Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Sports Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Ranch Dressing

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14  [ show all ]
InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Loc: Pelican Bay SHU Program
Post football fagafacation here
    #19002861 - 10/20/13 09:03 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

5+ TD passes in one game
51-48 shoot-outs
Another fag with 5000 passing yards
Helmet to helmet suspension
Penalized for playing solid old-school defense
Whatever offensive records
Veteran players crying about their injuries
Faggy shit about concussions
Any rule making the game safer instead of more entertaining
Veteran players acting like the didn't know the sport was dangerous
Carting off players in a neck brace and stretcher even though it''s not remotely necessary
Faking injuries as strategy
Jay Cutler

--------------------
What is this? It is a prolate spheroid, an elongated sphere in which the outer leather casing is drawn tightly over a somewhat smaller rubber tubing. Better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football.

-John Heisman

"I didn’t dive on one fumble because the way my leg was (positioned)," Newton told reporters in Charlotte on Tuesday. "It could have been contorted in a way. You say my effort? I didn’t dive down. I fumbled - that’s fine. That’s fine. We didn’t lose the game because of that fumble.”

-Scam Newton

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMadSeasonAbove
I've got nothing
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #19003161 - 10/20/13 11:37 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

pussification

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #19004388 - 10/20/13 05:18 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Why is any of that bad?

Ya i like to see people paralyzed for life because it makes me remember my life isn't that shitty?

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: elax420]
    #19004474 - 10/20/13 05:40 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

The more violent the game is the more entertaining it is.

They smash their brains in for years trying for the money and glory. And then pull this faggot shit: "Oh, I didn't know banging the shit out my fucking brain was bad for me. I need even more money."

Then for the young players it's like "Oh no, he hit his head!!! And he only makes 5 million a year. He needs special protection!"

:gayflag:

--------------------
What is this? It is a prolate spheroid, an elongated sphere in which the outer leather casing is drawn tightly over a somewhat smaller rubber tubing. Better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football.

-John Heisman

"I didn’t dive on one fumble because the way my leg was (positioned)," Newton told reporters in Charlotte on Tuesday. "It could have been contorted in a way. You say my effort? I didn’t dive down. I fumbled - that’s fine. That’s fine. We didn’t lose the game because of that fumble.”

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19004491 - 10/20/13 05:43 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Bears quarterback Jay Cutler left Sunday's game against the Redskins with a groin injury, after Washington defensive lineman Chris Baker slammed him to the turf.

What a faggot :rofl2:

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19004566 - 10/20/13 06:02 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Bears quarterback Jay Cutler left Sunday's game against the Redskins with a groin injury, after Washington defensive lineman Chris Baker slammed him to the turf.

What a faggot :rofl2:

ill admit i lol'd

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19004751 - 10/20/13 06:47 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I put Jay Cutler on the original post this morning before that even happened. You can't get much better than that. Ythan should put me on the payroll.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19010230 - 10/21/13 09:21 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Pats get called for a new 'no pushing' rule on field goals.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Offlinemick
living in perverty
 User Gallery

#19011970 - 10/22/13 04:13 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

lol good thread

--------------------
http://kittiesntitties.tumblr.com/

notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19013018 - 10/22/13 12:47 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
I put Jay Cutler on the original post this morning before that even happened. You can't get much better than that. Ythan should put me on the payroll.

Haha oh god tahts great.

His injury was so pathetic. I mean i have no doubt he is actually injured but how perfect was that, injured groin.....lol

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19015078 - 10/22/13 08:14 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Meriweather suspended 2 games for hard hits.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #19015389 - 10/22/13 09:01 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I don't think we will see the NFL back off on penalizing the head hits. The future has arrived on that one. Some of the calls are excessive, but the ones like Meriweathers are going to get suspensions, because they are much more expensive than fines, especially for stars. Stars just laugh off a fine.

One thing they could do, and should do, is stop treating the receivers like junior high school cheerleaders. You can't bump them and you can't cover them. The league wanted more passing but this is ridiculous. They protected quarterbacks because the fans don't like to watch backup QBs, but like you say 5000 yards is the new norm. 3000 used to be a good season.

Faking injuries as a strategy is going to get worse with more hurry up offenses. This is all a response to complex pro defenses, that held teams under 20 points. So the league probably wont penalize it.

It's all about money, and if I'm not mistaken, it has a lot to do with the popularity of fantasy football.

They had the world's best product. They should have just left it alone.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

Mindfulness creates a space between stimulus and response

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: Brian Jones]
    #19015479 - 10/22/13 09:14 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

You're 100% dead on.

I'd like to see a new league, like what the USFL was, come along now with big contracts and old school play at your own risk football.

If you watch Dick Butkus, LT, Bruce Smith etc highlights, all those defensive legends would just be 'dirty players' in today's league. It's fucking deplorable. If the star gets hurt put the in the next man up. I don't want stars. I want bone crushing violence. If they can't handle it they can teach middle school or deliver mail or whatever.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19015490 - 10/22/13 09:16 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Btw, I think Meriweather's hits were beautiful and should be rewarded. That's classic hard hitting football. Is it brutal? Yes. It's supposed to be fucking brutal.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19015516 - 10/22/13 09:21 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

watch boxing then :shrug:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19016077 - 10/22/13 10:42 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Boxing is twice as faggy

All they do is fight once year and then when they do they just dance around in circles and wrap up.

MMA was better but now they just square dance and wrestle.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19065124 - 10/31/13 08:29 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Harry Carson on and on about concussions = :gayflag:

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19066631 - 11/01/13 12:20 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Miami Dolphins tackle Jonathan Martin loves playing football.

But what a source told FOX Sports was an abusive environment that developed during Martin's 1 1/2 seasons with the Dolphins led to him taking a personal leave of absence to spend time with his family.

Martin left Dolphins headquarters on Monday when finally reaching his limit with the persistent bullying and teasing from some teammates that has plagued him since joining Miami as a 2012 second-round draft choice. As first reported by FOX Sports NFL insider Jay Glazer, the latest taunt – a group of players stood up and left when he tried joining them for lunch – led to Martin getting up himself and walking out the door.

There is no timetable for a return, which could lead Miami to ultimately place him on the reserve/non-football injury list. It also raises questions about his future with the franchise.

This wasn't an abrupt action by Martin, who is Stanford-educated and the son of two lawyers who attended Harvard University. A source said Martin has tried dealing with a slew of indignities that crossed into personal and family insults, including being bestowed with the nickname of "Big Weirdo."

Knowing his background, the 6-foot-5, 312-pound Martin probably felt that challenging teammates to fistfights wasn't the answer to the situation.

Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin refused to provide any details about Martin's absence when asked by the media earlier this week. Miami downgraded Martin from "doubtful" to "out" for Thursday night's home game against Cincinnati after listing him on their injury report as having an illness.

It's believed the Dolphins were aware that the cruel actions of some teammates toward Martin went well beyond the customary hazing sometimes given to NFL rookies and youngsters, the source said. Martin experienced some of that when the Dolphins appeared on the 2012 season of HBO's Hard Knocks.

The Dolphins declined comment to FOX Sports on Thursday night about whether they were aware of the bullying issue allegedly surrounding Martin.

Veteran players also apparently failed to help support Martin and draw a line as to where the bullying should end.

As a result, a Dolphins offensive line that leads the NFL in sacks allowed (32 through seven games) was without one of its best players against a strong Bengals pass rush. The recently-benched Tyson Clabo started at right tackle in place of Martin, who was shifted from left tackle after Miami acquired Bryant McKinnie in a trade with Baltimore.

The NFL Players Association is monitoring the situation and has made inquiries into determining what has happened with Martin, a source told FOX Sports.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19067118 - 11/01/13 01:44 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Thats fucked up dude.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19068469 - 11/01/13 06:50 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

What do you think is fucked up about it? His reaction or just that those guys were razzing him?

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19068943 - 11/01/13 11:20 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Faggy new book about

Surprise:

NFL concussions

http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?storyId=9745797&src=desktop

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19069705 - 11/01/13 02:28 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
What do you think is fucked up about it? His reaction or just that those guys were razzing him?

A little bit of both, He’s a very large adult male he should nut up and beat ‘dey punk asses. Its also fucked up those dudes are still hazing him though that shit would be pretty rough, I’m assuming thats not the first time he’s been bullied though.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19069770 - 11/01/13 02:43 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

That's a culture where you give a couple warnings then you throw a couple punches. It ain't like the fucker was working in a library.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19070071 - 11/01/13 04:05 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
That's a culture where you give a couple warnings then you throw a couple punches. It ain't like the fucker was working in a library.

I feel that for sure but not a single person stood up for the dude???

Thats pretty whack man, especially if it was hurting him that much. I get horseplay and i fuck with people a lot but i can tell when I’m going to far.

All that had to have happened is when the gang of dudes were ripping on him, is one of the vets to stand up and say something like “That didn’t stop him from getting some of yo’ mommas nasty ass pussy”

That shit is retarded when it hurts the team as a whole. Im not a miami fan so i can’t say how good the dude is but ESPN made him sound like a stud.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19070377 - 11/01/13 05:14 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I would like to know the whole story.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19074399 - 11/02/13 12:13 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Florida Atlantic assistant coach Matt Edwards told the school he saw former head coach Carl Pelini using marijuana, and that he also witnessed him using cocaine in the past year.

Matt Edwards,

You are a SNITCH & a FAGGOT!

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleMadSeasonAbove
I've got nothing
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #19074762 - 11/02/13 01:45 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

:lolsy:

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #19076590 - 11/02/13 08:57 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Dude i wish i could smoke chewy blunts with my football coach.....

OfflineThecrimson
Stranger
    #19078210 - 11/03/13 01:47 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I'm sure you all would be so much different in their position...

but wait..your not anywhere even remotely close to their level..

Have you ever had a groin injury or been slammed by a 300+ pound lineman?

Edited by Thecrimson (11/03/13 01:48 AM)

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: Thecrimson]
    #19078299 - 11/03/13 02:15 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Thecrimson said:

Have you ever  been slammed by a 300+ pound lineman?

no i can’t say i have

Offliner00tuuu123
Now I'm just really piseed
 User Gallery

Loc: I'll be there in a minute
    #19078330 - 11/03/13 02:27 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Thecrimson said:

Er stop the presses I agree with Exlax for once Women play rugby with 0 pads and they do not cry like little whinney babys. Fuck that pro football players know the dangers going in they are protected with what amounts to plate mail get paid millions of dollars and still wanna bitch. Long gone are the days of Mike Ditka, Jack Lambert, Jim Brown ETC ETC .

--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19078388 - 11/03/13 02:52 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Thecrimson said:

I've had a groin injury :heart:

Unfortunately, I've never received a million dollar paycheck.

Working a joe six pack nine to five for 40 years wears you out just as bad as football or anything else. It wears people out then they retire and die

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflineThecrimson
Stranger
Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #19078399 - 11/03/13 02:56 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not saying that I like some of the rule changes. But comparing Rugby and NFL doesn't really work. Half time when a player exits due to an injury it is because they don't want to risk further injury, jeopardizing the season, they aren't just pussing out.

Don't generalize all NFL players because some complain. There are a lot of them that don't like the safety rules put in place as well.
Honestly the whole tone of this thread is a bit immature.

Offliner00tuuu123
 User Gallery

#19078586 - 11/03/13 03:31 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Er you do not know much about rugby at half time 45 minuets in you get a break you can't leave the field go sit on the bench or the locker room and if you get injured and have to leave the game your team continues with 1 less player. :laugh2: So yeah rugby and football do not equate rugby is a shit ton harder.:facepalm3:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

OfflineThecrimson
Stranger
    #19078609 - 11/03/13 03:41 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

r00tuuu123 said:
Er you do not know much about rugby at half time 45 minuets in you get a break you can't leave the field go sit on the bench or the locker room and if you get injured and have to leave the game your team continues with 1 less player. :laugh2: So yeah rugby and football do not equate rugby is a shit ton harder.:facepalm3:

You basically just explained some ways in how they're different and you're still trying to compare them.

They're different games. You only compare them because the field and ball are similar.

Offliner00tuuu123
 User Gallery

#19078646 - 11/03/13 04:00 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Thecrimson said:
Quote:

r00tuuu123 said:

You basically just explained some ways in how they're different and you're still trying to compare them.

They're different games. You only compare them because the field and ball are similar.

Erm it is football without the pads. and breaks between plays. :psycrankey: But you still have 300 lb guys trying to crush you. :lolsy: Obviously you've never seen australian rules football either :rofl: Where do you think football came from? Quick lesson Theodore Roosevelt basically started Americanized football by decreeing that the game was too violent. What was being played at the time was a bastardized version of rugby.

--------------------

OfflineThecrimson
Stranger
    #19078657 - 11/03/13 04:08 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

The fundamentals of how the games work are completely different. They don't take breaks because they're tired, the breaks are the result of football being a more about putting together consecutive plays. Honestly Rugby is closer to Soccer with tackling than football.

Whatever keep feeding your ego, carry on.

Edited by Thecrimson (11/03/13 04:10 AM)

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19079175 - 11/03/13 09:51 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I like rugby but they don't smash into each directly at high speeds like football and it's usually just a bunch of white guys. I'm not saying it's not rough. It's just really different.

From Forbes:

Quote:

A few years ago a colleague of mine who follows rugby pointed out that rugby permits no head shots, launching, or other violent actions that put players at great risk.  In fact, players must tackle while using their arms to wrap up a ball carrier.  The weight of this observation rests on the more-than-obvious fact that rugby is a rough, rough sport.  Football has little claim on more toughness than its cousin, but rugby’s rules completely outlaw violent blows in terms of dangerous head injuries and blows that harm rather than simply tackle.  Players’ ears get chewed in in scrums and teeth get dislodged, but concussions and serious spinal injuries aren’t problems

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19084195 - 11/04/13 07:15 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Nick Foles gets 7 TDs.

:noddingbaby:

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19084848 - 11/04/13 12:33 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

exactly what i thought.

Nick foles isn’t even good, Oakland is just that bad.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19086413 - 11/04/13 07:25 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Whoa

This is a transcript of a voicemail Incognito, a white guy, left on Martin's phone. Martin is black

Quote:

Multiple sources confirmed to ESPN that the following is a transcript of a voice message Incognito left for Martin in April 2013, a year after Martin was drafted:

"Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of s---. I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. [I want to] s--- in your f---ing mouth. [I'm going to] slap your f---ing mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. F--- you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19086476 - 11/04/13 07:37 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19087761 - 11/05/13 12:30 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Ya i don’t even know how anyone could think that is Okay, let alone funny.

Just the way he is responding to the allegations shows you what kind of a moron and jackass he is. The other thing that isn’t cool is how when all this broke, before the actually message dropped, how everyone started calling Martin a faggot and shit.

like fuck duuude. This whole situation is so whack. Hope the dude never gets a job in the NFL again.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19087879 - 11/05/13 01:01 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I think his career is over. Talk about a locker room killer. Like I said above though. The other Dolphins who just rolled along with this are real mental midgets. I was past this in high school.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male

#19096018 - 11/06/13 05:37 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I think we will see some coaches suspended in Miami.

And come to think of it the whole bountygate suspensions for N.O. were examples of NFL fagafacation.

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19096182 - 11/06/13 06:12 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

No NO genuinely deserved that. I think they should have got hit harder.

“Target the head, kill the head and the body will die” What a fucking retard.

I like Philbin hope he doesn’t get in trouble. I bet their line coach comes under some serious fire, maybe the OC too.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19096242 - 11/06/13 06:28 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

And come to think of it the whole bountygate suspensions for N.O. were examples of NFL fagafacation

Good point. Definitely was.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19096286 - 11/06/13 06:38 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

You guys are crazy.

Since when is the goal of sports to try and permanently maim your competitor?

Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it won't taste good.
— Joe Paterno, college football coach

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19096352 - 11/06/13 06:51 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

You're quoting JoPa?

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19096426 - 11/06/13 07:04 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Ya why not? Dude dedicated his life to turning boys into respectable men :smilingpuppy: but seriously he did

If the Dolphins thing tells me anything its that the head coach doesn’t have as much control over everything as one would think.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19102289 - 11/07/13 09:02 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Tony Dorsett blames old age on his multi-million dollar career

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24195930/tony-dorsett-says-hes-losing-his-memory-struggles-with-life

Go Cowfags!

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19103657 - 11/08/13 02:35 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Ya cause old age causes CTE.......

Holy shit bro, that takes a special type of stupid.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19103958 - 11/08/13 05:45 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

As if old people can remember a damn thing.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #19106025 - 11/08/13 04:43 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Who's Tony Dorsett?

--------------------

Offlinemick
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: zappaisgod]
    #19108532 - 11/09/13 02:23 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

i think hes one of the fantasy football live guys

--------------------

notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

InvisibleNiffla
Subpar
Male User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: mick]
    #19108568 - 11/09/13 02:35 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

No no no I'm pretty sure he's the audio guy on the set of Mike & Mike

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: Niffla]
    #19144156 - 11/16/13 06:18 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

CIAA championship canceled after Winston-Salem State QB is attacked

ncaaf

Daniel Uthman, USA TODAY Sports4 hours ago
Winston-Salem State quarterback Rudy Johnson was expected to lead his team on the field Saturday as it attempts to win its third consecutive Central Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (CIAA) football championship. But after an alleged incident at a celebratory banquet Friday, Johnson won't be able to play, and neither will anyone else.

The CIAA on Friday night canceled the game between Winston-Salem State and Virginia State in the wake of the incident, as well as the conference's volleyball championships that also were to be held in Winston-Salem, N.C., this weekend. The move comes after Johnson was allegedly beaten by a group of Virginia State football players in a bathroom of a WSSU campus building during the CIAA football banquet.

"There is no excuse for the behavior of the Virginia State players. One suspect has admitted to his role in the attack and has been arrest on criminal assault charges. The University Police Department is attempting to identify the other VSU players who were involved. Today's event was supposed to be a celebration for both teams and for all the players who were being recognized for an outstanding season. The actions from the Virginia State players certainly changed the outcome for everyone."

On its university web site, Virginia State released a statement reading, "Virginia State University is aware of an incident involving student athletes from Winston Salem State and Virginia State Universities. VSU officials are fully cooperating with the CIAA in their investigation, and as a result, will not be able to comment any further."

Johnson, a junior from San Diego who transferred from Texas Southern earlier this year, has led his team to a 9-1 record and was named the CIAA's first-team quarterback on Wednesday. Winston-Salem State has been ranked as a leading contender for the 2013 NCAA Division II football playoffs after reaching the championship game in 2012.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/11/15/ciaa-championship-winston-salem-state-virginia-state-assault-quarterback-rudy-johnson/3592629/

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19149330 - 11/17/13 01:37 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

:gayflag:Instead of entertaining me with some interesting weather like seasons past Chicago delays the game and tells fans to take shelter for no reason.

:sissies:

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19150923 - 11/17/13 07:43 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Drew Brees and his rotten hemorrhaging vagina win this thread.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19150962 - 11/17/13 07:49 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Drew Brees and his rotten hemorrhaging vagina win this thread.

:cookiemonster:

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19157857 - 11/19/13 02:46 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Ray Lewis calls out the league for fagafaction, basically calls brees a pussy, then offers to pay half of Brooks fine.

Hell fucking ya.
Hail to the king.

Link for video:
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9997989&categoryid=2378529

OfflineThecrimson
Stranger
    #19168438 - 11/21/13 03:58 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Ray Lewis is a pussy himself.

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19170092 - 11/21/13 03:20 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Don’t know why you say that, but he is most certainly less of a pussy that faggy ass Brees.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19172945 - 11/22/13 12:41 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I can totally imagine Ray Lewis assraping Brees in the shower

:whacker:

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleNiffla
Subpar
Male User Gallery

#19173081 - 11/22/13 01:30 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

:canthelpbutlaugh:

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19212619 - 12/01/13 03:02 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

The Falcons and the Bills are playing in Toronto.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks
    #19215115 - 12/02/13 12:59 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
I can totally imagine Ray Lewis assraping Brees in the shower

:whacker:

failcan fans really shouldnt start calling other QBs faggy.

gay marriage isn't legal in Georgia, so it seems like there is no possible way Matt Ryan will ever get a ring...

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #19215312 - 12/02/13 01:48 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

HIs wife is a lot hotter than brees’

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks
    #19215344 - 12/02/13 01:56 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

wrong sarah marshall...

you aren't good at this whole argumenting thing...

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #19215383 - 12/02/13 02:08 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Lol, i was like damn that bitch is hot.

Still looks like you picked the worst pic you could find. She’s not bad at all with makeup.

Neither of them are very pretty naturally though
And you picked the best of Brees’ wife

No more posting gay porn man.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19220651 - 12/03/13 06:18 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I'm sorry to be repetive but this Moreno crying shit has to be linked here for good measure

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19215438

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19224114 - 12/03/13 10:25 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflineThecrimson
Stranger
    #19230537 - 12/05/13 11:56 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Ray Lewis calls out the league for fagafaction, basically calls brees a pussy, then offers to pay half of Brooks fine.

Hell fucking ya.
Hail to the king.

Link for video:
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9997989&categoryid=2378529

Imagine how silly he would look here if he was in everyday clothes.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19256247 - 12/10/13 06:33 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19256761 - 12/10/13 08:15 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Well duhhh

We can’t let the turrurists win

:bushdre:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19257649 - 12/10/13 11:08 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I think it's more about making sure everybody is stuck buying $20 beers and hotdogs than it is about security.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male

#19282666 - 12/16/13 09:22 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

On Sunday there were more points scored in the NFL than in any day in league history. An indirect yet statistical proof of league fagafication.

I also think we need to recognize significant cases of non-fagafication. The Vernon Wells being tackled by his dick is a good example. It was completely legal because the cup is part of the uniform, and unlike the facemask and horsetackle it has not been specifically prohibited. The ex-player turned commentator who was covering the play said the victim is taught in these situations to grab a different part of their body as they writhe in pain for the sake of the audience. Wells, however rolled around on the ground holding his balls.

I also want to nominate a women for nonfagification. After Alabama lost the last second decision with Auburn, One female Bama fan shot another to death because the latter was not taking the loss seriously enough. They say football is taken seriously in the South.

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19284440 - 12/16/13 05:12 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

You think a lot of points being scored equals fagafacation, but dick tackles should be encouraged :lolsy:

faggiest post of the fagafacation thread??

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20496987 - 08/30/14 12:31 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Iowa State player just ejected for nothing.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20499714 - 08/31/14 12:03 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Florida Idaho cancelled due to lightning

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male

#20500913 - 08/31/14 11:01 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

When I was a boy they would play if they were struck repeatedly by lightning, after walking 14 miles to school in the snow.

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20567426 - 09/14/14 07:27 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

There have been more lightning delays this year than in the entire prior history of the NFL.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#20567467 - 09/14/14 07:37 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

I think the main reason they do that is because of crowd control

If you have 70,000 people panicking thats gonna be a bad situation.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20567488 - 09/14/14 07:42 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

So, like, lightning wasn't scary 5 years ago?

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#20567966 - 09/14/14 09:19 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Lol yup.

Society has been fagafied.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20568229 - 09/14/14 10:03 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

If every nfl game was played outdoors in the middle of the worst electric storm to hit Florida all year you would still be far more likely to die driving to the game. In fact, if they played all the games in big lightning storms it would probably total up to one lightning related death a century. In all the history of American sports there's probably been a grand total of zero people killed by lightning. Play the fucking game faggots.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflinePureless
Crushed it

Loc: Blueridge
    #20569835 - 09/15/14 10:14 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Shit, you very well might die leaving an oakland raiders game

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: Pureless]
    #20570010 - 09/15/14 11:23 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

If you go to a raiders game there is something wrong in the first place.

There a bunch of bronco fans that go together, and i don’t get why. Its like they are just going to prove to everybody how hard they are.

Offlinemick
living in perverty
 User Gallery

#20578964 - 09/17/14 12:06 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

anyone who willingly goes to a raiders game shcould be shot.

--------------------

Edited by mick (09/17/14 12:07 PM)

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: mick]
    #20579420 - 09/17/14 02:25 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

JJ Watt caught a touchdown then pointed to the blackhole.

I wonder how the raider fans reacted. JJ Watt is pure class, and raider fans are pure trash.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20580713 - 09/17/14 08:20 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

I'm trying to google it but can't find it but does anyone remember a fan being beaten to death at a Raiders game in the stands during the game in the late 80's or early '90's?

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20645667 - 10/01/14 09:01 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FCC Considering Punishment for Broadcasters Who Use Redskins Nickname

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2216435-fcc-considering-punishment-for-broadcasters-who-use-redskins-nickname

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#20645933 - 10/01/14 10:09 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Gayest one yet

No one has explained to me how that is supposed to be offensive yet.

If there was a team called the whiteskins and their mascot was a rich guy who runs the world i would be honored

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20649771 - 10/02/14 07:18 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

The monopoly guy would be perfect

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#20650642 - 10/02/14 10:33 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Seriously.

Then he drives a rolls royce into the game smoking a cigar, it would be epic

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#20650885 - 10/02/14 11:19 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Gayest one yet

No one has explained to me how that is supposed to be offensive yet.

If there was a team called the whiteskins and their mascot was a rich guy who runs the world i would be honored

I actually hope that happens. :lol:

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20651383 - 10/03/14 01:00 AM (4 years, 8 months ago)

That would be the funniest thing ever. “we agree redskin is offensive thats why we changed the team to the washington whiteskins” its an alliteration to and they get to keep the name skins.

They should do it.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20654212 - 10/03/14 06:47 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Seriously.

Then he drives a rolls royce into the game smoking a cigar, it would be epic

Best ever thumb in the eye to the PC faggots.

Am I allowed to say faggots anymore?

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#20654227 - 10/03/14 06:51 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Im pretty sure you would be arrested for hate speech in California for it.  No one else gives a shit though.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20692157 - 10/12/14 12:33 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

These Jersey Boys are taking the football fagafacation thing to some next level shit.

Quote:

It came without warning.

It would start with a howling noise from a senior football player at Sayreville War Memorial High School, and then the locker room lights were abruptly shut off.

In the darkness, a freshman football player would be pinned to the locker room floor, his arms and feet held down by multiple upperclassmen. Then, the victim would be lifted to his feet while a finger was forced into his rectum. Sometimes, the same finger was then shoved into the freshman player’s mouth.

http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2014/10/sayreville_high_school_football_hazing_parent_reveals_sexual_nature_of_locker_room_ritual_exclusive.html

:eyebrow: :whacker:

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflinePureless
Crushed it

#20753156 - 10/25/14 10:51 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

TCU 82-Texas Tech 27

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20753422 - 10/26/14 12:05 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

I thought I saw that roll across my screen.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflinePureless
Crushed it

#20754040 - 10/26/14 08:14 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

None of those faggy schools in Texas ever play defense.

OfflinePureless
Crushed it

#20754154 - 10/26/14 09:30 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

NFL fining players 10k for throwing the ball into the stands and essentially nickel and diming every aspect of their multi billion dollar company

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male

#20754425 - 10/26/14 11:31 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

This is not exactly football fagafacation but I found it quite amusing. Titans running back Shonn Greene was arrested in suburban Nashville for parking in a handicapped spot and speeding away in his luxury car while an officer was writing the ticket. A police seargent said he could have either talked his way out of the ticket and moved his car, or at worse paid the $50 fine, but now he is out on $2000 bond, charged with driving on a suspended license, reckless driving, and evading police besides the parking violation. What a dope.

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20754887 - 10/26/14 01:52 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

The Falcons should get handicap parking privilages. They're all a bunch of fucking retards. Wasting the last two minutes of the first half. Holding on a running play to kill the clock. Then a missed screen pass. Basically a hand off that stops the clock. Jesus fucking Christ.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20758270 - 10/27/14 04:38 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Report: NFL to up London games

The NFL will play five games in London next season, according to a published report.

Rex Features/AP ImagesWembley Stadium is hosting a game between the Detroit Lions and Atlanta Falcons on Sunday, the second of three NFL games there this season.

The London Daily Mail reported the news Sunday as the Detroit Lions were playing the Atlanta Falcons at Wembley Stadium in the second of three NFL games in London this season.

The NFL is expected to make an official announcement on the additional London games for next season soon, according to the report.

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy, however, told ESPN.com's Darren Rovell on Sunday afternoon that the Daily Mail's report isn't accurate.

Last month, the Miami Dolphins beats the Oakland Raiders 38-14 in London, and next month, the Dallas Cowboys will face the Jacksonville Jaguars at Wembley.

All three of this season's games in London sold out.

Last week, George Osborne, the British treasury chief, told the Evening Standard newspaper that the British Government wants an NFL team based in London and will do whatever it can "to make this happen."

The NFL has been playing regular-season games at Wembley Stadium every year since 2007.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male

#20758279 - 10/27/14 04:45 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Any team that gets the Superbowl at their home stadium is required to play in London the next year

--------------------

OfflinePureless
Crushed it

#20758495 - 10/27/14 08:31 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

I think the overseas games are unfair to season ticket holders. They only get like 8 home games as it is. You just don't fuck with an NFL season like that. Play a baseballs series over there, sure, but there's  162 games in a season.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20779679 - 11/01/14 11:06 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Oh Christ

They're showing an auburn receiver pretending to be best friends with some ugly bald kid with cancer 

fuck I hate that shit 

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male

#20835175 - 11/14/14 08:19 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

If this isn't football fagafacation I don't know what is. The over/under on the Colts Patriots game is 58.5 and the betting expert on ESPN is saying jump on the over.

--------------------

OfflinePureless
Crushed it

#20835195 - 11/14/14 08:35 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

and that's even more than the manning/brady matchup

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20836516 - 11/14/14 03:10 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
If this isn't football fagafacation I don't know what is. The over/under on the Colts Patriots game is 58.5 and the betting expert on ESPN is saying jump on the over.

Luck and Brady? Shit, the NFL has them like movie stars. They probably don't even do their own stunts. They put a double in to take the sacks.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflinePureless
Crushed it

#20837461 - 11/14/14 06:56 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

I'd believe it. That will be the NFL in the year 2050

OfflinePureless
Crushed it

#20859018 - 11/19/14 07:17 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

The NFC South

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20861508 - 11/19/14 07:40 PM (4 years, 7 months ago)

The NFL is already talking about rescheduling the Bills game. If any NFL game is delayed or relocated because of fucking snow I'm going to be so fucking pissed. Goddamnit that's part of the entertainment.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20868593 - 11/21/14 02:05 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Yep

The moved the game to Detroit. So much for amusing television.

FUCK THE NFL.

Fuck, it's shit like playing in 4 feet of snow that makes it fun to watch. Goddamnit, what a bunch of faggots.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflinePureless
Crushed it

#20868958 - 11/21/14 07:28 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

:tard:

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#20873152 - 11/22/14 02:11 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

You need a Sports Forum fagafacation thread.

I got banned a month for calling a southerner a hick.
:youseethisshit:

OfflinePureless
Crushed it

#20873488 - 11/22/14 06:01 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

i should just be a mod :tard:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20873606 - 11/22/14 08:38 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
You need a Sports Forum fagafacation thread.

I got banned a month for calling a southerner a hick.
:youseethisshit:

lol

Coming from the south, everyone down here is proud to be a hick. You can me a hick anytime. Just don't ever call me a fucking Yankee! I'll die an ignorant inbred racist piece of shit southern white trash hick redneck no hills hillbilly fuck. And proud the fuck of it!

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20873688 - 11/22/14 09:17 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

This late in the season:

Georgia VS Charleston Southern (I guess Charleston Northern in busy)

FSU VS Boston College (even though it's a conference game lol)

Alabama VS Western Carolina

Auburn VS Samford

Florida VS Eastern Kentucky

South Carolina VS South Alabama

BYU VS Savanna St (BYU needs cupcakes? lulzzz)

Clemson VS Georgia St (upset alert!)

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflinePureless
Crushed it

#20873707 - 11/22/14 09:26 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Clemson VS Georgia St (upset alert!)

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#20879191 - 11/23/14 03:48 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Seriously people in Utah like being called hicks too.

ITs better than being a yuppie fag from LA.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#20879690 - 11/23/14 05:38 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Or a god damn hipster in seattle. :facepalm:

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#20883396 - 11/24/14 02:23 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I have a pretty good buddy from Seattle. Definitely seems like an interesting place but not really my thing. Portland>Seattle.
I wouldn’t mind paying Alaska a visit. Seems really laid back plus fly fishing salmon would be bitching.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#20883610 - 11/24/14 03:18 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I love seattle. Alaska is always a good choice. Will always be home to me but I don't plan on living there again.

--------------------

OfflinePureless
Crushed it

#20887757 - 11/25/14 10:49 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

UNC apologizes to Duke for celebration

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20889720 - 11/25/14 07:08 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

You don't think spray painting the locker room is a little over the top?

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#20890337 - 11/25/14 08:49 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Nah that was awesome.

It would be nice to see a real rivalry. Fuck the “rivalry based on mutual respect” BS, it would be nice to hear an AD say we really hate those pompous ass holes

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20890392 - 11/25/14 08:57 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Remember Max Hall?

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#20890417 - 11/25/14 09:03 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Yup.
Surprised you do. That shit was great.

He recently got arrested in phoenix for cocaine and shoplifting.
Stay classy BYU.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#20891520 - 11/26/14 02:01 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

lol @ Mormonism

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflinePureless
Crushed it

#20891912 - 11/26/14 08:13 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I wouldn't mind banging a few chicks, but to be married? Ugh

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#20895126 - 11/27/14 12:23 AM (4 years, 6 months ago)

Dude mormons are way too fucking weird. You may think they are hot but trust me the minute they start talking about their “testimony" and taking you to church you’ll be trying to sneak out the window in the bathroom faster than a black guy trying to grab a new LCD in ferguson.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#21035203 - 12/28/14 02:03 PM (4 years, 5 months ago)

That's racist!

Luck has no surpassed Manning's single season passing yards record for the Colts.

:lolwut:

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#21421871 - 03/17/15 07:13 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Borland retires from paid football after one year.

Quote:

It is an off-season like no other in the National Football League. Young players, with many games and millions of dollars ahead of them, are walking away from the country’s most popular sport.

Linebacker Chris Borland of the San Francisco 49ers, one of the top rookies in the N.F.L. last season, is the latest case yet, and perhaps the most noteworthy. He said Monday that he was retiring because of concerns about his safety, and his decision may have ripple effects well beyond the professional ranks.

“Somebody said we’re at the beginning of the beginning, and that might be true,” Jeff Borland, his father, said Tuesday in a phone interview regarding whether his son’s decision would influence parents of young football players.

During the preseason last year, Chris Borland sent a letter to his parents in Ohio. He thanked them for their support and said that he was embarking on what was likely to be his final season playing football.

“We readily accepted it,” Jeff Borland said. “It was a relief that after one more season he would no longer be taking the physical abuse. He kept his unpublished word that he gave the team everything he had. I was very proud of that.”

Borland’s decision, which was first reported by ESPN, came just days after Patrick Willis, 30, a seven-time All-Pro linebacker also with the 49ers, announced that he would retire rather than risk further injury.

At least three other prominent players have followed suit.

But Borland, 24, who played at the University of Wisconsin, is the youngest and most promising of the players to leave the N.F.L. this off-season.

“From what I’ve researched and what I’ve experienced, I don’t think it’s worth the risk,” Borland told ESPN, referring to the multiple concussions he sustained.

Cornerback Cortland Finnegan, 31, who last played for the Miami Dolphins; quarterback Jake Locker, 26, of the Tennessee Titans; and linebacker Jason Worilds, 27, of the Pittsburgh Steelers, have all retired this off-season for a variety of reasons.

The N.F.L., which long disputed a connection between head trauma sustained on the field and long-term cognitive problems, said in a statement that “playing any sport is a personal decision.” The statement, from Jeff Miller, the league’s senior vice president for health and safety policy, added: “We are seeing a growing culture of safety. Everyone involved in the game knows that there is more work to do, and player safety will continue to be our top priority.”

Many veteran players have cited the physical toll of football as they have stepped away, but rarely have so many young players left the league with so much of their careers ahead of them. Linebacker Jason Worilds, 27, who was paid $9.75 million by the Steelers in 2014, was expected to sign a big contract with another team as a free agent.

Borland stands out because of how explicit he was regarding his concerns about head injuries. As evidence has mounted in recent years linking blows sustained on the field with long-term cognitive disability, the league has scrambled to find an appropriate response.

For years, N.F.L. officials disputed the work of independent researchers and refused to acknowledge any connection. More recently, the league has tweaked rules to try to mitigate some of the most jarring blows to the head and assigned neurologists to the sideline during games.

Borland, who is from Kettering, Ohio, and studied history and was ranked sixth in career tackles at Wisconsin, had a stellar first year after being drafted in the third round of the 2014 N.F.L. draft. He won rookie of the week honors twice and was defensive rookie of the month in November. He earned the league-minimum $420,000 and a bonus of $154,000, according to Overthecap.com.

Borland’s father said he knew the dangers his son faced every Sunday. He kept his sons from playing football until high school because he thought youth coaches did not teach the game properly. And having watched his son from the sideline in games and practices in high school and college, he knew how much bigger and faster the players were in the N.F.L., and how the risk for injury was greater.

“There are players trying to hang on to a job and have to do anything they can,” Jeff Borland said.

Despite his success his rookie year, Chris Borland was unwilling to play another season, his father said, because he was concerned that it would become a trap — he would continue risking injury in pursuit of a paycheck.

“For him to have reached the end of the season after having the opportunity and success he had with it, to have not changed his mind, I have to give him credit,” Jeff Borland said. “It was not a money decision.”

Several current and retired N.F.L. players expressed support for Borland on social media. “I loved Chris Borland’s game but I can’t fault him for calling it quits,” Chris Long, a defensive lineman on the Rams, said on Twitter. “His concerns are real. Still, it takes a man to do the logical.”

Donte’ Stallworth, who last played in 2012 after a 10-year career with six teams, saw Borland’s retirement as a result of growing awareness of the potential long-term cognitive damage facing players. “Players today are more concerned now than ever before regarding brain trauma and health issues,” he said on Twitter. “It’s scary!”

The average career in the N.F.L. is about 3.5 years, but that figure includes players who try out in training camp yet fail to make a team as well as those who last a dozen or more years.

The N.F.L. and N.F.L. Players Association do not keep precise figures on why players retire. Some are cut by teams and fail to be re-signed, while others are injured and cannot play.

The N.F.L. said that players who are drafted in the first round play for an average of almost nine years, while players who make it to an opening day roster average close to six years in the N.F.L.

The N.F.L., with its opportunity for million-dollar paydays, will remain a draw for players across the country, particularly in states like Florida and Texas where football remains immensely popular and where some parents believe the game is one of the best ways to secure a college scholarship.

But the increasing evidence of links between repeated head trauma and long-term cognitive problems has persuaded more parents to steer their children into sports like baseball, basketball and soccer, and the decision by a highly regarded player like Borland to leave the N.F.L. at a young age might accelerate that trend.

A recent Bloomberg Politics poll found that half of Americans did not want their sons playing football. A separate survey by Robert Morris University showed that nearly half of those polled said that boys should not be allowed to play tackle football until they reached high school.

While there is constant turnover in the N.F.L., Borland’s retirement may not prompt a string of other young, talented professional players to retire simply because of concerns about brain trauma. Robert Boland, who represented N.F.L. players for 12 years and now teaches sports management at New York University, said players retired for many reasons, including injuries, other ambitions and a loss of passion for the game.

Competition to join an N.F.L. roster is so intense that the 49ers are unlikely to have trouble finding candidates to fill Borland’s spot.

But his retirement could send a chilling signal to parents who are debating whether to let their children play tackle football. If they see his retirement as evidence that talented players view the game as too risky, it could further erode participation in youth football leagues and ultimately shrink the pool of potential N.F.L. talent.

“Some parents will say it’s proof positive that football is too dangerous,” Boland said. “It’s a nightmare for the N.F.L. and colleges because it shrinks the reach of the game. It could lead the image of the game down the path where the league or owners don’t want it to go.”

The increasing specialization in youth sports may also be having an effect. As more children concentrate on a single sport all year, they are becoming more prone to injury and burnout, said Brandon Huffman, the director of recruiting for Scout, a website that tracks football players from youth leagues to the N.F.L.

“The arms race for college scholarships has led to a real physical strain,” he said. “You’ve got parents who are putting their kids in youth football at 6 or 7, and they’re trying to stretch the age limits. When kids get to high school and college, they lose their passion.”

Overspecialization did not appear to be the case with Borland, who told ESPN that he had received diagnoses of two concussions before arriving at Wisconsin. One was sustained while playing soccer in eighth grade and the other was while playing football in high school.

“While unexpected, we certainly respect Chris’s decision,” Trent Baalke, the 49ers’ general manager, said in a statement Tuesday. “From speaking with Chris, it was evident that he had put a great deal of thought into this decision.”

Source NYTimes

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#22195901 - 09/06/15 08:53 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Two games cancelled due to rain. Gayest fucking shit ever. LSU should be a given a fucking loss.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#22206903 - 09/08/15 01:56 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Two games cancelled due to rain. Gayest fucking shit ever. LSU should be a given a fucking loss.

:loldongs:

Dude down south i bet that rain gets intense.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#22348454 - 10/08/15 03:57 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Suddenly every NFL coach and many college coaches are wearing windbreakers with a single stripe going down the back. Looks stupid as shit.

:hanky:

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#22353103 - 10/09/15 05:02 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Suddenly every NFL coach and many college coaches are wearing windbreakers with a single stripe going down the back. Looks stupid as shit.

:hanky:

Every black college skill player has the odell beckam haircut. Looks like a dead cat on your head. That shit is retarded.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#22431462 - 10/25/15 01:26 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

London game streamed on Yahoo

Good God that's faggy

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22431637 - 10/25/15 02:06 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Was it free for everyone?

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: Ran-D]
    #22431661 - 10/25/15 02:09 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

No. Just for faggots who watch football on their computers. For normal people who watch sports on large hi-def flat screen TVs it wasn't available at all.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#22431679 - 10/25/15 02:13 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I got to throw things listening on the radio.

--------------------

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22431695 - 10/25/15 02:17 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
No. Just for faggots who watch football on their computers. For normal people who watch sports on large hi-def flat screen TVs it wasn't available at all.

So it was free for the whole world without having to get ass-raped by some cable company? That's awesome!

And I also watch games on a large HD flat screen, but it's hooked up to my computer. Cable is inferior and soon it won't exist, deal with it.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#22431719 - 10/25/15 02:23 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Running through Yahoo means the picture sucked.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22431761 - 10/25/15 02:33 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I watched it through an illegal stream site because I didn't even think about it being on yahoo, but it was crystal clear for me. I'm watching redzone right now and it's perfect as well. I can watch any game without having to pay for some stupid ass NFL package.

Edited by Ran-D (10/25/15 02:34 PM)

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#22431768 - 10/25/15 02:35 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe things done changed.

Back in the day!

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#22432288 - 10/25/15 04:57 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:

Bro you realize you can just hook your laptop up to your TV with an HDMI cable?

I have cable too, but its purely because of the racket they have on sports (really the only reason cable companies still exist) and the TV addiction I’ve carried with me from childhood.
Get a Firetv stick for like <40$ you plug it into the side of your TV and you have a web browser and all kinds of apps plus all amazons services on your tv.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#22432329 - 10/25/15 05:10 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah

I guess I gotta get with the times

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#22501371 - 11/09/15 07:00 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

This Missouri players crying that there are racists in Missouri is complete faggotry. They're just sick of sucking.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#22507896 - 11/11/15 04:46 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I get your from the south but read the story.

That school is plagued by systemic racism. I know a lot of people that dont like blacks. I dont know a single person who would call someone a nigger to their face in an academic setting.

SEC is low class as fuck.
Surprise surprise.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#22508036 - 11/11/15 07:46 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I read the whole story. The campus is fine. They just want bandwagon on Fergusan. They got everything but a reason.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleemf
Male

#22508116 - 11/11/15 08:47 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry turdboy, but exlax is actually right on this one. 

That campus is fine just like you're not a self admitted pedophile.

This is one of the worst threads to ever appear on the shroomery.  Dump it PJ.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#22508883 - 11/11/15 01:14 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

What systemic racism?

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#22509753 - 11/11/15 05:08 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Fucktard hillbillies like you that think the usage of the word “Negro” is acceptable.

The administrator fucking ran over a protester during their parade jesus dude. I know your so fucking old you dont know what yik yak is, but go read the reaction from the students. Crazy people my generation are as fucking stupid and ignorant as your generation. Monkey See monkey do i guess :shrug:

Or in useless "I’m too slow to get a real degree" terminology Nature/Nurture

Couple that all with the ongoing ferguson shit, and MO is in a bad bad place.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/11/11/some-at-u-of-missouri-on-edge-after-social-media-threats-of-violence/75559034/
http://nymag.com/following/2015/11/mizzou-yik-yak-is-what-youd-expect-today.html

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: elax420] * 1
    #22509794 - 11/11/15 05:17 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Wow.

Did someone write something crazy on the interwebz?

Close down the University!!!

What a bunch of fucking drama queen bitches.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#22514130 - 11/12/15 03:52 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Fucktard hillbillies like you that think the usage of the word “Negro” is acceptable.

I'm from NYC, you hick.  Call me when the United Negro College Fund changes its name.
Quote:

The administrator fucking ran over a protester during their parade jesus dude. I know your so fucking old you dont know what yik yak is, but go read the reaction from the students. Crazy people my generation are as fucking stupid and ignorant as your generation. Monkey See monkey do i guess :shrug:

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Quote:

Or in useless "I’m too slow to get a real degree" terminology Nature/Nurture

More incoherent drivel
Quote:

Couple that all with the ongoing ferguson shit, and MO is in a bad bad place.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/11/11/some-at-u-of-missouri-on-edge-after-social-media-threats-of-violence/75559034/
http://nymag.com/following/2015/11/mizzou-yik-yak-is-what-youd-expect-today.html

USA Today article.  Neither of the students arrested were at Missouri.    Quote from NYMag

Quote:

not-quite-outwardly racist statements from student in the vicinity.

Can you say dog whistle?

Ferguson is a lie.

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#22514305 - 11/12/15 04:35 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

First, you aren’t from NYC.

New York (and the city as well) has some major hicks and white trash fucks. If you a disagreeing with this you are clearly lying about where you are from.

Aren’t you a buffalo fan. Buffalo makes detroit look clean :loldongs:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: elax420] * 1
    #22514425 - 11/12/15 05:05 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I sure am, hick.  If you think Buffalo makes Detroit look good you haven't been to either place.

--------------------

InvisibleNiffla
Subpar
Male User Gallery

#22514819 - 11/12/15 06:41 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Hey come on now, y'all leave Detroit alone.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#22514890 - 11/12/15 07:02 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I'd like to give it to Canada.

--------------------

InvisibleNiffla
Subpar
Male User Gallery

#22514967 - 11/12/15 07:21 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

It's amazing how far Detroit fell. Once upon a time it was a really great American city -- I think at one point the motor city was like 4th or 5th in population in the entire country. They were on their way to being a Chicago level metropolis. Now it's...well, you know. There are some signs of a rebirth of sorts though, but it's going to take a long, long time (if it's ever going to happen). Pittsburgh wasn't quite as down as Detroit was/is, but they were down and reinvented themselves quite nicely.

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#22515173 - 11/12/15 08:21 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

lol. Buffalo is a 19th century city.

At least Detroit had an obvious golden age.

In fact you can’t even compare them.

Buffalo is like Ohio bad.

:puke:

Edited by elax420 (11/12/15 08:26 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#22515219 - 11/12/15 08:37 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

And Detroit is like Zimbabwe.

--------------------

Invisibleemf
Male

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: zappaisgod] * 1
    #22515221 - 11/12/15 08:38 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

And your camera roll is like kindergarten.

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: emf]
    #22515225 - 11/12/15 08:40 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

emf said:
And your camera roll is like kindergarten.

:burn:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#22515526 - 11/12/15 09:56 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I don't even know what he's talking about and don't care

--------------------

Invisibleemf
Male

#22515574 - 11/12/15 10:05 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Sure thing Stalk-O.  You also forgot end punctuation again.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: emf]
    #22515979 - 11/12/15 11:33 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

emf said:
Sure thing Stalk-O.  You also forgot end punctuation again.

Did you miss your period?

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#22518348 - 11/13/15 04:28 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Ok jared

exposing himself publicly and forcing his 6 inch in passing juveniles faces.

Total ZiG move

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22591312 - 11/29/15 06:48 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

49ers get a beautiful fucking clean ass sack on Carson Palmer, flag thrown for roughing the passer. :youseethisshit:

Every announcer agreed it was a great sack.

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22591372 - 11/29/15 07:00 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Russel Wilson gets pushed 3 feet before he makes it to the sideline and of course a flag is thrown. Don't hit him, you have to assume he is going out of bounds. :header:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#22806129 - 01/21/16 07:45 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14603566/former-steelers-wr-antwaan-randle-el-wishes-chosen-play-football

Randle El whines like a bitch

Quote:

Antwaan Randle El says he regrets playing football, in part because the 36-year-old now has difficulty walking down the stairs.

"I have to come down sideways sometimes, depending on the day," Randle El said in a Pittsburgh Post-Gazette story on former Steelers Super Bowl winners. "Going up is easier actually than coming down."

Boo hoo... I didn't want to pay a price for being a multi-millionaire football star

:hissyfit:

What a fucking bitch.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male

#22807959 - 01/21/16 07:48 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

It sucks when they get flagged for a perfectly legal sack, just because the hit was so hard.

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#22809826 - 01/22/16 06:09 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

This defenseless receiver shit is also faggy as fuck.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22810018 - 01/22/16 08:56 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Have you watched Concussion yet? I just know you're gonna love it.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#22811917 - 01/22/16 07:05 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Just the trailer pisses me off.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#22839816 - 01/29/16 09:19 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#22843921 - 01/30/16 09:17 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Bro i think the Defenseless WR calls are super lame but come on.

CTE doesn’t cause ppl to act like tards? Seriously.....

CTE and head injury is just Implied risk that should be obvious with the job. No one cries when a construction worker cuts off his finger.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#22845758 - 01/31/16 10:58 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

OJ was never the sharpest knife in the drawer even before all the hits.  He was kind of an idiot even in college.

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#22845807 - 01/31/16 11:22 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

USC baby.

:hissyfit: But Richard Sherman went there and HE'S SMART":hissyfit:

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#22845817 - 01/31/16 11:25 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Or Stanford

Whatever faggy Califaggot school

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#23633123 - 09/10/16 06:56 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Weather delay
Fucking gay

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#23633160 - 09/10/16 07:12 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

People crying about the refs not flagging more hits on cam newton, and want to see darian Stewart suspended for laying him the fuck out.

Hands to face auto first down on a 4th and 21

Gets faggier and faggier every year.

At this point hockey is more physical and hockey blows dick to watch

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #23633388 - 09/10/16 08:12 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I was actually amazed (and kinda stoked) that the intentional grounding canceled out that hit to the head. With how much they baby the quarterbacks I figured the hit to the head would over-ride the other penalty.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#23633399 - 09/10/16 08:14 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I noticed that and liked that too

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#23633444 - 09/10/16 08:25 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Agreed.

"Player safety" is the gayest shit ever.  I get the targeting a receiver but the pussy touching their helmet shit needs to end.

That was Brady's impact on the game. He pussified the league

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#23633486 - 09/10/16 08:39 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Agreed.

"Player safety" is the gayest shit ever.  I get the targeting a receiver but the pussy touching their helmet shit needs to end.

More so than Peyton?

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'sconsin Flag
    #23633586 - 09/10/16 09:16 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, it's fucking lame as shit when some random LB's middle finger touches the QB's helmet that it's 15 yards personal foul. The fuck.

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#23633694 - 09/10/16 10:03 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

elax420 said:
Agreed.

More so than Peyton?

Hell yes. Peyton wasn't a pussy and Peyton actually got fucked up a lot. Brady got injured once and is still crying about it.

I wish they would get rid of the qb slide. If you wanna run you're a runner and you shouldn't get saved IMO.

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: shLong]
    #23633699 - 09/10/16 10:04 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

shLong said:
Yeah, it's fucking lame as shit when some random LB's middle finger touches the QB's helmet that it's 15 yards personal foul. The fuck.

Yup that's my least favorite penalty in the sport.

Also hands to the face is gay as shit. They have a facemask for a reason

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#23633802 - 09/10/16 10:29 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

elax420 said:
Agreed.

More so than Peyton?

Hell yes. Peyton wasn't a pussy and Peyton actually got fucked up a lot. Brady got injured once and is still crying about it.

I wish they would get rid of the qb slide. If you wanna run you're a runner and you shouldn't get saved IMO.

I agree on both points

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#23635933 - 09/11/16 04:23 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Faggotroid celebration penalty on the Traitors

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carson City, Wentzylvania
    #23635971 - 09/11/16 04:34 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Have you gotten over your butthurt from last year yet?

--------------------
Hungry dogs run faster

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: Dark_Star]
    #23635994 - 09/11/16 04:42 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:

The Broncos winning the Super Bowl?

Lol

Ya super butthurt braah

Remind me how many rings filthy has again?

Btw I went there this summer. I think ild rather visit Baghdad next time :lol:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#23636005 - 09/11/16 04:45 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Quote:

Dark_Star said:

The Broncos winning the Super Bowl?

Lol

Ya super butthurt braah

Remind me how many rings filthy has again?

Btw I went there this summer. I think ild rather visit Baghdad next time :lol:

:rofl2:

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#23636015 - 09/11/16 04:48 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

You were whiny as fuck despite the fact that your boys won. I don't even remember over what. Penalty maybe? That shit was hilarious. I hope you stocked up on tampons for  this year.  You're also not gonna phase me by pointing out my teams suck. I freely admit that. But I'm no bandwagon fan.

--------------------
Hungry dogs run faster

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#23636045 - 09/11/16 04:57 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

The depressing thing is that the eagles are probably the best thing philly has going on for it :lolsy:

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#23636054 - 09/11/16 05:02 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Philly actually rocks. Just doesn't take too kindly to pussies. Sorry you couldn't handle it.

--------------------
Hungry dogs run faster

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#23636062 - 09/11/16 05:05 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I'm sure it is buddy!

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male

#23648150 - 09/15/16 07:17 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Edelman just go fined  26K for a block on a poor defenseless linebacker. should have been a penalty only,f that.  I have this other theory. Denver didn't get called much on those high hits to Cam Newton, and Newton didn't complain about it either. The media explained that  Cam Newton doesn't act like a QB. He runs all the  place, jumps, dives, etc. Entirely possible to hit him in the head without trying to. But I think the officials are going to watch Denver's punishing defense this year and do a lot of make up calls.

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#23649047 - 09/16/16 01:03 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

He ducked his head.

Plus if you are a runner and get hit in the head cry me a fucking river. Cam is like 240 and 6'4. He can handle a hit from guys the exact same size or smaller.

Pat fans be like :ancientaliens::

Pretty funny considering the 4 asterisks

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #23649083 - 09/16/16 01:15 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Yea but watch those fuckers go 4-0 without Brady. :shrug:

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#23649137 - 09/16/16 01:35 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

They probably will.

Garoppolo wasn't bad. If he keeps playing good brady should have to fight for his job back. That fool is 39.

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #23699447 - 10/02/16 10:27 AM (2 years, 8 months ago)

What the fuck. Are you guys watching this Colts game? Andrew Luck just got bear hugged by the defense and the ref blew the fucking play dead while they were still standing up!!!! Are we playing two hand fucking touch here or what?

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#23700363 - 10/02/16 03:55 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Did u see cam get blown up on the goal line.

He fell back and then staggered  in the end zone.

I'm kinda suprised more people don't die from football. He's fucked up.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#23700497 - 10/02/16 04:42 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

He's been getting raped since he left Stanford.

Did you see that hit my Falcons blasted on Scam?

Diagnosed concussion, bitch. Head injury.

:highfive:

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#23700507 - 10/02/16 04:44 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Oh shit my bad we're talking about the same hit.

I know Scam went to Auburn. I thought you were talking about Luck.

Get off my dick.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#23700657 - 10/02/16 05:32 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Dude Denver is gonna tap that ass next week.

If Simeien is hurt for real I guess it's pretty good to start against a shit tier defense/team like the the fail-cons
:smilingpuppy:

I was pretty happy to see you guys beat the panthers though. I fucking h8 cam

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#23700672 - 10/02/16 05:36 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dude Denver is gonna tap that ass next week.

:ass2mouth:

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#23700703 - 10/02/16 05:47 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Is that an offer?

Wish I woulda put money on the bucs to win the NFC S again this year. Carolina is pretty fucked right now, they may still come, but they are looking bad. Falcons got b2b L's coming up.

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #23700899 - 10/02/16 06:51 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Taunting call just helped the 49ers but I still don't approve of it.

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#23700909 - 10/02/16 06:53 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Fagafication is gabert starting.

Josh Norman got fined 40k last week for being too rough with OBJ.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#23701021 - 10/02/16 07:24 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Weather delays are the faggotiest shit ever

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#23719248 - 10/08/16 02:02 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Weather delays are the faggotiest shit ever

LSU Florida lol

Double forfeiture, please

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#23719557 - 10/08/16 03:40 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Hurricanes seem like the real deal bro.  Don't know about that one. I guess you are the southerner but like 500 ppl have died from that storm alread

Look at the ncatate ND game. The field is flooded and that's in NC

Btw ND really sucks this year

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#23719643 - 10/08/16 04:07 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

LSU and Florida should have just agreed upon an alternative location and played. Georgia Dome or whatever. Or just play in the storm if they got a pair.

Watching the Irish lose now. Go Wolfpack!

Gay as fuck to delay the game for lightning. 100 years of football 0 college football lightning deaths. That shows what faggy hysteria it is. I go swimming in lightning storms every summer. I've never known anyone to get struck by lightning. Total non-issue. Foul balls in baseball are far more dangerous.

It's fun to watch games in crazy weather.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#23719680 - 10/08/16 04:21 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

It's all about that liability.
Imagine if a strike did occur into a packed stadium... Dude, that'd be fucking crazy how many people could be fucked by one bolt.

There's been zero deaths because they don't risk it.

Even in my softball league and every other organized outdoor thing I've ever done, they cancel or postpone it whenever a flash is seen... Even if it's miles away.

But yeah, it would be fucking fun to watch a game played in a hurricane :lol:

0 passing yards total in the game
Record 87 yard field goal :lolsy:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#23719691 - 10/08/16 04:24 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

From 1900-2000 they never canceled or delayed college football games for lightning and there were a grand total of zero deaths.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#23720250 - 10/08/16 08:14 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Dude if you can kick a FG in a hurricane you are the greatest kicker ever

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#23720252 - 10/08/16 08:15 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

I didn't know that they played in lightning. Huh :themoreyouknow:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#23720261 - 10/08/16 08:18 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

When I was a kid they never cancelled football for anything

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#23720279 - 10/08/16 08:25 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

I guess I never really thought about it, but about how old are you?

You can do the over/under of me if you'd prefer, 33.

I just figured they PPD games for lightning.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#23720289 - 10/08/16 08:28 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)