Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Sports Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Loc: Pelican Bay SHU Program
Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: elax420]
    #19086413 - 11/04/13 04:25 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Whoa

This is a transcript of a voicemail Incognito, a white guy, left on Martin's phone. Martin is black

Quote:

Multiple sources confirmed to ESPN that the following is a transcript of a voice message Incognito left for Martin in April 2013, a year after Martin was drafted:

"Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of s---. I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. [I want to] s--- in your f---ing mouth. [I'm going to] slap your f---ing mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. F--- you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

--------------------
What is this? It is a prolate spheroid, an elongated sphere in which the outer leather casing is drawn tightly over a somewhat smaller rubber tubing. Better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football.

-John Heisman

"I didn’t dive on one fumble because the way my leg was (positioned)," Newton told reporters in Charlotte on Tuesday. "It could have been contorted in a way. You say my effort? I didn’t dive down. I fumbled - that’s fine. That’s fine. We didn’t lose the game because of that fumble.”

-Scam Newton

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #19086476 - 11/04/13 04:37 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
What is this? It is a prolate spheroid, an elongated sphere in which the outer leather casing is drawn tightly over a somewhat smaller rubber tubing. Better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football.

-John Heisman

"I didn’t dive on one fumble because the way my leg was (positioned)," Newton told reporters in Charlotte on Tuesday. "It could have been contorted in a way. You say my effort? I didn’t dive down. I fumbled - that’s fine. That’s fine. We didn’t lose the game because of that fumble.”

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19087761 - 11/04/13 09:30 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Ya i don’t even know how anyone could think that is Okay, let alone funny.

Just the way he is responding to the allegations shows you what kind of a moron and jackass he is. The other thing that isn’t cool is how when all this broke, before the actually message dropped, how everyone started calling Martin a faggot and shit.

like fuck duuude. This whole situation is so whack. Hope the dude never gets a job in the NFL again.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19087879 - 11/04/13 10:01 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I think his career is over. Talk about a locker room killer. Like I said above though. The other Dolphins who just rolled along with this are real mental midgets. I was past this in high school.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #19096018 - 11/06/13 02:37 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I think we will see some coaches suspended in Miami.

And come to think of it the whole bountygate suspensions for N.O. were examples of NFL fagafacation.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

Mindfulness creates a space between stimulus and response

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: Brian Jones]
    #19096182 - 11/06/13 03:12 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

No NO genuinely deserved that. I think they should have got hit harder.

“Target the head, kill the head and the body will die” What a fucking retard.

I like Philbin hope he doesn’t get in trouble. I bet their line coach comes under some serious fire, maybe the OC too.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: Brian Jones]
    #19096242 - 11/06/13 03:28 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

And come to think of it the whole bountygate suspensions for N.O. were examples of NFL fagafacation

Good point. Definitely was.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19096286 - 11/06/13 03:38 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

You guys are crazy.

Since when is the goal of sports to try and permanently maim your competitor?

Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it won't taste good.
— Joe Paterno, college football coach

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19096352 - 11/06/13 03:51 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

You're quoting JoPa?

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19096426 - 11/06/13 04:04 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Ya why not? Dude dedicated his life to turning boys into respectable men :smilingpuppy: but seriously he did

If the Dolphins thing tells me anything its that the head coach doesn’t have as much control over everything as one would think.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19102289 - 11/07/13 06:02 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Tony Dorsett blames old age on his multi-million dollar career

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24195930/tony-dorsett-says-hes-losing-his-memory-struggles-with-life

:gayflag:

Go Cowfags!

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19103657 - 11/07/13 11:35 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Ya cause old age causes CTE.......

Holy shit bro, that takes a special type of stupid.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19103958 - 11/08/13 02:45 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

As if old people can remember a damn thing.

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #19106025 - 11/08/13 01:43 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Who's Tony Dorsett?

--------------------

Offlinemick
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: zappaisgod]
    #19108532 - 11/08/13 11:23 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

i think hes one of the fantasy football live guys

--------------------
http://kittiesntitties.tumblr.com/

notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

InvisibleNiffla
Subpar
Male User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: mick]
    #19108568 - 11/08/13 11:35 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

No no no I'm pretty sure he's the audio guy on the set of Mike & Mike

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Re: Post football fagafacation here [Re: Niffla]
    #19144156 - 11/16/13 03:18 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

CIAA championship canceled after Winston-Salem State QB is attacked

ncaaf

Daniel Uthman, USA TODAY Sports4 hours ago
Winston-Salem State quarterback Rudy Johnson was expected to lead his team on the field Saturday as it attempts to win its third consecutive Central Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (CIAA) football championship. But after an alleged incident at a celebratory banquet Friday, Johnson won't be able to play, and neither will anyone else.

The CIAA on Friday night canceled the game between Winston-Salem State and Virginia State in the wake of the incident, as well as the conference's volleyball championships that also were to be held in Winston-Salem, N.C., this weekend. The move comes after Johnson was allegedly beaten by a group of Virginia State football players in a bathroom of a WSSU campus building during the CIAA football banquet.

"There is no excuse for the behavior of the Virginia State players. One suspect has admitted to his role in the attack and has been arrest on criminal assault charges. The University Police Department is attempting to identify the other VSU players who were involved. Today's event was supposed to be a celebration for both teams and for all the players who were being recognized for an outstanding season. The actions from the Virginia State players certainly changed the outcome for everyone."

On its university web site, Virginia State released a statement reading, "Virginia State University is aware of an incident involving student athletes from Winston Salem State and Virginia State Universities. VSU officials are fully cooperating with the CIAA in their investigation, and as a result, will not be able to comment any further."

Johnson, a junior from San Diego who transferred from Texas Southern earlier this year, has led his team to a 9-1 record and was named the CIAA's first-team quarterback on Wednesday. Winston-Salem State has been ranked as a leading contender for the 2013 NCAA Division II football playoffs after reaching the championship game in 2012.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/11/15/ciaa-championship-winston-salem-state-virginia-state-assault-quarterback-rudy-johnson/3592629/

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19149330 - 11/17/13 10:37 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

:gayflag:Instead of entertaining me with some interesting weather like seasons past Chicago delays the game and tells fans to take shelter for no reason.

:sissies:

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19150923 - 11/17/13 04:43 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Drew Brees and his rotten hemorrhaging vagina win this thread.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

#19150962 - 11/17/13 04:49 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Drew Brees and his rotten hemorrhaging vagina win this thread.

:cookiemonster:

--------------------

-John Heisman

-Scam Newton

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

General Interest >> Sports Forum