Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

How long will colonized jars last?
    #1890580 - 09/07/03 11:18 AM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Hello, I have some colonized pan cyan jars and Golden teacher jars and was just wondering how long they can last. I dont want to case yet cause I already have some other cased.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Re: How long will colonized jars last? [Re: orizon]
    #1890582 - 09/07/03 11:20 AM (14 years, 18 days ago)

6 months or so if you refridgerate them.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Anonymous

Re: How long will colonized jars last? [Re: orizon]
    #1890606 - 09/07/03 11:50 AM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

orizon said:
Hello, I have some colonized pan cyan jars and Golden teacher jars and was just wondering how long they can last. I dont want to case yet cause I already have some other cased.

hi
got any pics?
what tek did you use for cyans?

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: How long will colonized jars last? [Re: ]
    #1953312 - 09/26/03 04:15 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

sorry bout the late response,,,I dont have any pics....My camera was lost at a recent festival I attended. But I am actually using 2 techs. Both avaialable on the shroomery.com sight under advanced cultivation....Differenct species. One of them is the Finch Bird seed tech which seems to work the best but it is harder to identify contaminated jars so be careful. the Other tech I am using is the modified PF tech consisting of vertmicilite...brown Rice flower and sterilized cow dung. That modified tech seems to be producing juicer..thicker (shorter) shrooms then the FInch seed tech. But Im still trying to decide which one is the best...Shoot me a pm if you are more interested in my endeavors.
Piece, Orizon

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation