Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Mimosa Hostilis

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Does anyone have experience with Virola as a DMT source?
    #1900422 - 09/10/03 12:13 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I found a source of Virola fairly cheap but I can't seem to find any experience reports with it.

Has anyone tried it (either for ayahuasca or extraction) or even know what form it comes in? I don't even know if it's the bark or leaf or something else.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
Re: Does anyone have experience with Virola as a DMT source? [Re: Tantalus]
    #1900585 - 09/10/03 12:50 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

here is search from ayahuasca.com forums.

I have heard rumors that extractions of the bark are quite inefficient and smoking the raw material is hit-or-miss. The path seems to be a snuff ala yopo and cebil; this is the traditional method.

Hope this helps :thumbup:       

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Re: Does anyone have experience with Virola as a DMT source? [Re: Xochitl]
    #1901408 - 09/10/03 09:42 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks. It seems the extractions people are calling inefficient are the traditional sap type extractions. I wonder how an a/b extraction would work. That's what SWIM would probably do with it if he bought any.

I just found DMT world, I'll do some research later today and post what I find, I don't have time this morning.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
    #1901550 - 09/10/03 11:05 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

good deal. looking forward to your findings :thumbup: 

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Re: Does anyone have experience with Virola as a DMT source? [Re: Xochitl]
    #1906540 - 09/11/03 06:42 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I've not been able to find much on Virola. Someone did comment that it has enough 5-meo to change the trip. That's not really what I'm looking for, but I can get Virola for half the price of MHRB.

I'll probably stick with MHRB, but I'll make sure to post if I do experiment with Virola.

--------------------

Offlinefelixhigh
KIA
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
    #1908007 - 09/12/03 02:12 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

i have already played with a little virola. i tried water extraction and alcohol extraction...
it is mild without MAOI but has it's own interesting personality, much different than yopo, for example.
it is cool to snort the water extract which is very easy on the nose (yopo uses to hurt a lot) afterwards i went to sleep and beforehand, when i brushed my teeth my spit went out all virola RED, as well as the drips from my nose. blood red. but it was only virola... =)
(just like the natives in POTG)!
stay high...

FH

Edited by felixhigh (09/12/03 02:18 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Mimosa Hostilis

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden