Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: god damit!! [Re: mpd]
    #18986087 - 10/16/13 01:06 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mpd said:
Doesn't matter if she knocks all your teeth out, you NEVER EVER hit a female for any reason whatsoever.

i have to disagree with you on that one, what if it's a big fat bitch with absolutely no regard for others?..you gonna let her kncok your teeth out bro?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: god damit!! [Re: mpd]
    #18986096 - 10/16/13 01:09 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mpd said:
Doesn't matter if she knocks all your teeth out, you NEVER EVER hit a female for any reason whatsoever.

You think you wouldn't defend yourself against a woman kicking your ass, you're lying to yourself.

Every human has the moral right to defend themselves regardless of sex, your logic is a fail.

OfflineCamwritesgonzo
The Unflushable Stool
Male User Gallery

Loc: On Uranus Flag
Re: god damit!! [Re: vinsue] * 1
    #18986450 - 10/16/13 02:33 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

vinsue said:
Unless by hit you mean DSHSB...:doggystyle: . . . :peace:

:highfive:

--------------------
"I've always maintained that reality is for those who can't face drugs."-Tom Waits
"I feel the same way about disco as I feel about herpes."-Hunter S. Thompson
A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

Loc: the desert Flag
Re: god damit!! [Re: Camwritesgonzo]
    #18986466 - 10/16/13 02:39 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

that's pretty fucked up you spit in her face

see where drugs have gotten you?

--------------------

InvisibleMegatrondon
NEW*
Male

Re: god damit!! [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #18986544 - 10/16/13 02:55 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

i did not spit in her face i spit at her food.my dad told me when i got home that i through out all your stuff for growing(luckily i have 3 prints i made ) so i was not mad at all i was like fuck it i prints for the future. but what pissed me off is when i ask why? he said i dont know what your doing with them at first it looked small but then you have allot of jars and how do i know your not mass growing to sell. and then i put two and two together my sister that day made a comment in front of my mom saying how much did you make ? right after i gave a friend a bag of mushrooms, so word got to my dad that i was growing and selling, so i went to my sister and was like this " so you fucking rat on me about some shit you think you know ? i called her a fucking bitch and spit at her plate of food. then she rushed me with hangmakers and i gave her a back hand in retaliation.then are parents intervened and broke it up. so for the record she fucking rated i spit in her food she swung at me first i gave her one back hand fight was broken up the end. i wont blame it on the drugs i blame it on my short fuse . for her throwing me under the buss. if my dad throw them out becasue he felt like it then yea its fine ill just take it for what it is. but my sister put it in my parents head i was selling.

OfflineCamwritesgonzo
The Unflushable Stool
Male User Gallery

Loc: On Uranus Flag
Re: god damit!! [Re: Megatrondon]
    #18986746 - 10/16/13 03:43 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
"I've always maintained that reality is for those who can't face drugs."-Tom Waits
"I feel the same way about disco as I feel about herpes."-Hunter S. Thompson
A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
Re: god damit!! [Re: Camwritesgonzo]
    #18987279 - 10/16/13 05:36 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

lol'd

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: god damit!! [Re: Megatrondon]
    #18989696 - 10/17/13 07:02 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Megatrondon said:
i did not spit in her face i spit at her food.my dad told me when i got home that i through out all your stuff for growing(luckily i have 3 prints i made ) so i was not mad at all i was like fuck it i prints for the future. but what pissed me off is when i ask why? he said i dont know what your doing with them at first it looked small but then you have allot of jars and how do i know your not mass growing to sell. and then i put two and two together my sister that day made a comment in front of my mom saying how much did you make ? right after i gave a friend a bag of mushrooms, so word got to my dad that i was growing and selling, so i went to my sister and was like this " so you fucking rat on me about some shit you think you know ? i called her a fucking bitch and spit at her plate of food. then she rushed me with hangmakers and i gave her a back hand in retaliation.then are parents intervened and broke it up. so for the record she fucking rated i spit in her food she swung at me first i gave her one back hand fight was broken up the end. i wont blame it on the drugs i blame it on my short fuse . for her throwing me under the buss. if my dad throw them out becasue he felt like it then yea its fine ill just take it for what it is. but my sister put it in my parents head i was selling.

HAYMAKER 

How to Throw Haymakers

Haymakers...Haymakers...Haymakers...Haymakers...Haymakers...Haymakers...Haymakers...Haymakers...Haymakers...Haymakers...Haymakers...Haymakers...Haymakers...Haymakers...Haymakers...Haymakers...:box: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract