Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetastyshroom
Mr.Shroom
Male

Loc: Washington
Peruvian torch
    #1887509 - 09/06/03 01:35 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I jsut got 2 ounces and 12 grams of it
Never done mescaline before pretty excited. its dried peelings of peruvian torch..i was told to take atleast 1 oucne to have a worthy trip...so im eating 1 oucne and 6 grams..
Few questions..how do i prepare myself..and the cacti (rock hard)
Will i ge nausea? as bad as lsa? How long will i trip? Where should i trip? What is the trip like?
Well im experienced with mushrooms and pot..and have done LSA and ectasy..jsut wonderin..tryin to prepare myself

--------------------
Perspective on life always changes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebluedolphin

Re: Peruvian torch [Re: tastyshroom]
    #1888782 - 09/06/03 03:43 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hey I've only had San Pedro, so I can't really help you with your dosage. But from what I've heard 34 dried grams of peelings should be a decent trip.

I doubt you will get nausea as bad as LSA. You will trip from 9-16 hours (depending how strong it is)... and I would recommend tripping outside on a nice breezy day (the outdoors and the breeze are so wonderful on mescaline!)...

The trip is nothing like the drugs you've tried. Mescaline may trick you into thinking its weak, and then all of a sudden show you something rediculously cool.

Sit outside and let the breeze flow through you.

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
    #1889077 - 09/06/03 06:02 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I have never experienced this, so I cant tell you first hand.
I can tell you, you're in for a wild ride!!
I also know it will taste really bad.
Is it dried or fresh material you have?
If it was dry I would powder and encapsulate it, if its fresh I would make it into a green slushie.  :tongue2:

Also read some reports on erowid.
There are Peruvian Torch specific trip reports.

Have a safe trip buddy! Fasten your seatbelt.
Good luck!

Offlinedibbles
Just a normalguy with nothingto lose.

Loc: Exactly where you'd never...
Re: Peruvian torch [Re: Effed]
    #1889243 - 09/06/03 07:02 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i think im going to get some torch, im really looking forward to it, its such an exotic trip for some people who never get the chance to get peyote or the conventional means of mescaline, thank you internet and peruvian torch and san pedro...but ya from all reports its going to be a great trip, you should have a blast, make sure you come back and report, GOOD TRIPPING KARMA

--------------------
You've succumb to an empty fate, your false prophets are gone, your life,meaningless, your heart and head broken, and we're all laughing.

OfflineSanPedro
Unfamilier
Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Re: Peruvian torch [Re: dibbles]
    #1889333 - 09/06/03 07:45 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You most likly wont get nauseous during the trip, but eating it can make you sick, dont eat it as fast as you can, it takes a bit to work, so take your time to avoid a stomach ache. HAPPY TRIPPIN

Offlinetastyshroom
Mr.Shroom
Male

Re: Peruvian torch [Re: SanPedro]
    #1889427 - 09/06/03 08:17 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Well, ive decided to blend it up and put in juice. We are going to go to an arcade area..then go walk around outside. I will post a report soon! im so excited!

--------------------

OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
    #1889568 - 09/06/03 09:06 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Unless your stuff is weaker than mine, it'll be real hard to look & behave normally around people at that dose.

I did 28 grams (of good potent torch) about a month ago with someone I was dating. I had a pretty mild trip, but she tripped pretty hard at the same dose. She said that while we were kissing, she had times when she thought she was me kissing me, then two of her, then just one person in it's own embrace. I had hints of that, but I stayed fairly grounded, I'll definitely be trying a little more next time.

I weigh about 180 & I'd guess she's 130-140 maybe.

We both were sick to our stomachs (her moreso than me). But it helped me to trow up, she said it didn't help much though (we made sure to hold it down a couple hours though so that we got all the good stuff.)

To me, it's a much more energetic trip than mushrooms. It also srews up my cordination less.

At that dose, it'll be a good 12-14 hour trip, and it'll be 14-16 hours before you can sleep.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

Offlinetastyshroom
Mr.Shroom
Male

Re: Peruvian torch [Re: Tantalus]
    #1889613 - 09/06/03 09:28 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

damn..im fuckin 120~!

--------------------

Invisiblebuu
katabatic

Loc: Denver
    #1889695 - 09/06/03 10:04 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

lol

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

#1889716 - 09/06/03 10:17 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I hope you have a good time....

I have never tried mescaline ! probably will in the future...

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: Peruvian torch [Re: buu]
    #1889718 - 09/06/03 10:17 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Humm take only 30g then  :smirk:

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Peruvian torch [Re: Gus]
    #1890539 - 09/07/03 08:43 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

What I do with dried peruvian torch is grind it up into a powder and put it into capsules. It takes a while by hand but IMO it is worth it not to taste the cactus. I have some on the way and I can't wait to do it again. I don't buy capsules to put it in. I just buy suppliments that I would normally take anyway and empty out the capsules as I use them. It doesn't take long to build up a nice supply. And even if you decide to buy them, they aren't terribly expensive.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Peruvian torch [Re: Ekstaza]
    #1890659 - 09/07/03 10:27 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You've got a stronger stomach than me. I tried taking torch like that and was ill for two days. Just look at how dried torch blows up in water to see what it does to your stomach.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: Peruvian torch [Re: Xlea321]
    #1890705 - 09/07/03 10:53 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I did experience some discomfort at first, but it didn't last real long. I also take the capsules over a period of an hour or so, eating three or four every five to ten minutes.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#1890746 - 09/07/03 11:09 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

How many capsules does it take? I tend to react to swalloing a bunch of capsules, although I imagine it must be better than eating the actual cacti.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: Peruvian torch [Re: Twirling]
    #1891560 - 09/07/03 05:51 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I can usually get around 0.8 grmas in each capsule so it then comes out to any where between 30 - 50 capsules depending on how far you want to go. Like I said before though, I just eat them a few at a time over an hour or so.

--------------------

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#1891629 - 09/07/03 06:16 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Oh, that doesn't seem bad at all. I'll have to try that method.

Anyone have any experince ordering from salviasupply.com? Just wondering how repetutable they are.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: Peruvian torch [Re: Twirling]
    #1891654 - 09/07/03 06:24 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

PM me for some supply info.

--------------------

Invisibleiglou
enthusiast
    #1893817 - 09/08/03 10:55 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

trip report pleeeeeese? :smile: 

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: Peruvian torch [Re: iglou]
    #1895136 - 09/08/03 04:31 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I can't remember if I've already posted this before but here we go.

40gms of peruvian torch dried, ground into a powder, and packed into capsules was ingested over a period of about thirty minutes. Ingestion took place from 8:00P.M. to 8:30. The story goes as thus;

I was with several friends and we had all gone to a grain silo to look at the view and drink a few beers. I ingested the cactus on the way and decided not to drink very much. I had two beers while waiting for the mescaline to kick in. I told everyone that as soon as I started to feel the mescaline that I had to get down from the grain silo. I wasn't very long before I informed everyone that it was time to go.

As the effects came on I knew that it was going to be a good night. We had plenty of beer for everyone else, a good supply of pot, and I still had some more loose cactus powder for myself as well. We went back to a friends house and everyone was having a good time watching me as my reality shifted with waves of euphoric bliss. I sat on the couch trying to explain exactly how it felt to people who were drunk and/or high. On of the guys added a little of my cactus powder to some weed in a bong, but did not report anything other than feeling high. Since I didn't have enough cactus left to allow anyone else a good trip, I ate the remaining powder joyfully. I was amazed at how the taste no longer bothered me once I had already started to trip. My body seemed to flow with an energy that, as it washed over me made me feel completely relaxed.

I walked around a little in my friends back yard and upon seeing his concrete parkbench immediately felt the presence of a girl I had once had many conversations with at that spot. It felt to me that she was there in spirit and that I need not try to talk to her, only I should stand there and feel her presence, absorbing the loving friendship that we shared in the space. When my friends found me they asked what I was doing and it was then that I lost the feeling that she was there. I told what was going on and they laughed whole heartedly, telling me that there was noone there. I couldn't explain it to them, what had actually happened. Either my communication skill (i.e. speech) were diminished or they just couldn't grasp the concept.

Before long everyone with the exeption of myself was passed out and that was very disturbing to me. I needed someone to talk to and to ground me every now and then in order to keep in touch with reality. I was nowhere near the end of my trip though. It had just gotten interesting. About an hour after the last of my friends fell asleep I began to get nausious. I went into the bathroom and made myself puke hoping to begin the down side of my experience and join my compadres in slumber. I couldn't have been more wrong. After my purging, my mind was sent skyrocketting into one million and one episodes of my past, present, and some possible futures. I experienced events from my past as if I was a bystander in the room. I wanted to talk to someone so very badly that I made weak atempts to wake people up that ended in failure. I tried to lay down and close my eyes in hopes of drifting off to sleep but sleep never came. I lay there pondering why things were happening the way that they were in complete bodily bliss. Yes, I still had wave of pure ecstacy washing over my entire bodyuntil the end.

It was about 8:00 A.M. that my friends girlfriend opened the door and entered the house. I was excited to no end that some one was there and awake who I could talk to. At first I wasn't sure that she was real and only as I touched her arm and felt that someone was actually there did I actept her as real. I asked her to say something, anything as long as I had another human person communicating with me. She stayed for an hour or so and left. After that I was alone until about 11:00 A.M. when everyone else began to get up. I was clearly coming down at that point, but I was still happy to have people to talk to. The trip lasted until about 3:00 P.M. that afternoon. At least it was until then before I felt that I could drive home. Sleep did not come until about 10:00 or 11:00 P.M. that night.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order