Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: God is fucking evil. [Re: whole9]
    #1806798 - 08/12/03 05:53 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

whole9 said:
What if we really are controlled by an evil god? I mean who else would chain us down to this shit place (at least where im sittinG). I mean its nice if you look at it for what it is, but imagine what it could be. I dunno mby im being greedy, but if God was a nice god he would start by giving us each our own planet full of pleasure, wonder. And never ending enchanting experiences...

God doesn't live in a box, so why should you?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: God is fucking evil. [Re: Zahid]
    #1806801 - 08/12/03 05:54 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

god lives in a beat up 78' chevette.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: God is fucking evil. [Re: Zahid]
    #1806808 - 08/12/03 05:56 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

We are all here to learn something, to experience something, many things...Otherwise we would be completely free of desire if we had already experienced everything, and most of us are far from enlightenment.

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
Re: God is fucking evil. [Re: Seuss]
    #1806884 - 08/12/03 06:17 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

The idea of God placing us in a pleasurable environment sure *sounds* nice unless you believe that he wants us to evolve spiritually. Some people believe that the creator God is a seperate and lesser being than what most people think of as God. Any such being has godlike powers compared to us but is still capable of making mistakes. He initially put us in the garden of eden, but since we had nothing to struggle against there was no growth. Back to the drawing board..

The hermetic tradition has a very interesting take on the old testement God. I sure hope it isn't true. I would post the whole thing if I could, but it is very long so here is a link to it:

http://www.serendipity.li/eden/y.html

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: God is fucking evil. [Re: CockyMandrill]
    #1806896 - 08/12/03 06:21 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

You might not remember your last life, but maybe the Gods do.. And thats why your having a terrible time in this life... We are energy that recycles bilogical bodies, maybe heaven and hell is the inbalance of good and bad situtions your next life cycle. I mean we thought heaven was in the clouds. Went to space and ruled that out soo....What else? I mean i mustave been a bad motha*** in my last life, lol. But hey if i do good this time around my next one will be in Mars ahundred years from know, when Earth has colinized out there, and I am the best Cannabis grower (its legal then) and own several "packaging" companies and make alot of money from it, lol, then again im so stoned right now i forgot i dont really belive in God.......

--------------------

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: God is fucking evil. [Re: Spokesman]
    #1806941 - 08/12/03 06:32 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

The forces that created us gave us the option of going to a planet full of pleasure, and love. They gave us the option of eating magical mushrooms, and cool little pills. we can waterski, skydive, run around a field naked, play video games, paint, talk on message boards, and do lots of other shit i consider fun, and well...we are still pretty primative when you figure that our world was designed with no limitations. anything, and everything is possible, if you want it so bad, im sure you can find a planet somewhere with some form of atmosphere made completely of pleasure, and enchantment around every corner.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

Loc: England
Re: God is fucking evil. [Re: tak]
    #1808868 - 08/13/03 10:09 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

as a gnostic i whole heartedly concur.

OfflineClover
phenomenal woman
Loc: Beyond the Veil
Re: God is fucking evil. [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1894020 - 09/08/03 12:01 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

It is a matter of balance -
good with evil
beauty with ugliness
The world is like this because nature is like this - both cruel and kind at the same time. One cannot appreciate it's sweetness without once tasting it's bitterness.......

--------------------
"Those sweet excesses I do adore."

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Loc: Vienna, Austria
    #1894065 - 09/08/03 12:14 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Just a hint:
You^ve got a PC. Food, and are intelligent enough to reflect on god. How can you say he's evil to you?
I personally dont belive in god , and thus in my eyes , you are responsable for your life and it's fuck-ups.

--------------------
Perception is limited to consciousness.Expand it and unfold other realities.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: God is fucking evil. [Re: Clover]
    #1894087 - 09/08/03 12:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Clover said:
One cannot appreciate it's sweetness without once tasting it's bitterness....... 

That sums it all up. :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineJhadAgainstReality
the only thinglonger than myname is my penis

Loc: england
Re: God is fucking evil. [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1895597 - 09/08/03 07:06 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

if you ask me, God did a pretty good job on the planet

open your fucking window dipshit, look at the sky and trees and animals and tell me this planet isn't beautiful

i'd say that the planet is only in the condition its in now becuase of people being so fucked up

--------------------
"Listen Bush, i dont have any weapons. are you listening asshole? i dont have any fucking weapons! whats your problem, you fucking prick? Do you, like, WANT to go to war or something?! hey! whats all that laughter? whats so fucking funny?! Bush? BUSH! *click* Hello? HELLO?"

OfflineRastafari
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1896025 - 09/08/03 09:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

whole9 said:
What if we really are controlled by an evil god? I mean who else would chain us down to this shit place (at least where im sittinG). I mean its nice if you look at it for what it is, but imagine what it could be. I dunno mby im being greedy, but if God was a nice god he would start by giving us each our own planet full of pleasure, wonder. And never ending enchanting experiences...

i think we suffer because of our past actions... so the suffering is out of compassion to send us back to our source

I think that place could exist here on the earth if we were to dump some of the cruddy conditioning we've submersed ourselfs in

--------------------
I&I

OfflineRastafari
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: God is fucking evil. [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1896039 - 09/08/03 09:22 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
Quote:

Clover said:
One cannot appreciate it's sweetness without once tasting it's bitterness....... 

That sums it all up. :grin:
Peace.

I also agree

a man was once walking and he stepped on a thorn causing him to then see a large crevice infront of him...

i think all things really have purpose although i cant always see them.

--------------------
I&I

Edited by Rastafari (09/08/03 09:23 PM)

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #1896281 - 09/08/03 10:26 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"im just saying what if :\"

could be worse. how about us not being on top of the food chain. better yet, when our predators catch us we wouldn't be killed, but slowly digested for thousands years as we would find a higher level of pain!?!

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies