Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: Diploid]
    #15111865 - 09/21/11 12:56 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

It is a testimony to the strength of your S-Rays.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebuegskee1
BLUE CHEESE
Male User Gallery

Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #15115509 - 09/22/11 02:45 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

people should try this on low doses of DMT

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: buegskee1]
    #15115998 - 09/22/11 07:26 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Duh. They have. It didn't work. :rolleyes:

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

InvisibleMufungo
Coming at ya
 User Gallery

Loc: Knowhere
Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: Diploid]
    #15116244 - 09/22/11 09:00 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

It mustn't have been good DMT then.  :rimshot:

--------------------

Offlinebuegskee1
BLUE CHEESE
Male User Gallery

Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: Mufungo]
    #15120835 - 09/23/11 01:05 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

if people are gonna try it may aswell try it on dmt haha
would be awsome to telepathically communicate though all the things that would go unsaid.
and mufungo i got that shit today, cheers man :thumbup:

InvisibleMufungo
Coming at ya
 User Gallery

Loc: Knowhere
    #15120870 - 09/23/11 01:15 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I thought that was the angle you were working, any excuse just to get high... :lol:

--------------------

Offlinebuegskee1
BLUE CHEESE
Male User Gallery

Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: Mufungo]
    #15120965 - 09/23/11 01:47 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

hahaha yeah thts it lol

Offlineimstunned
Stranger
    #18949625 - 10/08/13 01:29 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Hello there,

i know this topic is dead and old. Anyway i had an experience last sunday which i cant get over with. Now i googled and found this thread so i signed up to share my experience, maybe find someone who had something similar.

Let me tell u a few things about me. I am not a believer in god. God to me always was something created thousand years ago to get a hold over a lot of people who were easily affectable.
I dont believe in anything i have not seen with my eyes. Alien storys bore me to death. Im a very logical thinker and i think i am pretty smart compared to most others (call me smug :P).

I had an intense drug youth covered with a lot of drugs. smoking mary j for about 15 years, had a lot of shrooms, once a friend of mine had a big bag and i drank a shroom tee every day for 2 weeks until it only got me sick and i felt nothing else from it anymore.

Had a little coca time for about a year (not too heavy tho, at most like half a gram a day). When i came to jail about 10 years back  my life changed and i didnt do as much hard drugs anymore. Still smoking weed tho (even in jail :P).

Anyway i missed the trips from back then and decided to buy some pan cyans (which i have never done before. Only mexicans before) about 5 years back. What i got from them was a very smooth trip. Not as heavy laughing as from 1,5g mexicans. But a little more visual. Infact that were the first real visuals i had until then. I looked at my screen while playing a game, And noticed how my enemy looks like its shrinking. But infact it was just him running away from me. Never noticed it like that before. Its true. To make u think the enemy is far away the programmers make them shrink. The next day i had some super cool side effects, i was walking outside and all of the sudden got a feeling i had forgotten i had when i was a kid. It didnt last long, like half an hour or so. Pretty hard to explain. Like a dejavu.

Now 4-5 years later again i wanted to have some trips and researched DMT and finally bought some. I found the trp very chemical and not really pleasant. One minute later i forgot about the whole trip... pretty ugly :P
Now i know what dmt is. No need to do it again. Maybe someday...

Now lately i had a few acid trips but it seems like i have not the same effects my friends do have. At least not as strong. So i decided to go for some pan cyans as i remembered them beeing somewhat visual and i like hallucinations somehow. Seeing something that isnt there always attracted me.

Now the real story begins...

I bought 1g pan cyans from shayana (not sure if i can write that here or it counts as advertisement, pls edit it then)and made a tea of it. Alone at home, with my two rats.
The trip started and i felt pretty good (apart from the water like diarrhea which came from the tea) enjoying myself watching movies. Somehow the rats cought my attention. I took them out and played a bit with them. Or they played with me kinda. I figured they wanted me to decide on one of them. When i gave my attention to one of them the other ran away. Did i look to the other and told her to come back the same moment the other started to run away. Like 'hey, u decided for the other rat, so i go away and let u alone'. Pretty strange. Either they never did that before or i never realised they do that.

Both rats back in the cage i layed next to the cage and looked at them. Im not sure anymore how exactly it happened but all of the sudden i felt connected to them.
*actually im having such a hard time finding the right words to explain myself without looking utterly insane*
They did things i thought envisioned. Like coming out of the cage when i thought it. Going back in that cage when i thought it. One rat always 'bites' me in my knee, she was on her way already and i visioned that she should go very easy on it and she did only touch it with her nose.

Now that all might doesnt sound too crazy and could be all coincidence. But i had this strong feeling the rats showed me something i never thought could be real or happening at all. I thought to myself 'hey, if THAT is possible, let me see what else could be possible'. For some seconds i also thought 'hey, is this maybe me getting crazy here???' but i proved to myself over and over that the connection to my rats is infact there.

I turned around on my stomache and tried to take a trip through my brain. I had a feeling like something exploded in my brain.

The first time in my life i thought i heared a voice saying 'welcome' or something like this. Like i entered a very sick 'state' (i dont know how to call it) where i am connected to something (again i dont know how to call it - maybe the DNS???), no not to something - but to a lot of people. Also i had this feeling the one who said 'welcome' was Albert Einstein (yer u can have a laugh i had one too :laugh:). I didnt really had the 'feeling' but i KNEW IT WAS TRUE. Also i had a feeling i was somehow connected to Bill Gates for a second. I was so excited i had found a new 'communication system' where i can even manipulate other people i thought. At this point i had to pee so bad so i thought i would do that and come back to explore some more. After i came back i still felt the connection to the rats slightly, not as strong as before tho. I had become a little headache and it was very late already. So i decided to go to bed and try some more journeys there. The trip went away somehow. And i couldnt get anything going anymore. But still i had this very sick feeling of having something found i never thought could be possible and would be humbug.

I think MAYBE the dmt opened a door in my brain for that to happen or maybe it were just the shrooms i dont know. But something as sick as that i never even heared of before... Now googeling i found quite a lot of pages who talks about things like that. VERY sick that this happened to me! The nonbeliever himself. Everyone who came around with such storys like 'i have seen ghosts' and crap like that got laughed after. Now this is happening to me?

Oh also, when i entered this 'state' i had a lot of pictures going through my mind. U probably know a frase like 'u got to see the things if they happen' from a movie or something. Like things that happen and u can say 'hey, this happened because of this' But usually u dont see those things. I had the feeling all the pics ive missed in my life went through my head right there.

U know the frase 'the world is not circeling around u' but i had the feeling it does! A lot of things happen just because of me i had the feeling. I had the feeling if i do something a lot of people will do that just because i did it. Even tho they dont even know me or know i did it.

A moment i was sure to know why i sometimes think of my dead friend out of the blue, which sometimes scares me cuz its always a strange feeling when i think about him. In this moment i was sure 'hey, now i know why i have this feeling all the time, because something of him is infact still there. I had the feeling of him beeing there with me.

Reading such a story before that day i would have probably declared the poster insane.

Now im not really sure what to do with it. I will try and get to that state again. This evening i thought i will next time do more shrooms so maybe going deeper in that 'state'.

Anyway i was so thankful to my rats this evening. I thought they showed me all this by connecting with me there...

Now i read of that price this organization is offering 1mil$ to prove things like this. I might get me this if im able to do that again :laugh:

Anyone got something similar? I found it too bad i didnt had the chance to try it with a human. Im pretty sure it would have worked.

Another thing just popping to my mind is that i had the rat coming to me when i was laying on my stomache and running away to his cage. I instantly understood why and made her come back just by my thoughts and make her give me a kiss. This is just one of about 20 situations where i proved to myself over and over that this is infact true and not something i am imagining because of the trip.

The trip itself was infact not that strong. It was a 1g tea of copelandia cyanesence which i couldnt evenb drink fully because the stuff shayana puts into it to hide it is just very ugly stuff. so i let most of the shrooms in it and only drank the 'water'. i had 2-3 very small laughing kicks and that was it. Not much visuals etc. I had this 'veil' over my eyes all the time tho.

Anyway i would like to know if anybody else had something like this? Maybe someone explored this 'state' some more already and can maybe help me to reproduce it, maybe help me working with it a bit more.
Im so excited about this.

When i was about to fall asleep i was thinking about it and was thinking 'hey, maybe the 'crazy' ones are in that state all the time. Maybe i will be getting crazy and hearing voices if i keep exploring that stuff'!? Maybe the voices are not a bad thing necessarily if they are real.

A lot of things came through my mind. U know people around the world made the same things a few thousand years back around the world. But infact they couldnt even reach each other because of the seas and etc. So they couldnt share things like that at all. Like working on pyramids, forming their heads like aliens and stuff like that. Alien followers think aliens gave the skills to them. I am now pretty sure that they gave it to each other by Telepathy of some kind. Yes, call me crazy, i would too :P. The long heads they probably made cuz they thought the telepathy would work better then? it might does :p

well whatever. i need a break. i will come back to see if something cared. Hopefully i find someone who can help me with exploring more deep.

Cheers

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: imstunned] * 1
    #18949655 - 10/08/13 01:37 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: Icelander]
    #18951289 - 10/08/13 07:24 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

You have entered a psychotic episode. Though fun and exciting now, usually ends badly.

--------------------

Offlineimstunned
Stranger
Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #18952714 - 10/09/13 02:47 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

u mean me or the micky mouse fan?

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: imstunned]
    #18952786 - 10/09/13 03:58 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

imstunned said:

Your post is far too long for me to consider reading.

InvisibleKhancious
da Crow
Male User Gallery

Loc: Behind Everything
Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: Repertoire89]
    #18952965 - 10/09/13 06:18 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Repertoire89 said:
Quote:

imstunned said:

Your post is far too long for me to consider reading.

How considerable

--------------------
I am that, which is.

Offlineimstunned
Stranger
Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #18976060 - 10/14/13 10:56 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Anyway guessing that u ment me i have researched everything. And i came to the conclusion that i opened my third eye (or activated my pineal gland) there for the first time. The headache i was talking about indicates this aswell.

Also i had a very strong feeling of almost everything that happens around u is to manipulate you. Specially people communicating with u. And i think the post of Eternal Cowabunga was one of it. Im really sorry if i am wrong here :smile: Dont take it personal. Call me paranoid :smile:

My guess is someone who tries to defend that world like a doorman. Or just very ignorant. After that many posts he should know better.

Im really surprised there are noone jumping on this and talk about it. Either nobody wants to talk about it as it is so exciting and humans greed taking over or noone really experienced this. Ive read only one of a thousand have this 'telepathic powers' and most of them never really discover those powers. So there is only a small chance of one of those thousand takes shrooms and activates his 'super natural powers' by accident.

But i guess about every single one of people who experienced this will research it in the internet and should sooner or later hit this thread here.

If its not all imagination im pretty sure albert einstein and bill gates connected to this world aswell. Damn it. Can anyone get a hold of bill gates? I just want to talk about it for a minute. I guess this is what a billionär would research. Something he cant buy with money :smile:

Edited by imstunned (10/14/13 11:40 AM)

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

#18976405 - 10/14/13 12:35 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I fully believe that you ARE experiencing something real.  I know that telepathy like this exists.  People freak about psychosis and schizophrenia and they should but no one should blanket statement all things extraordinary.  You will find out what is real and what is not but it will take time and perhaps confusion.  Potentially a collapse of your perceived self identity or ego.  Just be skeptical of your conclusions and always question what it is that you are believing in the now.  Test it all anyway you can repeatedly.  ESP is real but I doubt some of what you were experiencing is actual.  The worst is to invest too much in the conclusion(s) that come from these psychedelic states then build your beliefs from something that can be proven to be false later in time.  If its a major element of who you are and you have elaborate 'systems' that hinge off of the decision to believe or not things tend to get complicated if you can't let go of what you once chose as Truth.

Quote:

When i was about to fall asleep i was thinking about it and was thinking 'hey, maybe the 'crazy' ones are in that state all the time. Maybe i will be getting crazy and hearing voices if i keep exploring that stuff'!? Maybe the voices are not a bad thing necessarily if they are real.

This is where it all led for me.  But the voices are of Beings with distinct personalties and they can act in ways that they choose.  They are good at the game of deception and often lie to gain belief.  (which is a part of you)  Then once you think you have it figured they jokingly say, at least they did to me, 'HAVIN YA!'  They play a game sending people into insanity on purpose to feed on a bleeding energy system.  We are the rats.  We are the pets.  They are the watchers or what have you.  Just like you could tap into some level of telepathy these beings monitor the population and have similar access.  Just like you could 'know' so can they.  Just like you could direct attention so can they.

Be careful is my advice.  And always know that you are walking a fine line between be labeled and accessing Truth.

You are toying with the very way that your mind works and relates to the rest of the interaction that is going on.

Things can get ugly when you can't make sense out of what is real anymore.  Its very exciting!  But I think with all this you will uncover something very ugly about how things work on this planet.

If you can mind control your rats with simple suggestion think of what is possible...  Again we are the experiment.  ...The lab rats or guinea pigs.

Will you share more?

Offlineimstunned
Stranger
Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: FishOilTheKid]
    #18980575 - 10/15/13 09:24 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for this post. Very interesting read.

The next day i figured i was able to let go from this experience and go back to my actual life and to what i believed (before the trip) is true. Basically wipe this out of my brain. But i dont want to. I want to know what it was. I had shroom trips three times as strong and never experienced anything like it. Thats because i never believed in it. U know if such a none-believer experience something like this it is way more obvious to him that it is true(real) as if a half crazy one who always wanted to believe its real experience it.

I had a feeling it is possible for me to explore this world while tripping and pretending im the old one to the 'real world'. It is kinda hard for me to not speak about it to my close friends and my girl friend. I did talk about it with one friend and my gf but only for about a minute until i figured they are not able to understand what i am talking about. The friend started wild suggestions and thought it would be a cool trip. Couldnt connect it to something real. my gf probably thought i would go crazy and it made her hate drugs even more lol Tho she didnt show it. She pretended to be interested when i came up with the 'u know when u walk in the city, have a feeling somebody is watching u, and when u turn around there is really somebody watching - that is some kind of telepathy. Or if someone thinks about somebody and all of the sudden he calls u.' Things like that will get a lot of people going because almost everybody experienced something like this before. But at the end of the day 'connecting to the rats' was something out of my mind while tripping and couldnt be real. I cant even blame anyone of thinking that as it is exactly what i would have thought. Just that i am a person who will keep saying its humbug even if somebody came with that old telepathy story. I experienced this aswell but it must be something else i would have said.

I did also think that it could be bad exploring this too often without much time inbetween. thats why i didnt do it again yet. I will wait about 2 months.

And i will share everything i discover. Im just not sure if this is the right place for it. If i find a way to prove it u will hear from it on a news chanel :smile:

Quote:

But I think with all this you will uncover something very ugly about how things work on this planet.

Im not too sure if thats what u mean, but i discovered how the world works even before this trip but now it is so much more clear. Actually i have found a few things but the one i think u r talking about is:

The majority of people are still not free. Still slaves of the govs. Slaved by the money. What i am seeing is 95% of people around the world stay up in the morning (forced), go to a job they hate, work their asses of for somebody elses wallet, getting the absolute minimum cash and are so brainwashed that they are even proud on it.
Watching shows from the usa makes me laugh. For example the 'pawn shop' every second guy says 'hey, im happy only getting 1/3 of the money my thing is worth, because economy sucks so bad' im asking myself is this guy brainwashed so hard that he really believe this is true? Or are they there to brainwash the other watchers? I dont know. What i do know tho is that the president will get his loan no matter what. And not a cut one. And he will also not give anything away for less money than its worth just because of the imaginary crisis the govs pretend to have to be able to scam their nation even more.

We are all sorry for the people who had to work for their bread and water back in the days. But what is different in the world today? Back in the days they got their bread and their water and knew what they had. Today we are getting money instead of bread and water. With that money we need to buy petrol for our car to get to the supermarket. The gov comes and wants about 50% of the petrol costs. Now we are at the supermarket. Getting some bread. Now what? The gov seriously comes around to get taxes from me to buy my bread... Actually we have it worse than the poor slaves back in the days we are sorry for. If we got our bread (money) people will come from everywhere to try and get a piece.... and they do not only try! they fucking force you to do so (taxes).

I tell u what, in a few hundred years people will look back and will be as sorry for us as we are now for the poor slaves before.

I think the best way to regulate income for everyone is to force a boss to never be able to earn more than his best worker. And the second best worker should not get less than 95% of what the best earns. And so on... That would make sure everyone gets about what they deserve. And the fatass still sitting on his fat butt doing absolutely NOTHING but earning, still gets his ass pumped full of money. Anyway im drifting away. But thats also a major thing im thinking about a lot lately.

What fits here is a frase from Terence McKenna who said 'u need to have a plan. If u dont u will become part of somebody elses plan'. If u let that happen u will not die happy. i can imagine u will always have the feeling of having forgotten something, or having to do something. I had this feeling until this Trip. Im not sure exactly why yet. Maybe its just that - opening the third eye. I dont know. maybe its just that i got answers to questions i had unanswered before. I will try to find out :smile:

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
    #18980620 - 10/15/13 09:42 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

OfflineGreySatyr
Pagan-Psyche
Male

Loc: North Carolina
Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #18980911 - 10/15/13 11:18 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I've experienced it. Don't care to try and prove it to mankind. Even if you could recreate a spontaneous event and finally prove it to the world, would the money be worth the enormous amount of effort and ridicule you'd get while trying to recreate the experience?

Do I believe it's possible? Yep.

Do I care if the world ever proves it? Nope.

--------------------
...also, go to hell, huh?

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: GreySatyr]
    #18980981 - 10/15/13 11:36 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Philosokitty finds that attitude lame and apology-ridden.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Telepathy on shrooms: part II [Re: GreySatyr]
    #18980993 - 10/15/13 11:40 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

GreyMorph said:
I've experienced it. Don't care to try and prove it to mankind. Even if you could recreate a spontaneous event and finally prove it to the world, would the money be worth the enormous amount of effort and ridicule you'd get while trying to recreate the experience?

Do I believe it's possible? Yep.

Do I care if the world ever proves it? Nope.

But you're willing to work for regular wages for the next 40 years instead.  Something wrong with this picture.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag