Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpacerific
- - - >
Male

Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: liquidlounge]
    #18968182 - 10/12/13 12:44 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

As far as I'm concerned this is a positive thread about the glory of shrooms. About the obliterating gorgeous power of the Penis Envy. Does OP have human imperfections like the rest of us? Very likely. Did this thread contain at least some seeds of his awesome trip, coming not from our fellow human OP, but from far beyond him, from the mushroom itself? For my money, yes absolutely, and that's specifically the part I choose to focus on.

OP is a vessel. A messenger and channel. Though his words may have human imperfections and coloring, as do ours, the message is the same. The Great Mushroom itself is reminding us through him, to come and partake directly, that we too may hear for ourselves the awesome Good Vibes. Let us leave minor arguments about OP's wording of his experience, and simply strive to show up for our own. The real felt truth needs little verbal telling to those who share it, and to those who don't, there's no amount of talking that will ever transmit it accurately. It has to be "tasted" :biggrin:

Is some wrathful Christian god in the sky? To that I say :rofl:

Was OP touched by the real bountiful essence of the gods during that trip? The Flesh of the Gods? I'd say absolutely, I for one can feel it from here :biggrin:

--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.

For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGreySatyr
Pagan-Psyche
Male

Loc: North Carolina
Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: Spacerific]
    #18968434 - 10/12/13 01:59 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Soookay, OP, I have a question.

If afterlife is so grand then why don't we all just commit suicide? I mean, shit, I can barely wait twelve months for Christmas.

--------------------
...also, go to hell, huh?

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: Spacerific]
    #18976522 - 10/14/13 01:07 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Spacerific said:
As far as I'm concerned this is a positive thread about the glory of shrooms. About the obliterating gorgeous power of the Penis Envy. Does OP have human imperfections like the rest of us? Very likely. Did this thread contain at least some seeds of his awesome trip, coming not from our fellow human OP, but from far beyond him, from the mushroom itself? For my money, yes absolutely, and that's specifically the part I choose to focus on.

OP is a vessel. A messenger and channel. Though his words may have human imperfections and coloring, as do ours, the message is the same. The Great Mushroom itself is reminding us through him, to come and partake directly, that we too may hear for ourselves the awesome Good Vibes. Let us leave minor arguments about OP's wording of his experience, and simply strive to show up for our own. The real felt truth needs little verbal telling to those who share it, and to those who don't, there's no amount of talking that will ever transmit it accurately. It has to be "tasted" :biggrin:

Is some wrathful Christian god in the sky? To that I say :rofl:

Was OP touched by the real bountiful essence of the gods during that trip? The Flesh of the Gods? I'd say absolutely, I for one can feel it from here :biggrin:

:whathesaid:  I wish everybody could get the real experience.  :thumbup:

:peace:PS

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: liquidlounge]
    #18976561 - 10/14/13 01:14 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

liquidlounge said:
Every definition adhere to 'I know the law of gravity'.

Any real "God" would be the same, incapable of either proof or disproof, just simply existing.  And guess what?  That kind of thing does exist in the world.  Where I differ with the OP is labeling it as some sort of personal savior that really cares, calling it "God" and saying everybody should believe it like them. :shrug:

What is your definition of God/god?

Just give it up, there's no point to it.  It's not about definitions, that's an all too common mistake here. :shrug:

I'm sorry you can't follow the analogy I gave, but best wishes and best of luck in any case. :thumbup:

OfflineBEETHOVEN
Composer
 User Gallery

Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: GreySatyr]
    #18981931 - 10/15/13 03:54 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

GreyMorph said:
Soookay, OP, I have a question.

If afterlife is so grand then why don't we all just commit suicide? I mean, shit, I can barely wait twelve months for Christmas.

If life for ALL on Earth was as wonderful as you and I have it, then that would make sense.

But, isn't there massive injustice and human suffering on Earth right now?

Wouldn't it make sense to do all we can to alleviate the sufferings of our brothers and sisters, before experiencing the Afterlife?

And, besides that....this life IS an amazing place, with so many incredible, unreal places to see, and fun adventures to be had.  You could TRY to fit it all in to one lifetime, and not succeed.  But, again:  The point is to try and do it!  :smile:

I didn't intend to come in here and offend anyone and force my views and experiences on anyone.

Just to share that:  I have been to the mountaintop, and there is never, ever, anything to fear!

--------------------
What you are, you are by accident of birth;
What I am, I am by myself.
There are and will be a thousand princes;
There is only one Beethoven!

InvisibleFleshCap
FleshCap
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali Underground Flag
Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: BEETHOVEN]
    #18981968 - 10/15/13 04:04 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Awesome experience.

I can relate to the conviction that you are experiencing following your mushroom trip.

If there is one belief that I have gained from the psychedelic experience it is this:

"There is much more to reality than we experience in this worldly dimension."

--------------------

OfflinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: BEETHOVEN]
    #18982069 - 10/15/13 04:26 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Just to share that:  I have been to the mountaintop, and there is never, ever, anything to fear!

Basically correct. :thumbup:

--------------------

Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineBEETHOVEN
Composer
 User Gallery

Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #18982140 - 10/15/13 04:40 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

Hehehe, sometimes I don't know if you are arguing with me or agreeing.:brilliant:

And, truth be told, I kinda like it that way!

:ruggedwink:

--------------------
What you are, you are by accident of birth;
What I am, I am by myself.
There are and will be a thousand princes;
There is only one Beethoven!

OfflinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

#18984763 - 10/16/13 03:57 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

There never was anything to argue about. :lol:  I could tell you trip stories that'd make you go :solidnod: and if I just put them out here there's always somebody that wants to say no. 

The source is mysterious to our eyes, that's not really so surprising. :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblelessismore
Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #18984769 - 10/16/13 04:01 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

"Our soul is the most holy gift we have and our bodies we should appreciate

We should be grateful everyday, for all the small things in life that bring happiness
and for ourselves and for others"
- Own experience/message while in trance

soul=love for self and others :-)

if I was eternal I would live now in the moment, appreciating what I got, accepting myself and everything I see :-)

btw... I don't doubt

peace :smile:

Edited by lessismore (10/16/13 04:10 AM)

OfflinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: lessismore]
    #18985612 - 10/16/13 10:59 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

if I was eternal I would live now in the moment, appreciating what I got, accepting myself and everything I see :-)

If? :wink:

Invisiblelessismore
    #18986461 - 10/16/13 02:37 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

When you accept death there is only now , the moment :-)

many people hurry a lot because they want to achieve everything before they die

but I view it differently now, I got everything I need already, couldn't possibly ask for more

when you live in cooperation with nature and yourself, you will always get what you need

so eternal or not, it doesn't matter to me, but looking beyond death and realizing I'm a soul in a body seemed to have helped, it's the fear that binds us

life is about experiencing, mortal, or immortal

if you go away from the direct experience , looking for something tomorrow or always wanting what you had prior you've forgotten yourself partially

I lived as my thoughts for 11 years :wink: , maybe a little more, finally free
got pretty careless about myself due to it
but not anymore :-) love for feet,legs,hands,arms,... :-D the food that I eat, the rain that rains,... nature :-)

you could say I feel gods love from inside everyday now, not an atheist anymore
what you give is returned many folds often, so giving is the best thing you can do, and giving is the gift in itself
dalai lama said it well in 1 sentence: "happiness never gets less by being shared", spread the love

the only problem in the world is lack of love for the self
and love is the soul

Edited by lessismore (10/16/13 04:15 PM)

Invisibleliquidlounge

#18986535 - 10/16/13 02:54 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

liquidlounge said:

Any real "God" would be the same, incapable of either proof or disproof, just simply existing.  And guess what?  That kind of thing does exist in the world.  Where I differ with the OP is labeling it as some sort of personal savior that really cares, calling it "God" and saying everybody should believe it like them. :shrug:

Just give it up, there's no point to it.  It's not about definitions, that's an all too common mistake here. :shrug:

I'm sorry you can't follow the analogy I gave, but best wishes and best of luck in any case. :thumbup:

I call bullshit. You're trying to explain something with no actual root in reality hence evading. I'll give you another try at elaborating though.

--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

OfflineSagescruffy
CH
Male

Loc: PNW
    #18986546 - 10/16/13 02:56 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I believe God is love.

--------------------
Love.

Invisibleliquidlounge

#18986555 - 10/16/13 02:57 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BEETHOVEN said:
Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

Hehehe, sometimes I don't know if you are arguing with me or agreeing.:brilliant:

And, truth be told, I kinda like it that way!

:ruggedwink:

So you like unclarity?

--------------------

Invisibleliquidlounge

#18986565 - 10/16/13 02:59 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

If? :wink:

Do you believe in eternal life?

--------------------

Invisibleliquidlounge

Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: Sagescruffy]
    #18986568 - 10/16/13 03:00 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Sagescruffy said:
I believe God is love.

Where is the love?

--------------------

OfflinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

#18986780 - 10/16/13 03:50 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

liquidlounge said:
Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

liquidlounge said:

I call bullshit. You're trying to explain something with no actual root in reality hence evading. I'll give you another try at elaborating though.

I'm simply done with your "argument", call it whatever you like. :goodluckwiththat:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds