Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: Death of the Acid Culture [Re: Bhairabas]
    #1910874 - 09/12/03 08:03 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

There's a big difference between E and pure MDMA

there shouldn't be.  and there didn't used to be.  but yeah, I know what you're saying. 

you can still find molly around though, you just gotta know the people that have it before it gets pressed :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTeragon
Noddy

Loc: Lost in the Patterns
Re: Death of the Acid Culture [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1910929 - 09/12/03 08:27 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

A few people said it. It is up to us. We can't complain we must take action. I know I'm not gonna let this culture go to shit. Gimme five years- 3 for schooling and 2 for lab setup and distribution. I'm a do it outside the USA by the way, but will make sure it gets back to you all. Someone gotta spread the love or we are all doomed. That fate has fallen upon me. Others too should join the cause. :grin: 

--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

OfflineSolitude
protector of theKitab Al-Alzif
Re: Death of the Acid Culture [Re: Teragon]
    #1910938 - 09/12/03 08:31 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

agreed im in, i wasnt sure before, but i am now. anyone kno the appx base cost of lab setup? jus appx i kno not many of u have LSD labs.lol . damn im high

--------------------
More lucid now the dreams become in which the forest dark and cold await me to engulf my soul within the flames of eternal sleep.

"I await this day with no fear ,but the knowlege that that most rewarding and enlightening experiance of life is death." - Chinacat

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Death of the Acid Culture [Re: Solitude]
    #1910975 - 09/12/03 08:40 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

its gotta be pretty expensive
i think i remember reading that you need to do IR spectroscopy on it (but i could be wrong) and those machines are far from cheap

it was either that or soem chromatography machien you needed...i forget
i know it was something expensive

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Re: Death of the Acid Culture [Re: Help on the Way]
    #1910992 - 09/12/03 08:45 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

the only easy way to do it would be to operate out of a lab that's already there for some other purpose.

like a university or a pharmecuetical company, or some industrial shit or medical lab.

You would have to be independantly wealthy to set up a lab and do it right. Its easier just to know people and have access to their lab.

of course, this is all just theoretical, as I have no experiential knowledge in this area

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

#1911003 - 09/12/03 08:49 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Oh, and by the way, if I had serious plans to make LSD I would certainly not be talking about it on an internet forum that anyone can read.

I think you guys have already disqualified yourselves from doing it just by discussing it here.  Big Brother watches that shit like a fuckin hawk.

shit, we're probably all on their lists now!!!

fuck!!  Who's that in the bushes?  what's he saying?
"red team go! red team go!"

AAAAAAAGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHGHHGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!

WHERE ARE THEY???
:crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #1911009 - 09/12/03 08:51 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:
Oh, and by the way, if I had serious plans to make LSD I would certainly not be talking about it on an internet forum that anyone can read.

yea NO SHIT

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #1911254 - 09/12/03 10:24 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I know I'm not gonna let this culture go to shit. Gimme five years- 3 for schooling and 2 for lab setup and distribution.

That all sounds grand, but the problem is not supply or demand.
The problem is distribution..sigh. I've been sayin that this whole thread, but pipe dreams are where its at these day I guess..

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

OfflineISH
PsilocybianTranslationServices
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Planet Earth
Re: Death of the Acid Culture [Re: Jellric]
    #1911477 - 09/12/03 11:56 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Here is the reason why we do not have LSD, like I said not many people produce it. Read this, it's about Leonard Pickard. If you tripped in the past 10 years or so you can write him and thank him for making it. Shit he's been at it since the 80's his last lab got busted with enough E.T. and supples to produce almost 900 million hits of LSD. His trial ends in october, and is facing life in prison. He already served 5 years for 200,000 hits in the late 80's eary 90's.

Thank you PIckard.

http://www.cjonline.com/stories/022703/kan_lsdtrial.shtml

The Capital-Journal

The seizure of a Wamego LSD lab in 2000 apparently contributed to a major reduction in the amount of the drug being confiscated and tested by authorities, a Drug Enforcement Administration official testified Wednesday.
Karl Nichols, special agent for the DEA and a former DEA forensic chemist, testified that DEA testing of suspected LSD dropped 90 percent in 2001. He also said that in 2002 and so far this year no suspected LSD has been submitted for testing to the DEA laboratory.

He credited the seizure of the LSD lab at Wamego and confiscations of labs in British Columbia in 1996 and in Oregon in 1997 for the decline in testing.

Nichols was testifying in the U.S. District Court trial of William Leonard Pickard, 57, and Clyde Apperson, 47, who are charged with conspiracy and possession of LSD with intent to distribute more than 10 grams of the drug. Throughout the bulk of the trial, Nichols and a second DEA special agent have sat with assistant U.S. Attorney Greg Hough, often tracking hundreds of pieces of evidence and shepherding witnesses in and out of the courtroom.

Nichols told jurors that the LSD lab confiscated in Wamego from a Ryder rental truck driven by Apperson on Nov. 6, 2000, probably was the largest clandestine drug lab he had ever seen.

He identified six people who were "intimately" involved in producing the LSD: Pickard; Apperson; Alfred Savinelli, whose shop received chemicals and laboratory glassware on behalf of Pickard; Gordon Todd Skinner, who laundered money and handled details; James Edward Miller, also known as Edward James Miller, who supplied E.T., a chemical necessary to make LSD; and Alec Reid, who received the LSD in California and distributed it.

--------------------
Join The Shroomery Folding @ Home Team!

I think of going to the grave without having a psychedelic experience, like going to the grave without having sex. It means that you never figured out what it was all about. The mystery is in the body, and the way the body works itself into nature.
- Terence McKenna, Archaic Revival

Edited by ISH (09/13/03 01:04 AM)

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Re: Death of the Acid Culture [Re: ISH]
    #1911526 - 09/13/03 12:38 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I know !! I was the one who originally mentioned this case in this thread. .he is the exception that proves the rule. He is the only major acid producer I'm aware of to be caught in the last quarter century!! Supply will never be a problem, demand is not currently a problem, its the *distribution* that's the problem.

--------------------

OfflineISH
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Death of the Acid Culture [Re: Jellric]
    #1911558 - 09/13/03 12:59 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Actually there were 2 other busts in 1996 and 1997.
I will make it bold for you.

--------------------

I think of going to the grave without having a psychedelic experience, like going to the grave without having sex. It means that you never figured out what it was all about. The mystery is in the body, and the way the body works itself into nature.

Edited by ISH (09/13/03 01:02 AM)

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

#1911613 - 09/13/03 01:16 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Actually there were 2 other busts in 1996 and 1997.

Ok, I'd be interested to hear about these as well.

--------------------

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
    #1911620 - 09/13/03 01:17 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Another article:
HERE
and
HERE2
Basically do a
Google Search for Pickard+LSD

What a drug. Where less than a handfull of people could supply a nation...

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: Death of the Acid Culture [Re: Kiafi]
    #1912003 - 09/13/03 04:54 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Thats primarily for LSA, not LSD. The only truly efficient way to prodouce it en masse is to extract it from Ergot.

The point of extracting the LSA (aka ergine) would in this case be to use it for LSD synthesis. I believe the big LSD producers use commercial ergotamine tartrate that has been diverted from legal markets. But if you're only going to make 10,000 doses, extraction would not be a huge problem with either morning glory seeds or ergot culture.

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1914001 - 09/13/03 09:16 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Well, your first batch should pay for your own equippment then. :wink:

Transporting it shouldn't be even close as hard as bud is. I mean LSD is a clear liquid for heaven sakes! You could say it's water if an authority finds it. If that person doesn't believe it's water, let them drink some. 

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: Death of the Acid Culture [Re: Murex]
    #1915362 - 09/14/03 12:30 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

LSD is transported as cystal in upper level distribution.

OfflineISH
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Death of the Acid Culture [Re: Adom]
    #1949679 - 09/24/03 09:13 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I hope you can find that Rolling Stone article and if you have a scanner, maybe you can post some excerpts from it, maybe in a seperate thread. I'm sure a lot of other people would be interested as well.

Well i finally found it, and I'm gonna get some pics up first. Right now I'm trying to find some OCR software for the scanner so I can put the whole article on here.

--------------------

Offlinelysergic
Mycophile!
Re: Death of the Acid Culture [Re: tak]
    #1951046 - 09/25/03 12:24 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

If a very strong "mushroom" culture emerges, I think that it will hurt spore vendors (they'd hve to be shut down to 'protect' us), but I think that we need toget as many people growing as posisble before that happens. The best thing about shrooms, as long as you have some shroom and some knowhow, you can make more shrooms.

--------------------
In response to an attack killing 15 American Servicemen
PsiloKitten said:
Just give em a little more time, the iraqis are making great progress. And this is unorganized. Wait till they get organized.

OfflineISH
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Death of the Acid Culture [Re: lysergic]
    #1953003 - 09/25/03 11:45 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

HERE IS A QUICK PIC FROM THE ARTICLE.

--------------------

OfflineISH
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1953083 - 09/26/03 12:11 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

HERE IS THE LSD LAB

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale