Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBEETHOVEN
Composer
 User Gallery

I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis)
    #18937938 - 10/05/13 09:05 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I went camping last night.
I had an epic bonfire, and I ate 3.9 grams of dried Penis Envy.:feelsshroomyman:

The message I received during my experience, is this:

There is a God!  There most definitely is a God!
When we die, it is good!  It is so good, I can not even describe it in words. :gumby:

We (humans, all of us!) hit the jackpot!!!!  If you understand Pascal's Window:  We hit the jackpot!  Best case scenario!!! :hamsterdance: :hamsterdance: :hamsterdance:

So, knowing that, how would you live your life?:thatsjustswell:
If you died, came back to life, and knew that for sure, God is real, and when you die you go to eternal, incredible Heavenly life with God, surrounded by all aspects of God (other souls-  human beings) immersed in joy, happiness, where every moment of existence for all eternity is just like how you felt when you got your first kiss, when you had your first child, when you hit the homerun for the HS baseball team, all of your happiest, most joyful moments-  forever!:feelspokeman:

How would that knowledge effect you living your day-to-day life right now?

There is no need to ever feel self-conscious.  Glorify God, there is just one God.  Any difference or argument (religion) is just a result of human imperfection coloring the perspective of understanding God.  All art is simply an interpretation, an attempt to explain God.  There are two types of artists-  there is God, and then there is everything else, which tries to portray some facet of God.

So, if you want to wear a black leather jacket, black leather pants, black boots, and have a large hot pink/orange/natural mohawk, then do it!:jackiechanofapproval:

If you want to grow your hair long, do it!:brilliant:

Let us live our lives, be happy, be kindly to all, help those who need help, do every single thing which we want to (of course, without harming others) and never fear-  Never fear for anything!!!!  Because, there is a God, and when we die, it is going to be amazing.:ruggedwink:  :kenthumbup:

--------------------
What you are, you are by accident of birth;
What I am, I am by myself.
There are and will be a thousand princes;
There is only one Beethoven!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrippinTraveler
Life's Student
 User Gallery

Loc: The Time Fog Flag
Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: BEETHOVEN] * 2
    #18938039 - 10/05/13 09:31 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Finally some proof. Thanks bud!

--------------------
"The pain, so unexpected and undeserved had for some reason cleared away the cobwebs. I realized I didn't hate the cabinet door, I hated my life... My house, my family, my backyard, my power mower. Nothing would ever change; nothing new could ever be expected. It had to end, and it did. Now in the dark world where I dwell, ugly things, and surprising things, and sometimes little wondrous things, spill out in me constantly, and I can count on nothing." - Bob Arctor (A Scanner Darkly)

(Cannabis / DMT / LSD / MDMA / Mescaline / Psilocybin Mushrooms / Salvia)

Offlinedontthinkso
Stranger
Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: BEETHOVEN]
    #18938065 - 10/05/13 09:37 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

We (humans, all of us!) hit the jackpot!!!!  If you understand Pascal's Window

I dunno man, is this like Turbo Pascal with a DOS window and that lame keyboard menu navigation?

OfflineAgentchewy
Pantheism.
 User Gallery

Loc: vietnam Flag
Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: dontthinkso]
    #18938082 - 10/05/13 09:41 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

What is your definition of god? an omnipotent individual? or simply the fabric and structure of existence itself?

--------------------

If I knew the way, I would take you home.

OfflineBEETHOVEN
Composer
 User Gallery

Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: Agentchewy]
    #18938110 - 10/05/13 09:52 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Agentchewy said:
What is your definition of god? an omnipotent individual? or simply the fabric and structure of existence itself?

Yes!

--------------------

OfflineHarryL
Squnä'am
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: BEETHOVEN]
    #18938447 - 10/05/13 11:37 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I appreciate your thoughts but disagree with most of it

But still happy for you

--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

OfflineDeathcore
Stranger

Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: HarryL]
    #18938672 - 10/06/13 01:35 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

until satan pitch forks ya

Offlineuser1837483975
Male

Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: Deathcore]
    #18939491 - 10/06/13 10:00 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Sometimes I think people have trouble differentiating between a logical fiction and reality. What I mean is, just because something makes logical sense doesn't make it so.

In this reality that you have presented, what would be the point to living if we are only going to end up in this world of eternal bliss? Why not always exist there?

I like your ideas about art being a representation of a facet of god, however I think you're simply mislabelling the human enjoyment we get from art. Never underestimate or forget the power of our emotions in influencing our world view.

OfflineKingKnowledge
Around
Male

Loc: East Coast
Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: user1837483975]
    #18939503 - 10/06/13 10:03 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I dont think I can believe in a single entity god, but there's something out there in the understanding of our universe that nobody will ever be able to explain. But I can certainly feel its presence. :smile:

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: KingKnowledge]
    #18939582 - 10/06/13 10:25 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I don't feel that there is a seperation between heaven and earth, life and death. Psychedelics allows you to pass through that line and once you go back and forth enough it blurs until it can no longer be seen.

OfflineSomeGuyX
The Ganja Mahn
Male User Gallery

Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: KingKnowledge] * 1
    #18939643 - 10/06/13 10:43 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

If I knew there was a god for sure, a huge weight would be lifted from my shoulders. I have a mind that doesn't just accept things because they are told to me. I wish I could, I wish I could "just" accept Jesus as my savior and do good things and live happily ever after.

But from what I know, I've never met this Jesus. I haven't seen any shred of evidence that god exists. All I (we for that matter) know, God is just from a book of stories. With no real impact on every day life.

So go ahead :bow2: and have faith in something that could really go either way (Christianity is true or it's all nonexistent). Because from what I've seen, God's followers can be cruel. Very cruel.

I have a very deep fear of eternal suffering. It's probably because of some aspects from my childhood, but hell is just so horrendous to me. How could such a place exist? How could "god" just let his own creations suffer when they only lost their way in a fucked up place (that god created)? This "life" that we are "blessed" with has been a curse in so many ways.

Anyways, that's just how I feel. I'm sure a lot of you believers will just reject everything that I say, but I guess I'm just a lost soul. Maybe I'll find my way.

:peace:SGX

--------------------

OfflineBEETHOVEN
Composer
 User Gallery

Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: SomeGuyX]
    #18940534 - 10/06/13 02:23 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SomeGuyX said:
If I knew there was a god for sure, a huge weight would be lifted from my shoulders. I have a mind that doesn't just accept things because they are told to me. I wish I could, I wish I could "just" accept Jesus as my savior and do good things and live happily ever after.

But from what I know, I've never met this Jesus. I haven't seen any shred of evidence that god exists. All I (we for that matter) know, God is just from a book of stories. With no real impact on every day life.

So go ahead :bow2: and have faith in something that could really go either way (Christianity is true or it's all nonexistent). Because from what I've seen, God's followers can be cruel. Very cruel.

I have a very deep fear of eternal suffering. It's probably because of some aspects from my childhood, but hell is just so horrendous to me. How could such a place exist? How could "god" just let his own creations suffer when they only lost their way in a fucked up place (that god created)? This "life" that we are "blessed" with has been a curse in so many ways.

Anyways, that's just how I feel. I'm sure a lot of you believers will just reject everything that I say, but I guess I'm just a lost soul. Maybe I'll find my way.

:peace:SGX

I think it is amazing the depth you have and I personally believe for a faith to be truly strong, it must be constantly questioned and doubted.

The only comment I would like to make regarding your post above is that there should be a clear distinction between God and God's followers.

People that use God as an excuse for hurting others are not followers of that God.  The Christian God (in reality the same God as the God of the Jews and the God of Islam)-  the Inquisadors, the Conquistadors, the Crusaders, Vatican, pedophile priests, etc.:  Those are not Christians.  All of them committed wicked, evil acts in the name of Christ, but they are absolutely not Christians.

There is one God.  Any difference (religion) is just human perspective (flawed perspective, due to human nature and human limitations.)

My opinion.

--------------------

OfflineDelarge
The #1 Player
Male

#18940671 - 10/06/13 02:49 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

drugs almost saved me from myself once too, but i was just to stubborn.
ride that wave man, all the way!
then it will explode and flood the whole world.

--------------------
I will wipe from the earth man whom I have created. Man and Beast, crawling creature and bird of the air as well. For I regret that I made them.  :leaving:

OfflineMisterSandman
Neo Nazi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Meth
    #18941360 - 10/06/13 05:27 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BEETHOVEN said:
I went camping last night.
I had an epic bonfire, and I ate 3.9 grams of dried Penis Envy.:feelsshroomyman:

The message I received during my experience, is this:

There is a God!  There most definitely is a God!
When we die, it is good!  It is so good, I can not even describe it in words. :gumby:

And that is where I stopped reading.....:nomoreinternet:

--------------------

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: MisterSandman]
    #18941778 - 10/06/13 06:52 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Strange, me too.  It starts all wrong and then goes wronger. :shake:

:peace:PS

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineMeinDarkEye
Male

Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #18942021 - 10/06/13 07:41 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Jimi hendrix came out of my walls and urinated on me.  He fished me through with his guitar.  WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS :awecid:

--------------------
Why can't you be normal!
What you mean to say is, Average.

What's the pride in country if it robs a man of will?
What's the pride in manhood if a man will rape and kill?
What's the pride in killing if the dead will rise again?
Ah, but there's a pride in knowing the enemies within.

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
    #18945119 - 10/07/13 02:30 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Really happy for you OP....sounds like a amazing,spiritual, uplifting trip. My concept of God is that I simply do not try to describe (him, her,it?) for as soon as you begin your description...you are limiting (him, her, or it). Just having that experience / feeling in your hip pocket at all times is very relieving. People who haven't had a spiritual awakening will never understand ....best off keeping it to yourself. Very cool though....awesome moment for you.:sunny::peace:

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

OfflineBEETHOVEN
Composer
 User Gallery

Re: I have a message to deliver- a message is so simple, but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (trip synopsis) [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #18946789 - 10/07/13 08:50 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

baltimark said:
Really happy for you OP....sounds like a amazing,spiritual, uplifting trip. My concept of God is that I simply do not try to describe (him, her,it?) for as soon as you begin your description...you are limiting (him, her, or it). Just having that experience / feeling in your hip pocket at all times is very relieving. People who haven't had a spiritual awakening will never understand ....best off keeping it to yourself. Very cool though....awesome moment for you.:sunny::peace:

Totally in agreement with your post.

If there is a God, (and we have already affirmed-  there is DEFINITELY a God!!!) then our human minds could not attempt to even begin describing God.  So, it is enough for me to KNOW, absolutely KNOW that God is real.  That's the exciting part about death-  yes, it is a mystery....BUT, it will be glorious and amazing, and hopefully we get to chat with GOD and understand some more!

--------------------

Offlineuser1837483975
Male

#18946892 - 10/07/13 09:11 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I don't mean to offend you, but I think that's an infantile and idealistic theory. Sure, it may be comforting to think that we will retain our current minds after death, and that they will exist forever in paradise, but this is clearly a fairytale. It really doesn't make sense on any level, except as a children's story.

I encourage anyone who believes that there is a god to read Dawkins' The God Delusion. At the very least, it will allow you to see that there is really no reason to believe that our universe had to have a "creator". The book's arguments are highly logical and very compelling, and was the main reason for me becoming an atheist.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#18947121 - 10/07/13 09:56 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I have had ONE epiphany like this on MDMA and it was truly life changing,I already have a belief in God,Jesus ect. During this roll, for the first time in my life I felt like I belonged in this world.I felt that the entire universe is a photorealistic masterpiece of a painting built specificly for each human.

Glad to hear your feeling:mindblown:

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order