Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecrispy86
Stranger
mushroom stamp on pressed pill? ever heard of or seen this?
    #18878352 - 09/22/13 10:36 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

so...my brother just got back from a wedding, and the majority of the people were a bunch of "hippies" who like to party with psychedelics...

anyway, my brother stopped by my house afterwards to grab something, and told me his friend had a bunch of these pressed tablets with a mushroom stamp on it. i told him i'd never heard of that...he said, "me neither..."

basically, from his description, it sounded like it looked like an ecstasy tablet but had a mushroom stamp on it, and i have no doubt it's legit psilocybin mushrooms in it because these are friends, and well-connected friends who don't bullshit around...i will have the chance to see them for myself in the near future

anybody heard of or seen these?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: mushroom stamp on pressed pill? ever heard of or seen this? [Re: crispy86]
    #18878366 - 09/22/13 10:39 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Doubt its shrooms, never heard of it in pressed pill form. Candies, chocolates, and filled caplets are all pretty common. But pills? More likely a kind of X the manufacturer thought would be cool to suggest is like shrooms. Take em anyway

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

Re: mushroom stamp on pressed pill? ever heard of or seen this? [Re: bloodsheen]
    #18878383 - 09/22/13 10:42 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Theres not enough matter/space in a tablet to get a good dose of mush. Its just a stamp. Just because a pill has the Bentley logo on it doesn't mean its made from a Bentley.

But yah id take them anyways as well.

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Offlinecrispy86
Stranger
Re: mushroom stamp on pressed pill? ever heard of or seen this? [Re: Rewindicus]
    #18878404 - 09/22/13 10:47 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

well, i asked my brother if it was like a form of my batch of mushroom goo (extract), but my mushroom goo is not solid at room temperature. it gradually melts into...well...goo...or syrup

he confirmed that these tablets remain solid at room temp. i may have not heard him correctly about the mushroom stamp, but he definitely said they were solid mushroom tablets.

perhaps it's mushroom extract compressed in solid form?...

my brother said it was made locally...

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

#18878433 - 09/22/13 10:51 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

You kinda answered your own question there. If extract is a goo at room temp, how could it be extract? Ive never heard of a pressed tab in my whole life, tincture candies yes, but straight pills, never

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: mushroom stamp on pressed pill? ever heard of or seen this? [Re: bloodsheen]
    #18878447 - 09/22/13 10:54 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

4-aco-dmt maybe

Offlinecrispy86
Stranger
Re: mushroom stamp on pressed pill? ever heard of or seen this? [Re: chopstick]
    #18878461 - 09/22/13 10:56 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

when i see one or get one i'll just test it with my test kits...

was just curious if anybody else had seen these...

Offlinegman7104

#18878632 - 09/22/13 11:49 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Most definetly an RC. I highly doubt anyone would press psilocybin extract or the psilocin precursor (whatever its called) in a pill.

OfflinePirax
Self Employed Pharmacist

Loc: Boregon
Re: mushroom stamp on pressed pill? ever heard of or seen this? [Re: gman7104]
    #18878675 - 09/23/13 12:05 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

4-aco-dmt and DOC pellets are popping up with some vendors. Wouldn't doubt its more than likely an rc

InvisibleeMpire420
Suicide Is Bliss
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Fucking Moon
Re: mushroom stamp on pressed pill? ever heard of or seen this? [Re: Pirax]
    #18878743 - 09/23/13 12:22 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Yes. I used to get those by the hundreds. They were either red/purple, under 1/4", and had a small mushroom or eye of ra stamped on. They were DOC pellets dosed at 2mg. They came out of Orlando Florida. However, I haven't heard of/seen them since last December.

I unfortunately can't guarantee it's the same thing your friends have though.

Edited by eMpire420 (09/23/13 12:22 AM)

Offlinecrispy86
Stranger
Re: mushroom stamp on pressed pill? ever heard of or seen this? [Re: eMpire420]
    #18879143 - 09/23/13 02:55 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

this shit was made locally in the PNW where mushrooms are everywhere...nobody buys them...they pick em...

the crew i'm associated with doesn't mess around with RCs. maybe some dude came up with some new idea how to pack a mushroom punch into a pill?...will let you guys know if i get a hold of em.

i'm not an RC guy...have had two experiences with them and did not enjoy

i have a test kit ready to go

InvisibleeMpire420
Suicide Is Bliss
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #18879223 - 09/23/13 04:28 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I hate to use the word impossible, so I'll use the word highly unlikely. I've never heard of a mushroom pressed into a pill, nor do I think anybody would ever do that.. It's probably 4-aco-DMT. Are you 100% positive it's made locally? If not, and it fits the description in my post, it's likely DOC.. I simply said it came out of Orlando. Those pellets traveled everywhere in the US.

Funnily enough, the "crew" I used to buy drugs from didn't mess with RCs either.. Yet when buying acid from some of them, I was sold RCs 8 out of 10 times. Funny how that works.

Read the replies in this thread... Don't you find it suspicious that nobody has ever in their life heard of a mushroom tablet?

InvisibleTangich

Folding@home Statistics
Re: mushroom stamp on pressed pill? ever heard of or seen this? [Re: eMpire420]
    #18879249 - 09/23/13 04:51 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

InvisibleeMpire420
Suicide Is Bliss
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: mushroom stamp on pressed pill? ever heard of or seen this? [Re: Tangich]
    #18879313 - 09/23/13 05:54 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tangich said:
Mushroom Pill TEK (Must read!)

Obviously there's going to be ways to put them in pills. The question isn't whether it's possible, it's whether it's possible somebody is selling them as pills. And frankly, I see no logistical reason anybody would do that. It's a hell of a lot of extra work, and most people wouldn't buy them, due to the sketchy nature of them..

I'm not holding my breath. Until he comments on the color and says that they're indeed not purple or red, I'm still putting my money on DOC. Seeing as I've personally seen and dosed these mushroom stamped pills hundreds of times.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#18879457 - 09/23/13 05:54 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
No Pill ID's but.. generally a pill with a mushroom on it contains psychedelics, either alone or in the mix.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies