Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesalazare
fan_of_shrooms
trip report 5.2 g + some weed.
    #1893529 - 09/08/03 11:33 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

hi everyone,
i have been reading on shroomery for a couple of month and done a couple of experience on shrooms and weed and wanted to try and describe my last trip experience.
well it was 2 days ago, i hadnt trip for like 2-3 weeks and wanted a good shroom trip so i called some friend and finaly found someone willing to have a trip.
i wanted to trip during the day (alwais tripped during evening or night exept the 1st trip) but my friend wanted to trip during night so maybe next time.
during the day we downloaded some shpongle and went to one of his friend's house to watch lotr2 to get in the mood and left his home at like 9 pm to go around and find a place to trip.
so we wandered around his place for like an hour calling people and getting in the mood. at like 10 or 10:30 we parked his car and listen to some shpongle and relaxing musik while munching 5g each.
afterwards, we walked a while to go find 1 of his friend and wait for the trip to begin.
even if we chewed them a lot and hadnt eat for like 3 hour it took like 40 min for the shroom to have some effets on me and like 1h:20 for my friend who is quite resistant to the shrooms :frown: .we walked around and like normaly i had this huge smile on my face for like 30 min non-stop and slowly started so see some color 2d parten in my head and  seeing all the writing's detail weirdly and wavingly.(sp?)
during the walk we smoked some weed and it fastened the process a little bit so i was more in the trip afterwards.
after like 40 min of walking, we finaly arrived beside a groceri store where we were suposed to wait for his friend to come.at that time, we sat and i started to be quite tripping. i was looking at my shadow on th ground and was trying to show the color patern on the shadow (that only I was seeing) to my friend who was quite laughing at me... i then closed my eyes and it was almost as if i didnt, i was still seeing my shadow with the color patern over it so i continued opening and closing my eye for a while. then we smoked some weed while watching some burning sparckling stick and even smoking with thm lol, I toked like 2 or 3 time maximum and was quite done, after a while i was too mush in my head that the pipe was just in my hand for like 10 min. i started to have some weird visual, (YAHOO FINALY LIKE ALMOST 3D VISUAL) but it wasnt like i expected. because of the kind of color around us the only color i could see in my head now was like pink and orange... so i closed my eyes again and some kind of orange tube were like crawling all around and there just these big tube around turning and crossing each other until there were like a naked man (why...???) with this big pannel of stirofoam orange tube in his had and crossing the street... and afterwards i opened my eye and it disapeared. then again i losed and like the tube showed again but like coming from far and comin nearer and nearer my with like ball or kind of head at each' tube's border...
his friend finaly arived and we talked a while and we started to talk about weird things which the only word i had in my head  was : WHY!?, at each sentedsed they said i thought it was absurd and was laughing and saying why... we then left for his friend's house at that point i dont remember everithing but i think i was quite quiet. we arived at his home 20 or 30 min later and went in his basement where i just sat and almost didnt moove for like 3 to 4 hour.
we talked for a while and then they left upstaires and i started to be in my head a lot and thinking about a lot of things, then they came back and started to talk about swords and things. we smoked again with a gatorade-bottle-bongand again i couldnt suceed concentrating on it enough to take more than 2 or 3 shots. the his realy cute, young cat came arount. how cute and interesting it was! he was like innocently and curiously walking around  and event on us, smeling and looking or searching and discorering again and again everithing and everyone of us...st some point he rejumped on me and calmly sat very comfortably on  me and i rubbed him for a while(what good vibes...

well that is it for now, gotta go to class, sorry for my writting, i usualy speak french so i try to do my best in english, hope u still liked it for now, if so hang around for the rest. 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesalazare
fan_of_shrooms
Re: trip report 5.2 g + some weed. [Re: salazare]
    #1894517 - 09/08/03 04:00 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

lets continue.
after a while playing with the cat they decided to watch highlander.

I rebember them putting the tv on and starting the moovie, but i just cant remember what the plotline was. it was just crazy, from the very beginning of the moovie i couldnt concentrate on the moovie but i didnt realy care, the moovie was there, i was watching it but was so not in it. after a while of thinking about life and drug and everything, i started a mega thinking loop and played it like 10 time during all the moovie in what i remember of it it consisted of what men or human wanted, what was the point of life or what was life: (violence, sex, fun, women,death, drug... that mixed in a couple of theme loop part like 1st there was the effets of mushroom vs comparaison with other drug, shroom suposed to be healty and then what it brought, experience, weird moment, mind blast, badtrip(which i wanted because theyre good even if freaky) and that went the the point of life is death or eternal sleep which went to the light of life which is women, water, taste, family, child, love, my mom..., experience,sex, which we are all seeking. then went to the difference and best between a good charaged quality life vs a long life without risk. then went to: the point of life is life. thenagain badtrip, hell, death, experience, fun, girl...and it continued like that and growing in intensity for all the film. it went to intense paradise,fun, enlightening, happyness to dark hot wet crazy hell and death... but the thing that was the crazyier is that i was supposed tio watch the moovie but as a matter of fact it was like the moovie was mind and was folowing my trip and thought. i didnt know the moovie storie and was watching it blindly and each time i tryied to listen to and see what the moovie was like i was fuckuing surprized because the moovie was like the exact visualisation of my thought, like at one time i was thinking about swetnes and beauty of female which all men wanted(almost) and then i watch the tv and there is this cute perfect girl, i then continue to think and 1 loop later i think about sex and watch tv and there is this mes making love to the same women and grabing his tits... then i continue and another loop laterthinking about the life and good point of life, i watch the moovie and its great outdoor beauty,,, then a couple of loop later like the 10th loop its like i can see the big conclusion of the trip which was again death and eternal sleep and no point of the life, building our life and then dying without any use for it. it was then the summum conclusion and come down and then i watch the moovie again and there was blood all ovr the places and people fighting with swords and then it was in a cimetery with tomps all over the place in the darkness.....and then it was the end of the moovie and the actor list..life is a film(lol) and i had intensely lived that mini life that was that evening/night and enjoyed it to the maximum... the moovie end, i get up and the trip is over all the shrooms effects are gone... and we walked silently for like 40 min to my friends house we said like 5 sentense witch were not even related to the trip we were out of energy and trying to letting ourselves holding to this line of last energy that would get us home...

hope you enjoyed.

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
    #1894877 - 09/08/03 05:25 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Crazy kids and their so called "shrooms".

Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Loc: Canada
Re: trip report 5.2 g + some weed. [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1895235 - 09/08/03 06:54 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Yea,
I'm pretty sure animals know when you're tripping. My friend told me that and I decided to smoke some weed and play with my dog and he acted totally different towards me, maybe thats why the cat liked you so much, the cat wanted some shrooms :smile:
nice report...

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
Re: trip report 5.2 g + some weed. [Re: r00tg04t]
    #1898427 - 09/09/03 04:06 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

dude i really wanted to read your trip report, but me being stoned and you only having one huge paragraph, I kept getting lost everytime I moved to a new line so I said fuck it, but it does sound like you had a good time

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Offlinesalazare
fan_of_shrooms
Re: trip report 5.2 g + some weed. [Re: aguynameddan]
    #1898879 - 09/09/03 06:06 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

lol sorry, not really good at writing i guess.

Edited by salazare (09/09/03 06:09 PM)

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
    #1900060 - 09/09/03 10:33 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Animals like you because you have no "ego".

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports