Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Black racists
    #1895096 - 09/08/03 04:21 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Why are some blacks, who are so quick to cry racism, so quick to perform racist acts themselves? Could it be that they see the end to being the "minority du jour"?

Navarrette: The W-word: African-American, Latino dispute turns nativist

By Ruben Navarrette Jr.
THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS

DALLAS -- Now that Dallas' first Mexican-American city manager has fired the city's first African-American police chief -- and deservedly so -- black activists are calling this a racist city. And to prove the point, some of those activists were quick to blame the chief's ouster on "sell-out wetbacks.''
That's the ethnic slur that appeared on a handmade sign held up by a supporter of former Police Chief Terrell Bolton at a recent and raucous meeting of the Dallas City Council. The W-word also popped up on signs at street protests organized by Bolton supporters.
It's stunning and sad just how quickly a group can go from charging that one of their own is a victim of racism to spewing racism of their own.
The irony wasn't lost on Hector Flores, national president of the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), himself a Dallas resident.
"Some in the black community are turning into what they hate the most," Flores said. "These are hateful, racially tinged words and they should never be used.''
The conventional wisdom is that the hateful, racially tinged word in question was aimed at Dallas City Manager Ted Benavides. His firing of Bolton last week was no surprise. Bolton was a management disaster of the first order, and everyone in this town -- well, almost everyone -- could see it.
Even so, I think the conventional wisdom is wrong. I don't think the W-word was directed just at Benavides. I think the slur was aimed at a wider audience: namely, every Mexican and Mexican-American resident of the nation's eighth-largest city.
It was with dizzying speed that Latinos wound up front and center in the controversy over the police chief's firing. Within hours of the ouster, at least one African-American elected official was on radio and television advancing the notion that the only reason Bolton was fired was because Latinos brokered a deal with city officials to appoint a Latino police chief.
That's becoming a common theme around the country. Now that Latinos have replaced African-Americans as the country's largest minority group, you hear variations of the same line over and over again from black leaders in cities from Los Angeles to New York to Miami to Detroit. The Latinos are taking over.
In Dallas, a few years ago, a black candidate for an open seat on the City Council was caught on videotape saying as much to a mostly black audience. And other black officials around town have talked themselves hoarse over the years warning that gains for Latinos could result in setbacks for African-Americans.
It's true that in recent days, black ministers, black community leaders, and three of the four black members of the City Council have tripped over themselves to apologize that the W-word ever got into the debate. But that was only after Latino leaders kicked up a fuss. They didn't say anything before that, nor did they do anything to remove the offensive signs when they first appeared.
I'm afraid that's no surprise either. If you think this latest W-word incident is an isolated one, think again. At other protests in recent years, African-Americans have held up similar signs or chanted: "Go back to Mexico.'' They've resorted to nativist rhetoric before, and so -- apology or not -- they'll probably do it again. Because they know that this is a soft spot for many Latinos, this notion that even those whose families go back several generations in the United States can be pushed back on their heels with an accusation that they just swam across the river.
They ought to teach this stuff in college-level sociology courses. Twenty or 30 years ago, one could draw the storyboard of a city like Dallas by using just two colors in the crayon box: black and white. Back then, at the height of the civil rights movement, it was African-Americans who had the monopoly on victim status. That produced a generation of white guilt, an awesome force that can, among other things, keep an incompetent police chief on the job longer than he should have been. Now Dallas has more Latinos than either blacks or whites, folks are scrambling to find more crayons.
Flores seems to thinks that a lot of people are content with the crayons they have.
"The notion of civil rights is embedded in people's minds as black and white,'' he said. "Latinos are an afterthought.''
I don't know about that. This latest episode is a reminder that, for those in need of scapegoats and villains, Latinos can be among the first groups that come to mind.

Link

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Black racists [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1895114 - 09/08/03 04:26 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Everyone has certain racist tendencies, whether they realize it or not. The sooner you realize it, the sooner the can work on overcoming them.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Black racists [Re: silversoul7]
    #1895139 - 09/08/03 04:31 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Everyone has certain racist tendencies, whether they realize it or not. The sooner you realize it, the sooner the can work on overcoming them.

Not true. Not "everyone" has racist tendencies whether you want to believe it or not.

I don't base my feelings of a person based on their race, but rather...
are they decent or are they assholes.

If they are decent.... i generally like them,
if they are assholes, I don't.

Pretty simple system.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1895172 - 09/08/03 04:38 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

silversoul7 said:

Not true. Not "everyone" has racist tendencies whether you want to believe it or not.

I don't base my feelings of a person based on their race, but rather...
are they decent or are they assholes.

If they are decent.... i generally like them,
if they are assholes, I don't.

Pretty simple system.

I don't buy it. You may THINK you don't make judgements of people based on race, but subconsciously, everyone makes judgements based on appearance. It's part of human nature. This can be overcome to a certain extent, but rarely can one overcome it entirely.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1895192 - 09/08/03 04:43 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You don't have to buy shit.

The only appearance judgements I make are not based on race, but rather...
1. Is she hot or not.
2. Are they a slob or not.

Now if you have closet racist tendencies, then you work on them. Don't paint all of us with your brush, because frankly, the color doesn't suit all of us.  :wink:

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1895224 - 09/08/03 04:49 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

So you honestly don't feel the least bit uncomfortable in an all-black or hispanic neighborhood? You aren't more suspicious of Arabs on an airplane than you are of others? Maybe I shouldn't have said racist. Prejudiced would be a better word. The fact is that it's very natural for people to make judgements about others based on their appearance.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1895236 - 09/08/03 04:54 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

When I was a salesman, part of my territory was Harlem. It wasn't blacks that made me uncomfortable, as many of my customers were black and were very decent people.

I didn't say I didn't make judgements based on peoples appearance. I do not make them based on race. Period.

--------------------

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
    #1896169 - 09/08/03 09:57 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
So you honestly don't feel the least bit uncomfortable in an all-black or hispanic neighborhood?

i would say that is a bad example... i think it has more to do with the fact that people look at poeple of thier own race as part of a community, so people of other races would be outsiders. just a theory, It might have something to do with cultural messagas

or mabey its just me, growing up in fort greene brooklyn, and getting beat up and bullied by black kids alot when I was younger...

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1896521 - 09/08/03 11:42 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I don't base my feelings of a person based on their race, but rather...are they decent or are they assholes.

So why did you title this thread "Black racists" rather than "Asshole racists"? What does the fact that they are black have to do with it?

btw, have you ever started a thread about "white racists"?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Slovenia
Re: Black racists [Re: Xlea321]
    #1896706 - 09/09/03 12:45 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

So why did you title this thread "Black racists" rather than "Asshole racists"? What does the fact that they are black have to do with it?

Good point. :laugh:

I guess it takes some effort to overcome natural prejudices.
I once bought my daughter a black baby doll and at the beginning she refused to play with it so I think this is something we're born with.

InvisibleStein
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Black racists [Re: zeronio]
    #1896725 - 09/09/03 12:52 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

good lord.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1896892 - 09/09/03 01:42 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

That was my first thought, but then I read the minority du'jour part.

He asked that because that was the question.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1897128 - 09/09/03 03:10 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Geez Alpo, I don't know. Perhaps because that's what the story is about? Starting off a little slow today are you?

Quote:

btw, have you ever started a thread about "white racists"?

Dog bites man vs. man bites dog Alpo. Think about it.

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1897540 - 09/09/03 08:48 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Politics in Dallas make politics in Israel look civil. That is why I live in Fort Worth instead of Dallas. All of the politics from the city to the school board are consistantly racist. Commonly race is a requirement for a position, instead of character and qualifications. In the case of the police chief, there were about 8 guys above him that were more qualified. He was given the job mainly because he is black. This guy was a freaking sargeant, and was made chief. The hiring was ridiculous to say the least. He turns around and demotes all of his former superiors which ended up costing the city about $5 million. This may have been in the article above. I did not read it, because I live here, and have been hearing about this crap for weeks.

People here are so quick to throw out the race card it is sickening. Ever since he got canned he has been on TV crying, literally, about how he doesn't know why he got fired. The guy is using his church for this to. It is just disgusting really. He is crying about how he is not going to be able to support his family and all this other crap. Maybe if he sells the $150,000 motor home, and $30,000 chunk of land he built to store it last year he will be OK. The bottom line is, the guy sucked as chief, and deserved to be fired.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Black racists [Re: shakta]
    #1897550 - 09/09/03 08:50 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Why you racist bastard!

:lol:

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1897554 - 09/09/03 08:51 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

What, what did I say? I need to maintain my PC status.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1897574 - 09/09/03 09:07 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

shakta said:
What, what did I say? I need to maintain my PC status.

You pointed out actual reasons for his job loss when we all know.....
it's cause da man wants ta keep da bruddas down!

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1897600 - 09/09/03 09:20 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

No shit. Truth be told, he probably kept his job longer than he should have because he was black. The demotion fiasco was just a very small part of the reasons he was fired. Fake drugs were used to entrap many people for drug charges under his watch. I believe around 100 people were released from prison from that one. The crime in Dallas is the worst in the country. He was accused of overtime mismanagement repeatedly, and his hiring and firing practices were a joke. Basically the guy sucked as a chief.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1897606 - 09/09/03 09:22 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I'm agreeing with you.

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1897613 - 09/09/03 09:24 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I know, I was just giving you some more of the reasons he was fired.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1897757 - 09/09/03 10:41 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

it's cause da man wants ta keep da bruddas down!

You've convinced me. You really don't sound racist at all.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1897783 - 09/09/03 10:50 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

It's called mocking stereotypes Alpo.

--------------------

Offlinelysergic
Mycophile!
    #1902595 - 09/10/03 03:03 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I think that, for years, the two most prominent minority groups, blacks and mexicans, have tried to unite "AGAINST" white people. They feel that it's the "minorities" versus us. Now that some Mexicans are getting past that primative ignorance, blacks are upset. Maybe they should all just hop a one way boat back to africa

--------------------
In response to an attack killing 15 American Servicemen
PsiloKitten said:
Just give em a little more time, the iraqis are making great progress. And this is unorganized. Wait till they get organized.

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: Black racists [Re: lysergic]
    #1902767 - 09/10/03 03:58 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

see, THAT is rasism, not anything luvdemshrooms was saying. I hope you can see a clear difference.

InvisibleAutonomous
MysteriousStranger

Loc: U.S.S.A.
    #1902793 - 09/10/03 04:04 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Easy there, unless someone is an immigrant from Africa there's no boat 'back to Africa.' Maybe we should send the Degos, Hebes, Micks, Krauts, Japs, VC, Chinks, Limeys, Frogs and everyone else back to where their ancestors came from.

--------------------
"In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination."
-- Mark Twain

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
Re: Black racists [Re: Autonomous]
    #1903008 - 09/10/03 09:01 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

fucking frogs...

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
    #1903158 - 09/10/03 09:34 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

*sigh* it's because pluralism is just an ostensible veil that does a half assed job of masking the fact that there is more than one kind of "market competition" in a society.  there's cultural competition, and culture happens to frequently be associated with race. that's why LDS hates hip hop.

to put it another way, everyone naturally wants to take care of their "own".  now, blood doesn't have to be the determining factor of who is whose, but within the vast majority of cultures it is.  I think it's good, cause nobility does run in bloodlines.  but that's besides the point, because my concept of nobility is culturally bound. 

anyway, the one thing I like about bill oreilly is that he is a shrewd observer of cultural battles.  he calls the whole 10 commandments fiasco the "war of secularization", pitting the people who want to base law on subjective morality (judeo-christian ethic) vs those who want RATIONAL law.  what makes him a dumbass is he thinks that it's justified to based law on morality because "most people are christian, this country was founded on a judeo-christian ethic, and it's worked" or something like that. 

ok, that was a segway into the "war of the cultures".  I should know, I'm a footsolider on the front lines.  the university protest/ activist club is finally getting funding, so we're throwing a "save the freshman" event in our uni park.  we even get $ to pay bands and DJ's with. 

see what I'm getting at?  we're saving the freshman from being sucked into the mainstream oh so white culture of the midwest.  saving them from the frats, the rushing, the crazy freshman anxiety of being in college that, if left to the dominate culture, is "fixed" by meaningless sex and binge drinking cheap beer. 

how to do such a thing?  easy, me and my friends (my tribe) are wayyyy cooler than any frat rat.  but this is the only time when the kiddies will care about being cool, in 5-10 years they'll all be 9-5ers in corporate cubicles or whatever, completely indoctrinated and assimilated. 

this is the real political battle, but there's all kinds of doublespeak on top of it.  it's not like our loose knit group can absorb any quantity of these culturally deprived kids, besides, it would be grating.  the show is for inspiration, and that's the even deeper subtext to the whole "war"- inspiration is magic. 

for making fliers, there are catch phrases galore, "good vibes" and "jam band" (I love that one.  like there's a "kind" of band that jams :smile: 

hippie imitation is at an all time high, (well, since the real hippies are all clandestine now, only busting our their true selves at festivals) and "our side" of the culture war ought to take advantage.  hell, I stopped wearing hemp and candy like 4 years ago, and I'm only 19.  but you can be sure that the phat pants'll get busted out, the thick hempies will be on, cause it's a performance, and I want to win. 

anyway, see how this relates to so called "black racists"?  it's cultural, really.  I didn't read about this specific thing, as it seems more like individual squabbles under the guise of politics, but black militants, separatists/ sovereignists, rastafarians, etc all are "racist" in that they hate the dominate CULTURE so much.  just like I do.  Hey, guess what, that dominator culture? It?s yours.  It?s white culture, white amerika.  More and more white are dropping out of it though, and guess what they find?  A bunch of us brownies who?ve been chilling here for thousands of years. 

please, LDS, before the half breed insults begin, just THINK.  then go to festival, you know they're still going on till the snow falls.

It was so nice seeing such a diverse group of people, whites, blacks, Asians, natives, and one Hawaiian even, come together for 3 days to celebrate their singular spirituality. I had a great time.  No dreaded ?racist blacks?.  The whites, for the most part, were the custies, and the other races were the entertainment. Typical, just like in the status quo, right?  Except not, cause at least a third of the whites (who were, of course, the majority- they got $ to spend on travel/ festival, and word is spread amongst the suburban like wildfire- hence the yuppie trust fund hippie stereotype) where part of the act too.  Cool, huh?

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

#1903206 - 09/10/03 09:46 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
It's called mocking stereotypes Alpo.

more like perpetuating them.... since the "joke" is that they are stupid for saying that the man is actively trying to keep power. yes, that is the argument. that's how blacks feel, it's how I feel, it's how every feels.

of course our ends are different, hell, most don't have ends other than taking the man out of power and likely putting a new one in.

still, restating a widespread sentiment of a race in an bad mocking imitation slang is obviously the 5833th time your little racist in the closet has slipped out on this board. you ought to go drive your big truck and shot some indians, you know you want to. raised on john ford movies, were you?

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

#1903254 - 09/10/03 09:56 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

lysergic said:
I think that, for years, the two most prominent minority groups, blacks and mexicans, have tried to unite "AGAINST" white people. They feel that it's the "minorities" versus us. Now that some Mexicans are getting past that primative ignorance, blacks are upset. Maybe they should all just hop a one way boat back to africa

racist prick^

of course the minorites are uniting, that's what cointelpro and the KKK are for. cause they know it, and they're scared shitless. it's also a social fear, cause, you know, white people tend to be square. but mostly it's cold calculation, the 50 rich old white guys who run this country want to keep it that way.

anyone seen the garbage to oil machine in the press? no? why could that be?

oh, back to addressing this little whitey fuck^. newsflash hick boy: I think a few blacks have overcome their "primative ignorance" enough to be way better off than you. some in the academy.. but more selling their sex and manliness, basically. hordes of your sisters and would be girlfriends masterbate to $20 hip hop cds, most of which didn't even go to the trouble of getting a good hook- just a beat to twat too and a husky black voice. this is why outkast is on MTV, not cause people are all of a sudden politically or musically aware. oh, and then there's the "primitive" blacks who the masses of white boys watch be men on the last honorable battle field: sports.

I can see how this might piss a little white boy off so much that he would make an asinine comment like that ^.

I encourage you to share your views on the baseness of black culture. you sound smart, people will like you. go on, fly with it.

--------------------
- Paul Tillich

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Re: Black racists [Re: Autonomous]
    #1903269 - 09/10/03 09:58 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Autonomous said:
Easy there, unless someone is an immigrant from Africa there's no boat 'back to Africa.' Maybe we should send the Degos, Hebes, Micks, Krauts, Japs, VC, Chinks, Limeys, Frogs and everyone else back to where their ancestors came from.

promise? cause I want to go back home. it's cool if we grab a few things before we leave, right?

--------------------
- Paul Tillich

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Black racists [Re: Malachi]
    #1903281 - 09/10/03 09:59 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

What's the big difference between "white culture" and all other cultures? Is there really a worse value system? The core values of Christianity are pretty straight forward "love everybody" type of deal.

Do you really hate the culture because it's evil, or just because it's dominant?

You keep mentioning LDS, as if there's some secret group of old white guys who are constantly devising new plots to keep the uppity dark-skinned types in their place. It doesn't work that way. These days, the racism is more of a cultural thing. The rich people have no problem with blacks when they speak, dress, and act the same way they do. They see the lower class people, and they're afraid. They think that they are going to be breaking into their houses. They think these filthy, partying, drugged up scum are destroying society and violating the most basic rules by which we should all live.

You seem to think that the rich, controlling, clean cut bastards are running the world into the ground with their greed and their complete disregard of basic decency.

The thing is, you both hate "THEM". This mysterious group of evildoers who need to be assimilated or destroyed. In reality, you're both pretty much the same, some of you have flaws, make mistakes, and do bad things, but for the most part you're a bunch of regular people.

Using language like "cultural war" just serves to further separate the two classes. By singling out and blaming a single culture you're displaying bigotry towards that culture. By claiming your own culture is superior you're just being arrogant and ridiculous.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Re: Black racists [Re: Phluck]
    #1903334 - 09/10/03 10:06 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

LDS == luvdemshrooms

LDS != secret group of old white guys

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Black racists [Re: afoaf]
    #1903455 - 09/10/03 10:31 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Oh, yeah, I stand corrected.

I think the vast majority of my post still makes sense.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Re: Black racists [Re: Phluck]
    #1903475 - 09/10/03 10:38 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

absolutely, good post.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Black racists [Re: Malachi]
    #1904361 - 09/11/03 05:25 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

that's why LDS hates hip hop

Hey here's a thought, perhaps I just don't like it because I think it's crap.
Do you never tire of being wrong?

Quote:

easy, me and my friends (my tribe) are wayyyy cooler than any frat rat

:lol:  You're a legend in your own mind.  :lol:

Quote:

anyway, see how this relates to so called "black racists"? it's cultural, really.

Wrong again, the word is hypocritical.

Quote:

please, LDS, before the half breed insults begin, just THINK.

I've made none. As for thinking, give it a try for yourself. The evidence suggests you wont like it much though.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom