Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

Inside the rolling waves of HBWR
    #1891178 - 09/07/03 03:41 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yesterday I dosed 6 seeds over the course of 1.5 hours, starting at 8:30. Simply put, it was amazing! I ate 1 seed out of the bag every 20 minutes/half hour or so finishing up the bag at around 10. I would chew them up real good and hold it in my mouth for 10 minutes or so and then swallow, seemed to work out real well! At about 10:30 I was at my friend "B" house, and I lied down on the couch and got that feeling where your arm starts to fall asleep but doesn't quite get there over my whole body. It would roll over my skin, accompanied by a "white noise" sound that rang in my ears. It would come in waves, rolling over and fading again, I started to feel euphoric and very relaxed. By this time I had been waiting for friend "C" to get back from somewhere so we could puff some magic dragon!
A little after 11pm, C shows up and my pupils are pretty big. We get in the car and head out to smoke, with me not feeling much at this time but getting minor OEV with very slight distortion on perspectives. Once the pipe was brought out, I was in heaven! We started smoking and with every bowl packed I became more and more intertwined into this euphoric, blissful energy wave. It felt like becoming one with the ocean, the energy flowing and changing through my body, mind, and soul. I closed my eyes and swayed my head like a snake going along with the currents. Behind my closed eyelids, a beautiful array of swirling geometrical fractals filled a massive void of energy. On the outside, I was just smoking in a very hot-boxed car, but in my mind I was one with this energy. I didn't want to be disturbed in case it would ruin this magical experience, but when I started talking to my friends I foud out to my surprise that I was still flowing with energy and acting "normally" while still holding on the this blissful feeling.
After awhile, it was time to go home. So we all left, but after dropping off B, I started to get nauseous. Around 1:30, I felt like the upchuck was inevitable, but I ended up just burping a lot in the bathroom. While looking in the mirror, I was reminded of shrooms as my face kind of morphed slightly, parts of my skin pulling out and in. So I drove home (I know, not the safest thing to do but I was coming down at the time) which was kind of fun, and got up to my room. I have Drempels as my screensaver, so I was kind of sucked into that for a short while, and I listened to a little of Shpongle. Sometime after 2am, I decided to hit the sack, so I zoned out while watching the CEV's.
Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, I look up at the clock to see it's now 6:15 in the morning. Did I even sleep that whole time? I figure I must have and get up to take a piss. What a wonderous afterglow! Everything seems nice and shiny, feels like there's a warm mist over everything. When I try and go back to sleep, I get distracted by my racing brain and its thoughts. I start thinking one thing and never finish the thought, cause it's overtaken by a new one. This goes on for awhile, which would have annoyed me, but I went into a semi-meditative state to clear my head somewhat. Wake up at 11 later on and now here I am!

After thoughts:
I'm surprised and glad I didn't get much of a bodyload like I was expecting. The worst feeling I got was feeling kinda heavy and sluggish getting out of the car after smoking. I was also expecting more nausea, which never really came to me. I wonder if it was the weed that stove off vomiting? All in all, it was a wonderful time and those feelings of pure euphoria are one of a kind. I now think I have a grasp of what ecstacy is like cause I was just about to burst with bliss while flowing along with that energy. I'm very glad the tropical hawaiian plant was good to me, and I'm definately going to do this some more!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: Inside the rolling waves of HBWR [Re: eggystardust]
    #1891464 - 09/07/03 05:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Something similar happened to me last night, i was laying down and my friend was playing N64 at 11pm and all of a sudden i blink and everything is shut off and hes sleeping and its now 2am. it felt i just blinked, This is when the thought festival began. he said he was trying to wake me up and i mumbled something but the only recolection i have of these3 hours is a blink.

--------------------

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: Inside the rolling waves of HBWR [Re: Spokesman]
    #1891590 - 09/07/03 08:01 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Now that is one beautiful woodrose trip :smile:.

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: Inside the rolling waves of HBWR [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1891596 - 09/07/03 08:03 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Woodrose likes you :wink:.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports