Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Salvia, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNorseSuncrose
Student ofExsistance
Loc: NorCal
TRip report: Salvia 5x+MJ
    #1902433 - 09/10/03 04:23 PM (14 years, 17 days ago)

For those who have never tried it, let me tell you that Salvia is a great plant to accompany MJ. They blend together perfectly and interact in a way that has many positive possibilities. As the MJ slows me down the Salvia boosts my thought patterns into some trippy mix.

T-0:30
Two friends of mine meet me at my place to try my Salvia extract with some MJ. THe first friend (E) brings a bong, as I have been told that is the best way to use Salvia and my previos experiences with both the leaves and 5x extract have been mild. I also have a blue flame torch as I have heard this will help, but I am saving incase I don't really need it because it kind of scares me and draws away from the earthy enviroment I apreciate. We are waiting for a third friend (N)
T+0:00
N, the third friend shows up with some MJ.
We are listening to the Doors
N and my second friend (M) pack two bowls into the bong
T+0:20
A base nug of MJ is packed by N and I fill the rest of the bowl with 5x extract.
I take the first turn with the extract, I am already mildly high from the MJ we just smoked, I take one deep hit that I hold in for a long time and quickly follow with a second without breathing inbetween hits.
M then hits it in a simular method. M has never ussed any phsycoactive plants and it seems apparent that he is influenced by the Salvia.
I can feel the effects kick in which just propell me into a huge high.
I loose alot of my ability to comprehend exactly what is going on from then on. But I remember N asking me to pack the next batch of extract and after he reminds me a few tiems I eventually pack a new bowl after spilling a bit of the extract on the floor.
Things go on without me really observing them I feel disconected from my body in a sense.
I suddenly realize that M is try to light the blue flame torch. I can tell he has something strange going on in his head, so when he asks me how to light it I snatch it away from him. In the future I will try to keep things like that out of the triping enviroment.
T+:30
Only E has not smoked the salvia and since he declines we move around my house aimlessly at first.
We find this machine I have that rotates back and forth with someone attached to it to suspend them from the feet. We take turns getting on the machine which seems like a roller coster of sorts. by the time everyone is done I can tell I am no longer under the effects of Salvia, but I am left with an intesified MJ high for a few hours.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSolitude
protector of theKitab Al-Alzif
Re: TRip report: Salvia 5x+MJ [Re: NorseSuncrose]
    #1905934 - 09/11/03 04:21 PM (14 years, 16 days ago)

cool! i need to try me some salvia been feindin but i refuse to order that shit from the net. lol congrats on what sounded like a great trip.

--------------------
More lucid now the dreams become in which the forest dark and cold await me to engulf my soul within the flames of eternal sleep.

"I await this day with no fear ,but the knowlege that that most rewarding and enlightening experiance of life is death." - Chinacat

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Salvia, The Doors

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports