Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
    #1896276 - 09/09/03 12:25 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

this really doesn't belong here, but i figured if i posted it anywhere else, people would just flame me, call me faggot, and not reply seriously...

I was just complaining to a good friend of mine that i was depressed, because i felt like even among my closest friends, there was nobody i could trust. (I said this, but the unspoken truth was i meant nobody that cared about me) he said he actually felt the same way, but did not talk about it because he didn't want to offend any of his friends. I started thinking that it may have something to do with guys not showing emotion, as a general unspoken rule, so they often doubt that they matter to their friends, even if they love each other like brothers. Has anyone else experienced this? or is this redicluous behavior only common among adolescents?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: opinion? [Re: domite]
    #1896416 - 09/09/03 12:57 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I would say its absolutely rediculous behavior. While i know that almost everyone is an idiot and especially adolescent male's with too big of ego's...its completely unnecessary.
Im a guy, and mostly friends with female's, i get along with them better...but the guy's i am friends with...mostly alternative punk rocker's are easy to talk to about anything, suicide, depression, OD'ing, crying, breakup's, emotion...whatever. We've all been to the same place, and we dont put on an act. We're fucked up kid's, and we dont hide it. If you cant talk about things that matter (YOUR OWN MINDSET!) then how good a friends are these, really? Sound like pubescent asshole's with too many raging hormone's to me.

Maybe i just have special relationship's, but...at least i know who my friends are.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being