Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTavarua
A Nobody

Loc: Califuckinfornia
Trip Report: H.B. Woodroose- Teh Trip I Just had.
    #1886376 - 09/05/03 08:31 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Ok so I ordered 50 seeds, and wasn't even hesitant at trying them, that's unusual for me with new psychadelics. I wanted to dose the first night if I could, with another friend. Zac was somewhere else though and waiting on a BART train all night. If he actually got back into town we'd trip. If not I was gonna' be let down. Well I started prepping them anywho:

I used s2dope's method. Five Argyreia Nerovsa seeds for each of us. It worked excellently for me. This was going to be my first HWBR trip.

After a few phone calls my hopes of tripping were smashed though, car complications, he has none and doesn't want to walk the ten miles to my place. Phuck that, through my persuasiveness I convince him to meet me in the middle. We did that and drank our orange juices under an Overpass. Sitting on the railroad tracks, 11:45 PM, we stared at all the nice graffiti and swished the OJ around in our mouths for probably about five minutes total. (Was that long enough?) We then started to walk back towards my house where in the area- there are a lot of nice parks, fewer cops, and most important: herb!

Alright so we walk/skate about two miles and it's been about... 30 minutes since we dosed. 12:30 AM, Zac finds a construction porto potty to hug as he heaves his dinner. He said he was feeling sick to his stomach. We start to walk again and Zac seems to be feeling better since he threw-up. I still felt no symptoms of nausea, but I had a headchange. We stop by a friends house after a couple more miles and it's now about 1:00 AM, we talk some and I begin to feel the need to throw-up as well. I find a special place in the wet grass and get it all out. I feel super-refreshed though after that. Euphoria is building. Zac was feeling great too. We purchase some herb from some beautiful lady, she knows we're about to trip and hooks it up. Zac was feeling fatigued, but now says he has a second wind and we both decide to hoof it the rest of the way to my house at 1:30 AM.

I had a general body high at this point, it felt a little like pot but more buzzy and I had a heavyness about my limbs like mushrooms. Zac was asking me lots of questions about an Ecstasy experience I had once; he's never tried that but imagined that the body rushes he was feeling were similar to that of E. He said he was feeling great. We get to my house at 2:00 AM, +2:15. We drink some water and it's so refreshing it's intense. We get antsy and wander outside to smoke a bowl under the stars, in a park. 2:20 AM, we sat out there and I started smoking, but Zac declined any because he said he wasn't sure if he liked what he was feeling. So I smoked it all to my head and quickly after this I started peaking.

I had an interesting body buzz, waves energy. Zac said he had to keep talking otherwise the rushes were too intense. I was spouting off ideas at an incredible rate, I wanted to express everything I was experiencing as fast as I could. But words were in no way fast enough. I was hearing some strange noises, something large flew right over my head and I could feel the wing beats and hear it so plainly; but there was nothing above us. At this point there was a lot of fog moving in on the horizon and it had an orange glow from the city, out of the corner of my eye, the fog flickered on and off a few times. We were just chilling and talking. Zac had a bright red light on his face at one point, and a tree had what looked like a spark of energy move up between the limbs. I was loving it.

At about 2:30, +2:45, I was just gazing into the stars and had a sense of wellness, that this night was special. Shadows moved around in my peripherals and my perspective of space and the stars moved into like a flat screen grid. But I felt like I was there. I closed my eyes and I could see very faint flourescences, a ball with fractals coming off of it and shifting and morphing. Once I opened my eyes back up I could see patterns over all of the sky. Out of the corner of my vision a bright light came and moved quickly across the sky... an airplane. It flew right across the sky just above us and left a flourescent color trail off of it's lights. At one point in it's traverse of our airspace it held onto a cluster of stars and dragged them for a while, they slowly moved back into there rightful place.

I didn't stop smiling the rest of the night. We walked back to the house at about 3:00AM. Zac said he didn't feel anything anymore and just wanted to sleep. I vowed to watch a few episodes of the simpsons on my computer while eating Wild Berry Poptarts and drinking milk. It was all good. I slept heavily and woke up with a little bit of a groggy feeling. This persisted for some of the afternoon but a barbeque in the hot sun, some beers later; I've been feeling the afterglow of this experience since I did this two days ago.

I will do this again using the same method, but with two more seeds (seven total) next week if the opportunity comes up. Glad it was reccomended, thanks.

--------------------
Gotta love life cuz life be lovin me

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: H.B. Woodroose- Teh Trip I Just had. [Re: Tavarua]
    #1886399 - 09/05/03 08:41 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Great report. Im taking six tommorow night and play videogames. then watch the Matrix come peak time. Then once thats over go outside and look at the stars, its supposed to be clear tommorow night and cool. Wish me a good trip! PEACE

--------------------

OfflineTavarua
A Nobody

Re: H.B. Woodroose- Teh Trip I Just had. [Re: Spokesman]
    #1886411 - 09/05/03 08:46 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

You will have a good trip :]

--------------------

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
    #1886497 - 09/05/03 09:21 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Good report. Ill be dosing for the first time real soon.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: H.B. Woodroose- Teh Trip I Just had. [Re: PDU]
    #1886901 - 09/05/03 11:52 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

The HBWR God is loving this :wink:

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Loc: THRONE
Re: H.B. Woodroose- Teh Trip I Just had. [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1887316 - 09/06/03 02:08 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Now I'm definitly doing the extraction method fpor the LSA. This shit can kill you with the bark, fuzz containing cyanogenic glycosides. I just saw this on Erowid.

"argyreia nervosa seeds- or hawaiian baby woodrose- those are what we've eaten to trip... this may be why they are bad. the bark on the outside of the seeds contains cyanogenic glycosides- which even if peeled can leach into the seed during the soaking process or can exist within the seed itself naturally. i really suggest not taking these and if you do, be sure to boil them in hot water and peel them while they are still moist( this can kill the enzyme that initiates the poison- but not always entirely successful in doing this) get ALL OF THE BARK AND HAIRY STUFF OFF!! I still don't suggest trying this. i don't know why they websites that tell you how great they are don't warn you about this kind of thing:

CYANOGENIC GLYCOSIDES- Most people have heard of cyanide at one time or another, but few ever realize that such a deadly compound can be very easily derived from innocuous appearing 'natural' sources. Basically, cyanide and cyanogenic glycosides are proof positive that although something is natural, it still can hurt you. This is a group of chemicals found naturally in about 2050 plant species. These are glycosides of plant origin that specifically affect the heart. The ingestion of these chemicals can lead to cyanide toxicity. Effects include abdominal pain, diarrhea, bloody diarrhea, hypertension, tachycardia, tachypnea, respiratory distress, cherry-red blood, vomiting, bloody vomiting, lethargy, hallucinations, seizure, coma and death.

Members of the rose family, Rosaceae, often contain compounds called cyanogenic glycosides. These compounds, when broken down in the body, liberate cyanide, one of the most toxic substances known to man. It's lethal dose is only 1 mg/kg body weight. Luckily for us, the concentration in these plants is usually far below the toxic dose, and the breakdown of the cyanogenic glycosides is often not complete. However, several species in common cultivation do have high concentrations of the glycosides in their seeds, and eating these seeds can (and has been) fatal. These toxic seeds include apple seeds, argyreia nervosa seeds, cultivated cherries, peach and apricot pits, almonds, and pears, which are all members of the rose family. It is only in the crushed, moistened seed which releases an enzyme can the hydrolysis of amygdalin be effected. Soaking and grating release the enzymes that can turn cyanogenic glycosides to active cyanide inside the body. The leaves of wild cherries will also contain the poison. Some other common plants which can generate cyanide include hydrangeas, tropical lima beans (not the white american ones), bamboo sprouts, sorghum shoots, and cassava tubers. Cassava, in particular, is very toxic, and cannot be eaten raw; this is important since large parts of the world use cassava as a main carbohydrate source.

Seek medical treatment immediately on any suspected case of poisoning.

*these seed have caused myself and some others a great deal of mental and physical pain, as well as a near-death experience, please post this, it could save someone's life*

-anonymous author

Divine state

Re: H.B. Woodroose- Teh Trip I Just had. [Re: spacedragon]
    #1887459 - 09/06/03 03:08 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

But that is fucking bull shit... There fine to eat. HBWR is basically safe like mushrooms. Not that toxic. The world just doesn't want you to know the truth about woodrose. But that why im here to show you the truth :wink:.

Divine state

#1887462 - 09/06/03 03:10 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Dont,, dont dont, dont believe the hype!

Divine state

#1887466 - 09/06/03 03:11 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I would of been dead 20 times by now :wink:

OfflineTavarua
A Nobody

#1887477 - 09/06/03 03:18 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

lol, I thought about that article actually while I was tripping. I read that exact one on Erowid about four hours before I dosed. And then in a split second I forgot about it and realized that I felt very much alive. And being alive felt great on these seeds, eheh.

As with everything just check yerself :]

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#1887806 - 09/06/03 06:08 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah i read that article too and for a secound decided maybe i wasnt going to try them, but then i looked at all the reports, and its like 50 good reports, 2 or 3 stupid ones who did too much. And this one. I do belive they are toxic and thats why i bothered to peel off the fuz to minimize the Glycocide intake. But Aslong as you peeli them you should be fine, i know of people that have taken upwards of 20 and have not gone beyond nausea or vomiting. Im not planning on taking more than 10 anytime soon.

--------------------

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1887921 - 09/06/03 07:31 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

theshiftingwalls said:
But that is fucking bull shit... There fine to eat. HBWR is basically safe like mushrooms. Not that toxic. The world just doesn't want you to know the truth about woodrose. But that why im here to show you the truth :wink:

Well I know from experience that they CAN make you feel like shit, physically.  Extreme lethargy to the point where it's an effort to move, vomiting.  Yup, felt like a poison to me.

By the way that was on 5 seeds with all the fuzz scraped completely off.

--------------------

Divine state

Re: H.B. Woodroose- Teh Trip I Just had. [Re: Revelation]
    #1887929 - 09/06/03 07:43 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Hey, if they work, they work. Its like eating 5 cherries seeds but with high content of LSA and ergot compounds. Not deadly at all. Just unpleasant if not experienced with it... Its one of those things where you love it or hate it.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#1887936 - 09/06/03 07:56 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

i crushed mine up and im currently letting them sit on a little cranberry juice im going to filter and throw out the crushed up material in a couple hourse and mix the juice with more juice. I crushed 10 seeds in total. Should be a good night.

--------------------

Divine state

Re: H.B. Woodroose- Teh Trip I Just had. [Re: Spokesman]
    #1887968 - 09/06/03 09:16 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Eat the crushed seeds... Drink all of it..

InvisibleSuperbowl Bob
    #1888043 - 09/06/03 10:31 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah dude, drink it all. Very important. Cranberry juice won't extract it all.

I didn't get nausea last night if I just sat down. I found it difficult to eat though. I had no appetite. And when it was finally time to eat, I could hardly swallow and felt like I was going to choke, so I had to wash all my food down with soda to make sure it went down.

Anonymous

Re: Trip Report: H.B. Woodroose- Teh Trip I Just had. [Re: Tavarua]
    #1888187 - 09/06/03 12:10 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I'm glad someone else has enjoyed my method of HBWR preparation. I'm telling you guys, give it a shot, the only thing you'll be is pleased (make sure to have cannabis on hand, IMO the only way to trip off these is if you have pot).

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1

It's too bad neuro and entheomation shitted up the thread with their first couple replies. :rolleyes: surprised they're mods... 

InvisibleSuperbowl Bob
Re: Trip Report: H.B. Woodroose- Teh Trip I Just had. [Re: Adden]
    #1888214 - 09/06/03 12:26 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Oh, use this method for drinking it... put it in a 20oz OJ, turn it up to your mouth, but don't drink any of it. Just let the seed matter settle "at the bottom", which is now really the top of the OJ container, blocked off by your mouth. Do a quick gulp and you've just swallowed a lot of the seed matter, which sure beats having to drink it all at once when it's all at the bottom.

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Trip Report: H.B. Woodroose- Teh Trip I Just had. [Re: Superbowl Bob]
    #1888250 - 09/06/03 12:52 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Well I know from experience that they CAN make you feel like shit, physically. Extreme lethargy to the point where it's an effort to move, vomiting. Yup, felt like a poison to me.

By the way that was on 5 seeds with all the fuzz scraped completely off.

I second that.

And don't say nobody warned you when you spent 6 hours puking and retching!

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: Trip Report: H.B. Woodroose- Teh Trip I Just had. [Re: Ego Death]
    #1888255 - 09/06/03 12:55 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Are you George Bush????

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Toilet Paper

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports