Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

Re: There was a finite amount of time before you came into this life [Re: Memories]
    #18859046 - 09/18/13 04:31 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Yea, similar to that except there's no crunch or inward movement. It wouldn't collapse because there would be no where to collapse to, and no time for it.

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: There was a finite amount of time before you came into this life [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #18859093 - 09/18/13 04:38 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sleepwalker said:
Quote:

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Because before and after your existence are one in the same. If it follows that we emerged from non-existence once, then it stands that the same thing will reoccur given enough time.

How do you know this?  As far as I know, nobody has access to this kind of knowledge; nobody knows how we come into life.

Because I am here now. It would stand that the same parameters that gave rise to this emergence will exist after my passing, allowing a continual re-emergence. On the scale of the entire universe. That doesnt, however, imply some sort of connected continuation between these existences.

OfflineMemories
 User Gallery

Loc: Suwannee River
Re: There was a finite amount of time before you came into this life [Re: Rahz]
    #18860572 - 09/18/13 09:51 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Rahz said:
Yea, similar to that except there's no crunch or inward movement. It wouldn't collapse because there would be no where to collapse to, and no time for it.

I don't think that is fits an accepted theory at the moment. Please link something if I am wrong.

InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

Re: There was a finite amount of time before you came into this life [Re: Memories]
    #18860992 - 09/18/13 11:26 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

It's similar to the Big Rip theory which has a Wikipedia entry but rather than relying on dark energy to cause the universe to 'tear itself apart' I would suggest that space time is an energetic entanglement occurring at the Plank scale, similar to how matter is formed at the atomic scale. If it's a given that over enough time everything is reduced to it's most essential form this represents the atomic scale dissolving or rather disentangling. I suggest that this same process of disentanglement occurs on the Plank scale as well and there is a logical outcome to the absence of space time. There would need to be no collapse. There would be nothing to collapse, no space to collapse in, and no time to collapse in. When the universe gets old it simply disappears and in the next moment it's born again from the singularity.

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Loc: rainbow land
Re: There was a finite amount of time before you came into this life [Re: Rahz]
    #18861916 - 09/19/13 08:07 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

So... Heat Death....& Big Crunch...:lol:
what if time as we know it @ this level of vibration...only exists as a perceptional mile marker, to determine change through distance of actions? & perhaps both time & timeless eternity exist paradoxically (non locality) & also paradoxically in that eternity continues to grow/go in all directions so....it would make sense that if we were to cycle through lives & eternity, we would thus create eternity through our life cycles.

we are reality particle generators.

the eternal wave riders.

& We are right on time.

--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom