Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Next >
OfflineLed Zeppelin
Tripper

the hawks are the best theyve ever been
    #18883075 - 09/23/13 11:53 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

i am in love with this team right now

jaguar fans after last sundays game
:youseethisshit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: the hawks are the best theyve ever been [Re: Led Zeppelin]
    #18883121 - 09/24/13 12:08 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Life long seahawk fan and just moved to the seattle area!!

Only getting better that defense will tear up any offense they play.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: the hawks are the best theyve ever been [Re: Enjoywho]
    #18886935 - 09/24/13 09:58 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
Only getting better that defense will tear up any offense they play.

"dis nigga serious"
:trollhide:

OfflineLed Zeppelin
Tripper

Re: the hawks are the best theyve ever been [Re: elax420]
    #18887582 - 09/25/13 01:06 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

man I dont get how you think the hawks are so terrible. wilson is a great qb he had an amazing rookie year, and is continuing to own this year. lynch fights for every yard and wins. our defense especially the secondary is one of the best in the league. we have a great positive coach. weve won 10 out of 11 past games and every game we lost last season was extremely close. our weakness is our linemen.

InvisibleBender B Rodriguez
The Greatest
Male User Gallery

Loc: Aurora, CO
    #18888312 - 09/25/13 08:47 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

2nd best team in the league...

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: the hawks are the best theyve ever been [Re: Bender B Rodriguez]
    #18888827 - 09/25/13 11:21 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Top 5 team. Hardly "terrible" just overly arrogant, and that never works in sports
case and point, this fool
:heytherebadboy:

Oh and im so ready to make that ban bet with both yall when they roll into indy.

OfflineLed Zeppelin
Tripper

#18889538 - 09/25/13 02:14 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

elax420 said:
Top 5 team. Hardly "terrible" just overly arrogant, and that never works in sports
case and point, this fool
:heytherebadboy:

Oh and im so ready to make that ban bet with both yall when they roll into indy.

I cant wait

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#18889999 - 09/25/13 04:03 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Agreed.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
    #18890305 - 09/25/13 05:09 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I think the Seahawks are good but I think the majority of the Seahawk fan base is getting a little too far ahead of themselves.

Eeeked out a decent win on the road against Carolina, beat the hell out of what is now appearing to be an SF team in shambles (who just got it just as bad AT HOME against the Colts), and blew out the worst team in the league in Jacksonville. Jacksonville has legit 0-16 potential. They're THAT bad. Getting excited about a blowout win over them is akin to Alabama getting excited about a 56-7 win over Florida International.

Again I'm not saying Seattle isn't good -- they appear to be a playoff team to me but I'll wait til around week 8 or 9 before jumping on the "one of the best teams in the league" bandwagon. So far to me all they've done is what they were supposed to do. The teams they've beaten are a combined 2-7. Might wanna hold off on the Superbowl parade at the moment, lmao.

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: the hawks are the best theyve ever been [Re: Nifflerz]
    #18890492 - 09/25/13 05:54 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

2005 team was better imo, defense wasn't as good, but had the best offense in the NFL that year. Took lots of cheating in the SB to beat them. This team has great defense, but a mediocre offense. Not sure who the best team in the NFL is, I'm not super impressed with SEA or Denver (they are both one sided, great O, modest defense, Great D, modest offense). Should come back to this question in week 16 or 17, but as it stands no, the 2005 team was better at this point and most of the NFL teams weren't as bad as they are now either.

OfflineLed Zeppelin
Tripper

#18891209 - 09/25/13 09:10 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
I think the Seahawks are good but I think the majority of the Seahawk fan base is getting a little too far ahead of themselves.

Eeeked out a decent win on the road against Carolina, beat the hell out of what is now appearing to be an SF team in shambles (who just got it just as bad AT HOME against the Colts), and blew out the worst team in the league in Jacksonville. Jacksonville has legit 0-16 potential. They're THAT bad. Getting excited about a blowout win over them is akin to Alabama getting excited about a 56-7 win over Florida International.

Again I'm not saying Seattle isn't good -- they appear to be a playoff team to me but I'll wait til around week 8 or 9 before jumping on the "one of the best teams in the league" bandwagon. So far to me all they've done is what they were supposed to do. The teams they've beaten are a combined 2-7. Might wanna hold off on the Superbowl parade at the moment, lmao.

I know I know, were just excited. we havent had a good team in a while.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#18891277 - 09/25/13 09:23 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Led Zeppelin said:
Quote:

Niffla said:

Exactly I just want to party.

--------------------

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
    #18891300 - 09/25/13 09:28 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

They are good, tho. And you guys should be excited.

Next couple of weeks I think will be telling as they'll be going on the road against two good teams. Good luck to you dudes.

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#18891310 - 09/25/13 09:31 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Gonna try to go to my first home game this season if the money works out.

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#18893849 - 09/26/13 12:38 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:

Well said my friend.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #18894031 - 09/26/13 01:28 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Led Zeppelin said:
Quote:

Niffla said:

Didn't they just recently get totally fucked by officials in a Super Bowl?

--------------------

OfflineLed Zeppelin
Tripper

Re: the hawks are the best theyve ever been [Re: zappaisgod]
    #18894268 - 09/26/13 02:21 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

yeah they did in 05

InvisiblecApTaInCrAp
Delightfullyexcellent
 User Gallery

Re: the hawks are the best theyve ever been [Re: zappaisgod]
    #18894629 - 09/26/13 03:38 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Led Zeppelin said:
Quote:

Niffla said:

Didn't they just recently get totally fucked by officials in a Super Bowl?

I think BigBen the rapist completed less than 10 passes to win that superbowl.

The INT at 1:50 is so slick

--------------------
"...Terrific, im glad we've had this time to discuss..im outro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.."

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: the hawks are the best theyve ever been [Re: cApTaInCrAp]
    #18907046 - 09/29/13 12:53 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Damn i wish i would have taken that bet offer this week

Seahawks getting smacked :rofl:

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#18907063 - 09/29/13 12:59 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

They're bad on the road and Wilson is overrated. Bears getting tooled by the Lions, most of the overrated teams are getting smacked around. The Hawks line,which is comprised of backups, is getting utterly destroyed.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Next >