Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineChuckfinely
another round for me an my buddy

Re: Survey for Weed Smokers [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #19081719 - 11/03/13 06:01 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

Lit the joint and next thing you know we're all waking up an hour later, still sitting at the table, with the joint only half burnt. We legit all just folded our arms like sleeping on your school desk and knocked out

If you're not distributing medicinal you should be.

Every person you deal with is another multitude of chances to get caught

i keep my circle very small :lol:. Just enough to get rid of the extra that I don't use. Shame we cant just mail bud around :shrug:

With my luck I would end up arrested the day after taking on a new client/patient. Around me if they catch you with even the smell of bud on your hoodie they treat me as if im :scarface: Well, at least thats what they do to me anyway :imafirinmahlazer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: Survey for Weed Smokers [Re: Chuckfinely]
    #19081739 - 11/03/13 06:06 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah

I live in a stupid shitfuck state, too.

Stay safe brother.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

OfflineChuckfinely

Re: Survey for Weed Smokers [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #19081765 - 11/03/13 06:11 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

I'm in a medical state. :rolleyes:

They just really like to arrest me on technicalities. Evidently a skinny white kid with a joint is a big enough threat to be thrown in jail 3 times

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#19081794 - 11/03/13 06:16 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Fuck those fascist fucks.

Sorry man. You're a fucking hero in my book.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

OfflineTalesfromtheTrypt
The Tryptkeeper

#19081834 - 11/03/13 06:21 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Chuckfinely said:
Yeah I always have a couple new strains along side my strawberry and bubba, just in case i find something special and worth cloning and growing a whole table of. I'll have to give HSO a look.

This last round i had some god bud as my extra. Was an awesome yielder (96, 93, and 98 grams per plant), and the bud was good enough to please my picky people. Thing did not want to stop flowering though. There was 2 sets of secondary growth, and 90% of the pistals were still white. I let it flower for 91 days before i spotted the start of a seed, so I chopped.

I have access to legit pre-98 bubba, and supposedly real GDP and purple urkle. I have yet to grow either of the purple so it might just be my guy trying to sound cool. Then again he did have real bubba. He gave me a clone of the pre-98, mixed in with the non pre-98, by mistake. Once I noticed it was the real deal (about 2 weeks into flower) I near cut my entire plant into clones lmao. Only 2 of them survived..flowered one and tossed the other under my t5 as a mom :thumbup:

I continue my search for the best tasting bud I can find. I have a sneaking suspicion that it prob wont come from a seed bank, but you never know. I got that roadrunner from attitude of all places :rolleyes:

Look out for anything by nirvanna, BOG, or KC brains. Those 3 usually do not have good genetics. Nirvana is the (sorta)exception with their papaya. I grew that out once and while it didn't yield shit (like 1.5 oz), it was the sleepiest bud I have ever come across. The first time i tried it was with 3 people and myself. All daily smokers of at least 3-4g per day at the time. Lit the joint and next thing you know we're all waking up an hour later, still sitting at the table, with the joint only half burnt. We legit all just folded our arms like sleeping on your school desk and knocked out:crazy2:

That's funny, my first grow was that LSD alongside a GDP seed I found in a bag of weed I had bought a year earlier. The bud itself was definitely legit clone-only GDP, so the seed this one came from is about as close as it gets to real GDP without getting the clone. It was a huge yielder, formed a really beautiful bush when LSTed, turned purple too, really great luck for bagseed. Plus I was so bad at keeping light out, I ended up with like 25 seeds for the future :lol: I didn't have a setup for preserving genetics yet, so I would take a clone from each plant as late into flowering as possible and grew them under a T5 as slowly as possible. Well all the genetics degraded with each generation because I was pulling clones when the mothers were in flowering, so no more GDP :frown: Since then I've built a veg box to store a copy of each keeper perpetually, so I never have that problem anymore. I'm just a personal grower, so I like to have a catalogue to choose from depending on what I'm in need of. I usually like to grow the same one or two strains and alternate a new one each grow. Last grow was Sour Diesel from that same company, turned out great, so this time around it's Sour Blueberry from them, a cross of their Sour Diesel with a Blueberry, looks nice so far. Funny you mentioned Nirvana too, I was steering clear of them for a while but I've been wanting to grow Northern Lights for some time, so last order I picked some up from them and I have one going now. Might try out that papaya sometime, I'm always on the lookout for some knockout herb, I try to have something for all needs/ailments/occasions.

And yeah, I try to keep a very low profile, only 2 people know about my grow and I'd never think of selling any, that's crossing a line I'm not trying to cross, y'know?

--------------------

Invisibleextreme
Male

Re: Survey for Weed Smokers [Re: Cpt.Crunch]
    #19081858 - 11/03/13 06:26 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Cpt.Crunch said:
I was wondering if you could answer some questions for me please.

1. How long have you been smoking weed?

2. How often do you smoke weed?

3. How much weed do you smoke a month?

4. Do you wish you could smoke more weed each month or are you content with the amount you smoke each month?

5. What is your favorite smoking method?

1. A little over 5 years I think.

2. For about a year now I've been smoking a few times a week, mostly at night before bed.  For probably 3 years prior to that I would smoke almost every day, and oftentimes I'd smoke during the day.  For the first year I smoked I'd only smoke occasionally, probably like once a week.

3. Hmm, well if I smoke every other day, one time per day (usually I smoke a bowl with maybe a third of a gram in there) we'll say 15x.33 = ~5 grams a month.

4. I am perfectly content with how much I smoke each month.

5. All things being practical I smoke bowls 99% of the time because I think they're the most discreet, which I value when smoking weed since it's against the law and it's pretty obvious to tell if someone is smoking weed if you're around them.  That gets me paranoid too and I'll always take discretion over anything when it comes to doing illegal stuff.  Now if it was completely acceptable and I didn't have to conceal it, a nice joint can be fun, or bongs/rigs, or vapes, etc.  I think a really nice bong with all the bells and whistles is pretty legit to just take snaps from, it doesn't take too much for me to get to my preferred high point and with some really dank weed or oil, just one fat dab or a good bong rip can pretty much get me there.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Survey for Weed Smokers [Re: TalesfromtheTrypt]
    #19081882 - 11/03/13 06:30 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Sour Blueberry

:whacker:

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleTrentBoyett
Aspiring Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Kazakhstan
    #19081938 - 11/03/13 06:40 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Cpt.Crunch said:

4. Do you wish you could smoke more weed each month or are you content with the amount you smoke each month?

1. ~10 years.

2. Normally ~1 time a day, often more, recently less.

3. An ounce or so normally, less recently though.

4. I would say content, although there are times I want to smoke and just can't find any then I'm not content.

5. Bong.

I have to stop smoking in the next few days for drug a test though.

OfflineChuckfinely

Re: Survey for Weed Smokers [Re: TalesfromtheTrypt]
    #19082545 - 11/03/13 08:38 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TalesfromtheTrypt said:
Quote:

Chuckfinely said:
Yeah I always have a couple new strains along side my strawberry and bubba, just in case i find something special and worth cloning and growing a whole table of. I'll have to give HSO a look.

This last round i had some god bud as my extra. Was an awesome yielder (96, 93, and 98 grams per plant), and the bud was good enough to please my picky people. Thing did not want to stop flowering though. There was 2 sets of secondary growth, and 90% of the pistals were still white. I let it flower for 91 days before i spotted the start of a seed, so I chopped.

I have access to legit pre-98 bubba, and supposedly real GDP and purple urkle. I have yet to grow either of the purple so it might just be my guy trying to sound cool. Then again he did have real bubba. He gave me a clone of the pre-98, mixed in with the non pre-98, by mistake. Once I noticed it was the real deal (about 2 weeks into flower) I near cut my entire plant into clones lmao. Only 2 of them survived..flowered one and tossed the other under my t5 as a mom :thumbup:

I continue my search for the best tasting bud I can find. I have a sneaking suspicion that it prob wont come from a seed bank, but you never know. I got that roadrunner from attitude of all places :rolleyes:

Look out for anything by nirvanna, BOG, or KC brains. Those 3 usually do not have good genetics. Nirvana is the (sorta)exception with their papaya. I grew that out once and while it didn't yield shit (like 1.5 oz), it was the sleepiest bud I have ever come across. The first time i tried it was with 3 people and myself. All daily smokers of at least 3-4g per day at the time. Lit the joint and next thing you know we're all waking up an hour later, still sitting at the table, with the joint only half burnt. We legit all just folded our arms like sleeping on your school desk and knocked out:crazy2:

That's funny, my first grow was that LSD alongside a GDP seed I found in a bag of weed I had bought a year earlier. The bud itself was definitely legit clone-only GDP, so the seed this one came from is about as close as it gets to real GDP without getting the clone. It was a huge yielder, formed a really beautiful bush when LSTed, turned purple too, really great luck for bagseed. Plus I was so bad at keeping light out, I ended up with like 25 seeds for the future :lol: I didn't have a setup for preserving genetics yet, so I would take a clone from each plant as late into flowering as possible and grew them under a T5 as slowly as possible. Well all the genetics degraded with each generation because I was pulling clones when the mothers were in flowering, so no more GDP :frown: Since then I've built a veg box to store a copy of each keeper perpetually, so I never have that problem anymore. I'm just a personal grower, so I like to have a catalogue to choose from depending on what I'm in need of. I usually like to grow the same one or two strains and alternate a new one each grow. Last grow was Sour Diesel from that same company, turned out great, so this time around it's Sour Blueberry from them, a cross of their Sour Diesel with a Blueberry, looks nice so far. Funny you mentioned Nirvana too, I was steering clear of them for a while but I've been wanting to grow Northern Lights for some time, so last order I picked some up from them and I have one going now. Might try out that papaya sometime, I'm always on the lookout for some knockout herb, I try to have something for all needs/ailments/occasions.

And yeah, I try to keep a very low profile, only 2 people know about my grow and I'd never think of selling any, that's crossing a line I'm not trying to cross, y'know?

I'm limited to only one room so in order to take clones/keep moms while the main room was on flower i took a grow tent, flipped it on its side, and hung my t5

It works well enough so that i can keep clones and moms while the main room is on flower. I keep my moms in those same 1L pots. Just keep trimming the roots

If I can recommend anything, get this nutrient called Rhizotonic by Cana. Its like 70$ for a liter, but it honestly is worth its weight in gold. It has a small npk value, so make sure your clones have  a tiny little bit of roots first.

If there was such thing as too much root growth, rhizo would be the way to achieve it. Seriously I can see a difference within a few days of starting it. My roots completely take over a 5 gal bucket within 2 weeks of transplant. Once I wanted to check it for shits and giggles and i had a 7" tall plant with a root mass the size of the entire bucket, with a tap root as thick as a shoe lace doing about 8 laps around the bottom. Was absolutely redic to see a clone size plant with so much roots it pulled all the dirt out and kept the 5gal bucket shape :eek:

I've put clones side by side with and without it. The rhizo clone rooted its 1L pot in less time than the other one rooted a solo cup

My yields went up by ~1oz per plant when I first tried the rhizo too. Yield is directly proportionate to root mass.

More roots = you can give more nutes = bigger yield

I must sound like an ad for rhizo, but its the only thing i splurge on cause its worth it. Seriously other than rhizo I use the GH nutes that are like 16$ a bottle :lol:

Also, super thrive is awesome for helping with transplant stress. You will kill your plants if you dont follow the 1 drop per gallon though. Its like super concentrated snake piss or something

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: Survey for Weed Smokers [Re: SurReality] * 1
    #19082683 - 11/03/13 09:08 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SurReality said:
i feel like surveys like this sort of make the underagers stand out. i find it hard to believe someone smoking less than 5 years is over 18 lol

I knew this kid who started smoking at 8.

--------------------

OfflineLSDreams
Contemplative Stoner
Male

Loc: Stuck in 3rd Dimension
    #19082749 - 11/03/13 09:23 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Cpt.Crunch said:

1. around 6 years.
2. Currently ive cut down to just once a night.
3. I can stretch a gram out for a month if i need to. But I probably dont smoke much more than an 8th in a month.
4. Once a night is fine with me, its a nice balance to allow me to take care of everything i need to do with clear headspace. If I was on vacation though I would probably want to smoke as much as humanly possible, lol
5. pipe

Offlinespixce
Up, Up & Away
Male

Loc: AZ Flag
    #19082757 - 11/03/13 09:24 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Cpt.Crunch said:

1. 9 years

2. when ever i want to

3. about 20 grams

4. I'm content

5. Blunts

--------------------

Edited by spixce (11/03/13 09:25 PM)

OfflineTalesfromtheTrypt
The Tryptkeeper

#19082761 - 11/03/13 09:25 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Chuckfinely said:
I'm limited to only one room so in order to take clones/keep moms while the main room was on flower i took a grow tent, flipped it on its side, and hung my t5

It works well enough so that i can keep clones and moms while the main room is on flower. I keep my moms in those same 1L pots. Just keep trimming the roots

If I can recommend anything, get this nutrient called Rhizotonic by Cana. Its like 70$ for a liter, but it honestly is worth its weight in gold. It has a small npk value, so make sure your clones have  a tiny little bit of roots first.

If there was such thing as too much root growth, rhizo would be the way to achieve it. Seriously I can see a difference within a few days of starting it. My roots completely take over a 5 gal bucket within 2 weeks of transplant. Once I wanted to check it for shits and giggles and i had a 7" tall plant with a root mass the size of the entire bucket, with a tap root as thick as a shoe lace doing about 8 laps around the bottom. Was absolutely redic to see a clone size plant with so much roots it pulled all the dirt out and kept the 5gal bucket shape :eek:

I've put clones side by side with and without it. The rhizo clone rooted its 1L pot in less time than the other one rooted a solo cup

My yields went up by ~1oz per plant when I first tried the rhizo too. Yield is directly proportionate to root mass.

More roots = you can give more nutes = bigger yield

I must sound like an ad for rhizo, but its the only thing i splurge on cause its worth it. Seriously other than rhizo I use the GH nutes that are like 16$ a bottle :lol:

Also, super thrive is awesome for helping with transplant stress. You will kill your plants if you dont follow the 1 drop per gallon though. Its like super concentrated snake piss or something

Yikes, definitely checking that out next trip to the shop. I'm on the GH shit too, FloraNova. I'm actually waiting for it to run out so I can try a different one that the guy recommended to me last time I was there. I'm also using a bunch of samples he gave me from some company called Mad Farmer, stuff seems to work pretty well.

Good thinking with the tent, one thing about growing, there's a degree of ingenuity to get shit done. I'm limited to one room too, so I went and got one of those bookshelves from walmart that you put together yourself, they're about 2' x 3' and around $35. Holds quite a few clones/moms if you keep em small. That's why I recently started using bonsai techniques, I keep them in those 2.5" square black plastic pots, I can comfortably fit 9 per 8"x8"x8" area.

--------------------

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Colorado, USA Flag
Re: Survey for Weed Smokers [Re: mellowparty]
    #19082842 - 11/03/13 09:45 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mellowparty said:
Quote:

SurReality said:
i feel like surveys like this sort of make the underagers stand out. i find it hard to believe someone smoking less than 5 years is over 18 lol

lol me to one of the first kids i have smoked with was around 8

--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: Survey for Weed Smokers [Re: SurReality]
    #19082932 - 11/03/13 09:59 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SurReality said:
Quote:

mellowparty said:
Quote:

SurReality said:

It was fucked up cause he would hang out with people who were 5-10 years older than him (all skaters in case you're wondering). Anyway he'd go to parties with them, get drunk as fuck and pass out. Then eat some shrooms.

As I said he fucked up his brain. Then he stopped using and last time I saw him (few days ago) he seemed fine and cheerful.

--------------------

Offlineshortpork
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#19083183 - 11/03/13 10:57 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

1. How long have you been smoking weed? 4 years

2. How often do you smoke weed? 1-3 times a day

3. How much weed do you smoke a month? ~half O

4. Do you wish you could smoke more weed each month or are you content with the amount you smoke each month? I'm content

5. What is your favorite smoking method? Blunts, joints, pipes, anything whatever I'm in the mood for.

--------------------
It's all a lie. Everything's alive.

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

#19083280 - 11/03/13 11:16 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mellowparty said:
Quote:

SurReality said:
Quote:

mellowparty said:
Quote:

SurReality said:

It was fucked up cause he would hang out with people who were 5-10 years older than him (all skaters in case you're wondering). Anyway he'd go to parties with them, get drunk as fuck and pass out. Then eat some shrooms.

As I said he fucked up his brain. Then he stopped using and last time I saw him (few days ago) he seemed fine and cheerful.

same story with the 8 yo i was talking about except its been months since i've seen him. he was just getting out of the and the juvenile detention in the area is in the town i live in.

actually he must have been 7 because he's 18 now and its been 11 years since i started smoking weed and met him. he probably was smoking for a couple years longer too because he was smoking longer than i was, also cigarettes lol.

--------------------

PodCast

Offlinekneesocks
Divineress
Female User Gallery

Loc: Puget Sound/PNW Flag
    #19083306 - 11/03/13 11:21 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Been using it since age 17 ish
I use it no more than once or twice a year
There are like 11 months of the year where I don't use it at all
I am content with my current usage patterns
I only vape or eat.

--------------------
"An ignorant man is lost, faithless, and filled with self-doubt;
A soul that harbors doubt has no joy, not in this world or the next."
-Bhagavad-gita 4:40

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Re: Survey for Weed Smokers [Re: kneesocks] * 1
    #19083340 - 11/03/13 11:25 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kneesocks said:
I only vape or eat.

SURVEY FOR WEED SMOKERS

--------------------

PodCast

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Survey for Weed Smokers [Re: SurReality]
    #19083680 - 11/04/13 12:33 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SurReality said:

:shrug:

I was a sheltered kid, going to arts schools(k, there were a lot of drugs there, but for some reason I just didn't get into weed much. think it had to do with the fact that as a lefty, I had a hard time really hitting pipes at first, couldn't take proper hits, and just didn't really get a great intro at 16) and environmental programs instead of real school. I was a product of DARE, and even when I had friends who got into it, I was just...sheltered and only did it a handful of times.

Now I'm 21. A lot of people don't smoke consistently until they turn 18+.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies