inducing as say the "DMT Jello Shot" one, which I tried and spent the entire evening yakking - I have a strong stomach so was quite surprised at how nauseating this was even after the egg-white and gelatin clarification supposed to remove tannins. Some folks say that it was probably the rue, but I have a 5x harmaline tincture this time so hopefully I can avoid a gut wretching experience like before which ruined the entire trip.

Thanks for any and all info on helping make this tek complete and concise.

Also - I've seen that you have moved on to the "BLAB - The Big Leisurely A/B" tek.
For someone who is really only interested in oral use, am I better sticking to this tek or the BLAB?

Edited by Globespy (02/02/13 11:24 AM)

InvisibleV1rusH0st
¸.♥´´¯`•.¸¸.ღƸ̵Ӝ̵Ʒ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hyperspace
    #19075621 - 11/02/13 03:16 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

I just wanted to pitch in that you can put more alcohol (I use Everclear, 190 proof grain alcohol) back in with your MHRB and get more extract which is almost the same potency. I got about half the weight of the first extraction and a slightly darker product but the potency was almost the same as the first pull. After that you can stick the MHRB in the freezer or toss it. If you save it you can make tea with it after enough extractions. I figure doing a third or fourth extraction you wouldn't get much for what you spend on the alcohol.

Also, if you want a more pure final product, you can let your MHRB muck settle to the bottom of the container and suction off the alcohol with a syringe. I feel like it makes a much more pure extract than filtering it through anything. Or filter it and then do what I said above if you are worried about losing what alcohol is still absorbed in the muck. Once you get it into another container you can do this over again if you notice any sediment until you end up with a dark but clear liquid that you can evaporate. I got about 33.7g extract from 100g bark so I figured each gram was equal to about 3g bark. 2.5g was enough for a strong experience that I could still function pretty decently on (walk around, keep a sober dialogue in my head, etc) and wasn't too confusing. 3g for a pretty intense experience that I usually had to lay down for and that could get a bit confusing if I didn't make a conscious effort to keep a grip on what was happening.)

I got 1050 grams of MHRB and have been experimenting alot with oral DMT doses in the last 6 months. The first 5 times (2 of which were failures due to incorrect MAOI use) I made a tea and drank it. Puked every time. I know this is supposed to be part of the process but I really didn't like it. I absolutely hated the taste of MHRB. So I started using this tek exclusively with nothing but amazing results and very little nausea.

I realize I'm bumping a thread that has only had 1 post in almost 3 and a half years. So sorry for that if it bothers anyone. I just want more people to know that there is an extremely easy, cheap, and effective way to orally dose dmt without as much nausea or having to drink a horrible tasting concoction. Thanks Ice House Shaman.

edit: On second thought perhaps I should've just made a seperate thread and linked to this one :/

--------------------

"They are trained to believe, not to know. Belief can be manipulated. Only knowledge is dangerous." Frank Herbert

Edited by V1rusH0st (11/02/13 03:28 PM)

Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
    #19075976 - 11/02/13 04:39 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ice House Shaman said:
A great Tek for extracting spice can be found right here on the Shroomery. The thread was done up by Nature Boy. The Tek is called STB. STB is simple and a great tek for a beginner. STB yeilds quality freebase spice that can be vaporized or taken orally.

Are there any drawbacks to this less thorough method of extraction?

InvisibleV1rusH0st
¸.♥´´¯`•.¸¸.ღƸ̵Ӝ̵Ʒ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Pharmahuasca in a Pill...*New Pics* [Re: s240779]
    #19077580 - 11/02/13 10:46 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Da2ra said:
Quote:

Ice House Shaman said:

Are there any drawbacks to this less thorough method of extraction?

You're still getting some of the tannins from the MHRB in the extract and I have thrown up once from taking it. I have a friend who has thrown up many times but he admitted he made himself do it because he got scared from the come up every time (he hadn't experienced DMT before, just recently he finally just kept it down and loved the experience.) Also, you are ingesting many of the alkaloids from the MHRB besides just DMT, the ones you would normally find in jungle spice. This can be seen as a pro or a con depending on what you are intending to achieve.

--------------------

"They are trained to believe, not to know. Belief can be manipulated. Only knowledge is dangerous." Frank Herbert

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules