Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
Peruvian Torch seedlings
    #1902266 - 09/10/03 01:16 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

One of my seedlings looks paler than it did yesterday, other than that it looks healthy. I am just paraniod about losing one of these little guys. I have been growing them sence the beginnig of summer so they are a few months old if that means anything.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
Re: Peruvian Torch seedlings [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #1902655 - 09/10/03 03:24 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

what are they planted in and how are they arranged with respect to eachother and the lightsource?

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Re: Peruvian Torch seedlings [Re: neuro]
    #1905839 - 09/11/03 02:05 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

neuro said:
what are they planted in and how are they arranged with respect to eachother and the lightsource?

They are planted in different containers. The most populated has 5 and the others have one. They all have cling wrap on top of them. I have a desk lamp over them and they get some indirect sunlight, they may get a small bit of direct light. I rotate positions about every day to ensure no one gets too little or too much light. The others in the same container as the pale guy are doing the best out of my crop. The pale guy seems to be doing great other than the recent change in pigment. Oh yeah the dirt is Jungle Grow cactus mix. Since then I have read that it's better to make youre own, but they seem to be doing ok so I haven't fucked with that.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

#1908878 - 09/12/03 08:07 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

hmm interesting.. i'm not sure why there is a pigment change, perhaps just something particular to that one specimen. Got a heating pad under the tray?

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Re: Peruvian Torch seedlings [Re: neuro]
    #1913795 - 09/13/03 07:48 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

No I don't I went home the other night and that one and the one next to it where both clear. The next night they were both shriveled up. The other two in the same tray look ok though, it was just depressing to lose some of my children.

--------------------
-Stephen Hawking

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

#1913916 - 09/13/03 08:36 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Perhaps they're becoming diseased or rotting?

I've had a similar thing happen once to a graft and then it just mushed away, i attributed it to poor sterility.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies