Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemoodelev8or
Lifes what youmake it
 User Gallery

Loc: Buckingham Palace
A first timers shroom party!
    #1893537 - 09/08/03 09:36 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Ok guys, I have spent all day researching and I am getting a little confused! Me, my girlfriend and two very good friends of our have decided to arrange a small informal gathering to try tripping on shrooms. We are all experienced smokers, and are moderate to heavy users of Ecstacy. We plan to shroom at home (our flat) with its familiar surroundings. I will ask all the 'attendees' to bring along some cd's of there favourite music, and any other toys that may enhance the experience. I do however have a couple of questions;

1 I can readily get hold of several varieties of shroomies, P Cubensis (Mexicana, Cambodia, Koh Samui or B+) and P Mexicana (aka Philosophers Stones). I am at a loss and to which one is the most suitable for first timers. We have all agreed what our objectives are and want a gentle introduction to this new world. Somewhere between a level 1 or 2 seems fair.

2 Dosage is confusing me. We vary in size and tolerance greatly. I was planning on starting with 1gram of whatever we decide on and work up with further top-up doses during the trip, this ok?? Is the 1 gram rule valid for both the cubensis varieties and the philosophers stones? We all want to reach the same level, which as mentioned is a nice gentle introduction to a brave new world!!

Sorry this is a little long, but would really appreciate your advice and help!

Peace

--------------------
I like to be one with the universe for a while, hang with the spirits and perform psychoanalysis on myself while the Floyd cast technicolour waves of sound around my dissolving ego......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
Re: A first timers shroom party! [Re: moodelev8or]
    #1893598 - 09/08/03 10:00 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

1) The Philosophers stones will be trippier, and 1g is nearly twice the dose of cubensis (equiv 2g cubes). The other strains are much of a much, . Mexicana is same dosage as P.stones, if it is Mexicana, not just Mexican.

2) 2g should be a good dose, you can't step ladder the dosage on Shrooms as with some other drugs, so start out with a good dose.

Good luck, and have a fun time! :smile:

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Offlinemoodelev8or
Lifes what youmake it
 User Gallery

Re: A first timers shroom party! [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #1893607 - 09/08/03 10:03 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

As one of us is slightly less tolerant/experiences and a little nervous should he try say 1.5 grams of Cubensis??

--------------------
I like to be one with the universe for a while, hang with the spirits and perform psychoanalysis on myself while the Floyd cast technicolour waves of sound around my dissolving ego......

Offlinebluedolphin

#1893970 - 09/08/03 11:44 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Try Cubensis your first time. I'd agree with 2 grams, or just split an 8th between 2 people.

1 gram of Philosopher's stones does not = 1 gram cubensis. By DRY weight 5 grams PStones = 3.5 grams cubensis... but since PStones are around half water a rough guess is that 3 wet grams of Stones will be just over 1 gram of dried Cubensis.

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Loc: Vienna, Austria
Re: A first timers shroom party! [Re: bluedolphin]
    #1894030 - 09/08/03 12:04 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

If you wanna make the trip the main part of the party Id go for at least 3 grams of cubensis. As far as I thought philosphers where tampensis scelorita and not mexicana. But I could be mistaken.
In my experience you should not try eating more after a certain time is elapsed (half an hour), as tolerance builds up very ast. The result would be longer trip, but not a more intense one.

--------------------
Perception is limited to consciousness.Expand it and unfold other realities.

Offlinemoodelev8or
Lifes what youmake it
 User Gallery

Re: A first timers shroom party! [Re: JazzMatazz]
    #1894188 - 09/08/03 12:42 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Guys,

Many thanks for the replies and advice. I think a round 2 grams of a cubensis strain will be the 'tool of choice!' as long as the trip is controllable and enjoyable I am sure all wil be just fine!

Thanks again!

--------------------

OfflineDONTPANIC
Stranger
    #1896356 - 09/08/03 10:41 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

The thing with shrooms is that if you don't get to a certain level, you just feel wierd and sick for a while and then kind of out of it. If it's not a strong trip, it's a waste of time, as far as I'm concerned.

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: A first timers shroom party! [Re: DONTPANIC]
    #1896522 - 09/08/03 11:42 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

yea if you want to trip i suggest 3 grams...1 to 2 gram doses will just have you feeling like "i wish i was tripping harder right now"

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1897460 - 09/09/03 07:59 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: A first timers shroom party! [Re: ]
    #1897671 - 09/09/03 09:58 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

do 2-3 grams man. Actually Id say dont trip in that flat but it seems you have decided yet. Cause first time on shrooms is a bless, double it when being in the nature. Peace listen to some happy vibez yo.

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Invisibleph_plus
Malkawian

Loc: Constantinople
Re: A first timers shroom party! [Re: T0aD]
    #1897997 - 09/09/03 11:49 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i exactly agree with TOaD.......

--------------------

The word truth...... doesn't make any sense..... As if the word sense...... which isn't the truth.........

Offlineeazye
Stranger
Re: A first timers shroom party! [Re: ph_plus]
    #1900628 - 09/09/03 11:00 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

everybody take an eight (3-4g) if you don't trip hard, fryin on shrooms isn't that fun, it could plain suck. If they don't take hold of you so that your fucked it's just not worth the time. Especially for the first time you definatly wanna grill hard.

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: A first timers shroom party! [Re: eazye]
    #1902769 - 09/10/03 03:59 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i wish i had 5 grams right now i'd gobble that shit up like that :laugh:

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Loc: Vienna, Austria
Re: A first timers shroom party! [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #1905310 - 09/11/03 12:36 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I think what I said with "taking at least 3 grams" has been certified by loads of people. Shrooms is really not so embelleshing bevor a good dosage. (You will soon get bored just waiting for the psychadelic travel to begin, when all your getting is a funny feeling and laughs - 3 isnt much either, but a start!)

--------------------
Perception is limited to consciousness.Expand it and unfold other realities.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains