Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebluhoney
Yes Im a realgirl ,geeesh
Female User Gallery

Re: HELP ITDENTIFYING SHROOM PLEASE
    #19012 - 05/30/00 08:24 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Doesnt sound like any I know. No purple veil?, Doesnt turn purple when bruised. Normally the gill's are purple from spores. Doesnt sound to safe to me to eat. When in doubt, toss it out.

------------------
"IT's two in the morning.....Do you know where your flashlite and paper bag are?"

--------------------
Information listed here is for entertainment only and is neither real or proven

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJDPhish
Re: HELP ITDENTIFYING SHROOM PLEASE [Re: bluhoney]
    #19014 - 05/30/00 08:51 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Well, I'm looking at them dried now. The gills are definately darker than the top, a dark brown. Also, they REALLY smell like shrooms, that nausiating gagging smell. I'll throw it out if I don't really know what it is, but I'd rather eat them. Oh well, it's only like 2 gms dried.

- JD

Anonymous

#19015 - 05/30/00 09:35 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

When in doubt toss it out!!!

------------------
"A compassionate
Jedi Master, he is
highly attuned to the
force. But he shuns
consensus and folloes
his own path, despite
the consequences."
From a Taco Bell cup

Anonymous

#19016 - 05/31/00 07:22 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Toss them.on't sound like the tight ones. The spores should be purple, not brown.

They sound more like Fairy Ring mushrooms which are edible but they don't get you high.

But throw them out cuz they could be anything!

------------------
Visit the Spore Lab at: http://www.sunshine.net/www/1700/sn1730
It's a trip you'll never forget!

OfflineJDPhish
    #19017 - 05/31/00 03:27 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks guys, I did throw them out. I'm pretty sure it was just something some kid found a put in a bag, hell! there were grass blades in there too! No big deal, I'm expecting a harvest from my casing in a couple days! :wink: Thanks for your help, this board is great!

- JD

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures